Is ANTIFA a Domestic Terrorist Organization?

Busted! Your statement was about "massive fraud", my word switch in the same standard and context was "massive racism".
Your news source did the same thing, by claiming "no fraud" then changing that after proof of fraud and arrests forced them to say
" no systemic fraud". Now why can't they admit that with the term "systemic racism", admit there is selective amounts (and by all cultures), but not systemic racism?
Answer: because they are losing their "played and pandered to" base , they require race baiting as a strategy to maintain that base.
That process itself is racist.
Also to cry racism exists, requires equal application of the standard.
Joy Reid is allowed by her network and party to be prejudice & say and have guests say racist statements that would be considered reprehensible, that would get anyone else terminated instantly if reversed.
Chris Rock is allowed to say and joke in racist overtones, but Jackie Mason was not allowed the same freedoms=rules for me but not for thee. So if Racism is systemic and a concern with Dems then why is Joy Reid and Chris Rock allowed on TV?
View attachment 564711
The only thing you've just busted is the myth that Republicans can think critically. That is the most ridiculous mass of attempted justification I've ever seen.

The only thing you've just busted is the myth that Republicans can think critically. That is the most ridiculous mass of attempted justification I've ever seen.
Justification of what, as now we are talking about 2 topics, which correlate to expose the double standards you have. You have to be specific.
Hey Biden's teleconference with Xi, how did it go? Did Xi complain about how we portray them again?
5htwxr.jpg

Forum List

Back