Is ANTIFA a Domestic Terrorist Organization?

Lmao @ "paramilitary".
Creepy chang - dumbest motherfucker on USMB

1636985439333.png

We witnessed terrorism and tyranny at the capitol riots. Why not worry about those who are proven to hate American democracy?

Really Nazi?

How many people were raped at the Reichstag Fire?

That would be zero - come on, Americans don't rape people.

19 were raped at the democrat Insurrection of CHAZ/CHOP

How many shots were fired by the protesters at the Reichstag Fire? Trick question Nazi, the protesters were unarmed, not a gun among the full million of them.

9 people were shot by the democrat Brown Shirts that overthrew and occupied American territory at CHAZ/CHOP - 7 died. But don't worry, no one was prosecuted - they were acting on democrat orders

We KNOW what a real insurrection looks like Nazi - we saw you do it.

1636986151426.png

He walks free - a proud member of the democrat Schutzstaffel.

But you put these people in a gulag.
1636986295728.png

Lol,what exactly do you think I said, kid? 'Cause whatever it was you Think you heard didn't come outta my mouth.
Your computer monitor or your phone both have a brightness level, please turn it up and see if that helps you. ;-)
You said in setting "a standard" you yourself have to abide by (least you admit rules for me, but not for thee is your double standard)
Quote: "Obvious and massive fraud" that no one can find any proof of?
Replace voting "fraud" with your side's persistence in crying "racism".
"Obvious and massive racism" that no one can find any proof of?
Your standard that your own reply to me denied, in other words you triped over yourself.-oops
ZqeSRqmgLD-6.png

Great memes! All except the one of the thing seducing the chocolate cake. There is not enough brain bleach in the WORLD to get that heinous image out of my head.

Really, I've got the permanent willies from looking at that critter.

Your Kristalnacht is a whole lot more than a FEW broken windows. Your Brown Shirts have raped, murdered, plundered, burned, and savaged all across America.

With you in the background

seal-clapping-o.gif
Wow, kid. You'll just believe any damn thing faux tells you, won't you.

Your computer monitor or your phone both have a brightness level, please turn it up and see if that helps you. ;-)
You said in setting "a standard" you yourself have to abide by (least you admit rules for me, but not for thee is your double standard)
Quote: "Obvious and massive fraud" that no one can find any proof of?
Replace voting "fraud" with your side's persistence in crying "racism".
"Obvious and massive racism" that no one can find any proof of?
Your standard that your own reply to me denied, in other words you triped over yourself.-oops
View attachment 564392
Who's having trouble finding proof of racism?

Wow, kid. You'll just believe any damn thing faux tells you, won't you.

How many have the democrat Brown Shirts murdered on the Kristalnacht?

Here are the cops.

And 36 others.

But what is an insurrection without rape, amirite? But your vassals, the Nazis FUCKING LOVE rape,...

Who's having trouble finding proof of racism?
Busted! Your statement was about "massive fraud", my word switch in the same standard and context was "massive racism".
Your news source did the same thing, by claiming "no fraud" then changing that after proof of fraud and arrests forced them to say
" no systemic fraud". Now why can't they admit that with the term "systemic racism", admit there is selective amounts (and by all cultures), but not systemic racism?
Answer: because they are losing their "played and pandered to" base , they require race baiting as a strategy to maintain that base.
That process itself is racist.
Also to cry racism exists, requires equal application of the standard.
Joy Reid is allowed by her network and party to be prejudice & say and have guests say racist statements that would be considered reprehensible, that would get anyone else terminated instantly if reversed.
Chris Rock is allowed to say and joke in racist overtones, but Jackie Mason was not allowed the same freedoms=rules for me but not for thee. So if Racism is systemic and a concern with Dems then why is Joy Reid and Chris Rock allowed on TV?
download-9.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back