Is ANY direction a good direction?

Except the President doesn't set the budget. Congress does.
Brilliant! So, there is a budget. The President submits a budget to Congress. Congress approves and appropriates the funds. Does that mean that the President has to spend all of it? WTF?

Except the President doesn't set the budget. Congress does.
Brilliant! So, there is a budget. The President submits a budget to Congress. Congress approves and appropriates the funds. Does that mean that the President has to spend all of it? WTF?
Yeah, actually, it does. Whatever is appropriated is required to be spent. That's kinda how appropriation works.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Ya know what? if you need to ask the questions you're asking, then you are already beyond hope; especially since I specifically pointed you in the right direction with the ISIS question.. Thanks for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out. And ya know the hilarious part is that no one has even remotely suggested that Hilary made ISIS the force it is. Obama? Yeah, they've made that stupid claim. But Hilary? Whatever.

You are dismissed.

Ok, ok, I'm dismissed, Hillary is good, Trump is bad... But who did all the 'stupid shit', Obama said? Who left about 2000 Humvee to ISIS?

As I see, you have nothing to say against Trump's management skills in business?
That dude, Czernobog sounds like he was hanging around in the Chernobyl disaster area for a long time. Brain damage is quite apparent.

No, it means "God of Black" in translation. I don't mind, what does he want to say, it seems like a form of hidden racism... :)
Actually, Czernobog is the Slavic God of Chaos. Has nothing to do with race. Thanks for playing...

Slavic pantheon don't have any gods of Chaos. Chaos was just a construction matherial for Rod to make Jav' (real world), Prav' (heavens) and Nav' (kingdom of deads).
Chernobog - is concentrated face of evil :)
That's.... not the way I understood the tale of Czeenobof

Ya know what? if you need to ask the questions you're asking, then you are already beyond hope; especially since I specifically pointed you in the right direction with the ISIS question.. Thanks for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out. And ya know the hilarious part is that no one has even remotely suggested that Hilary made ISIS the force it is. Obama? Yeah, they've made that stupid claim. But Hilary? Whatever.

You are dismissed.

Ok, ok, I'm dismissed, Hillary is good, Trump is bad... But who did all the 'stupid shit', Obama said? Who left about 2000 Humvee to ISIS?

As I see, you have nothing to say against Trump's management skills in business?
That dude, Czernobog sounds like he was hanging around in the Chernobyl disaster area for a long time. Brain damage is quite apparent.

No, it means "God of Black" in translation. I don't mind, what does he want to say, it seems like a form of hidden racism... :)
Actually, Czernobog is the Slavic God of Chaos. Has nothing to do with race. Thanks for playing...

Slavic pantheon don't have any gods of Chaos. Chaos was just a construction matherial for Rod to make Jav' (real world), Prav' (heavens) and Nav' (kingdom of deads).

That's.... not the way I understood the tale of Czernobog and Belobog. And it's questionable just how malicious the pre-Christian Slavs viewed Czernobog to be. The "evil God" thing seemed more Christian interpretation than pre-christian Slavic mythos.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I know that Czernobof wasn't exactly nice. But I'm a nocturnal witch with an affinity for chaos, so Czernobog seemed fitting.

Yeah, actually, it does. Whatever is appropriated is required to be spent. That's kinda how appropriation works.
Yes, the president's power of impoundment was revoked but he can submit a budget proposal with less cabinet spending thus curtailing bureaucracy and senseless spending.

Yes, the president's power of impoundment was revoked but he can submit a budget proposal with less cabinet spending thus curtailing bureaucracy and senseless spending.
You say that like Congress is required to approve the budget as submitted. Are you really that ignorant of how things work?

You say that like Congress is required to approve the budget as submitted. Are you really that ignorant of how things work?

You fucking read things into my posts what are not there. Congress will play back and forth between the houses and the president. Endless threats of veto, non-appropriation and shit goes on. They will push for government shut down (like it is a bad thing to furlough the fucking free loader non essentials) and then pass the budget and the president signs it. You are a retard after all.

You fucking read things into my posts what are not there. Congress will play back and forth between the houses and the president. Endless threats of veto, non-appropriation and shit goes on. They will push for government shut down (like it is a bad thing to furlough the fucking free loader non essentials) and then pass the budget and the president signs it. You are a retard after all.
Okay.

Do you agree that someone could disagree BOTH with you AND donald Trump on the issues?
Not only do I agree, I presume that is the case. It's rather my point.

For instance someone might believe that the illegals COULD be deported, but still be against it because they think it would cost too much on NOT lead to improvements in the job markets and salaries.

Thus, they might be against it, but without thinking that it would be an utter disaster if attempted.
Okay. How? How do you propose rounding up, and deporting 10 million people? I have yet to have anyone who claims that "deporting all of the illegals" is a perfectly reasonable expectation to explain to me how they think that works, in the real world. So?

How? How do you propose it is done?

That's really derailing your own thread.

I would be happy to answer, when I return later tonight or tomorrow, but it will have nothing to do with your OP.

I was trying to NOT do that, assuming that you cared about the op enough to start a thread.

Do you want me to answer?
You actually have me curious. After all, your contention is that the outrageous things Trump claim he will do, he can,. So. I'm curious how we go about deporting 10 million people without turning the INS into a veritable army.

Here is a link to Trump's site's immigration position.

Immigration Reform

1. Triple number of ICE officers.

2. Nation wide e-verify

3. Mandatory return of all criminal aliens: once time is served instead of being released back into US territory, send the fuckers home.

4. Detention—not catch-and-release. Illegal aliens apprehended crossing the border must be detained until they are sent home, no more catch-and-release.

5. Defund sanctuary cities. Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

6. Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa: this will give local jurisdictions the power to hold visa overstays until federal authorities arrive.

7. Completion of a visa tracking system – required by law but blocked by lobbyists

8. Cooperate with local gang task forces. ICE officers should accompany local police departments conducting raids of violent street gangs.

9. End birthright citizenship.

I recommend reading the complete linked information. There is a lot of further detail.

That's.... not the way I understood the tale of Czeenobof

That's.... not the way I understood the tale of Czernobog and Belobog. And it's questionable just how malicious the pre-Christian Slavs viewed Czernobog to be. The "evil God" thing seemed more Christian interpretation than pre-christian Slavic mythos.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I know that Czernobof wasn't exactly nice. But I'm a nocturnal witch with an affinity for chaos, so Czernobog seemed fitting.

Ok, Czernobog. Lover of chaos and destruction. Typical face of Hillary's followers - isn't it? :)

Why do you think so? Maybe, he's just following the logic, different from yours or any other good US citizen? :)

Immigration Reform

1. Triple number of ICE officers
Like I said. Turn ICE into a veritable army. And this is the guy that you guys are insisting is going to cut the budget?!?! Do you have any idea what that, alone, would do to the national budget?!?! Tell you what. You can talk about rounding up 11 million immigrants, or you can talk about lowering the budget. But, and Donald demonstrates, you can't talk about both. Not with any credibility.

This requires the passage of a Constitutional amendment. There have already been a couple of attempts to do this. They didn't go over all that well.

Immigration Reform

Like I said. Turn ICE into a veritable army. And this is the guy that you guys are insisting is going to cut the budget?!?! Do you have any idea what that, alone, would do to the national budget?!?! Tell you what. You can talk about rounding up 11 million immigrants, or you can talk about lowering the budget. But, and Donald demonstrates, you can't talk about both. Not with any credibility.

This requires the passage of a Constitutional amendment. There have already been a couple of attempts to do this. They didn't go over all that well.

1. Going from 5k to 15 k is hardly an army or budget breaking.

2. BUll. THe idea that the children of foreign citizens are covered is based on precedent, and it was a bad ruling. It can be overturned.

3. I take it the rest sounds good?

And that's a pretty extensive and effective sounding program, with plenty of details for you.

I especially like the steps to have ICE working with local law enforcement to to target illegals who run afoul of the law.

That should result in large number of really shitty people being deported nice and fast.

Immigration Reform

2. BUll. THe idea that the children of foreign citizens are covered is based on precedent, and it was a bad ruling. It can be overturned.

And that's a pretty extensive and effective sounding program, with plenty of details for you.

I especially like the steps to have ICE working with local law enforcement to to target illegals who run afoul of the law.

That should result in large number of really shitty people being deported nice and fast.

First of all, for the people saying we spend too much now, it seems rather hypocritical to suggest that any increase isn't "budget busting".

As far as the rest, I would submit that it is based on a faulty premise. You presume that the majority of the "illegals" are also criminals. The majority of recent studies indicate that isn't true. Most illegals don't break laws other than the immigration thing. Most come, and get jobs. So your "...large number of shitty people..." seems a bit optimistic.

You disagree with the characterization of her as a cackling, lying cheating bitch. Which adjective do you think doesn't fit her?
None of them. However, I see no point in bothering to change your mind. Moving on...

Yea, you better move on quickly, or I will post start posting links here which show the pant suit bull dyke lying, cackling, and cheating. The bitch part is a given.

Immigration Reform

First of all, for the people saying we spend too much now, it seems rather hypocritical to suggest that any increase isn't "budget busting".

No, it's not. Just because, in other areas the budget is completely out of control, that doesn't meant that we have to or should give up on funding core functions of the government.

If your electric bill is though the roof that answer is not to stop paying your gas bill, especially in Winter.

As far as the rest, I would submit that it is based on a faulty premise. You presume that the majority of the "illegals" are also criminals. The majority of recent studies indicate that isn't true. Most illegals don't break laws other than the immigration thing. Most come, and get jobs. So your "...large number of shitty people..." seems a bit optimistic.

I have NOT assuming that the majority of illegals, (and I don't know why you put that word in quotes. They are illegal immigrants. That's what they are) are involved in criminal activity.

I merely pointed out that it was a good way to pick up and deport large number of crappy people.

Out of 11 million people, a lot of them are going to be crappy people who get picked up or questioned by the police. If every time that happens, that illegal is deported, that will be a nice chunk of people gone, and a chunk drawn disproportionately from the dregs of society.

You, nor anybody else, knows the direction The orange clown will take us. His greatest qualification is he is not that Cackling, lying, cheating bitch. He is an unknown, and yes, I will take that any day over that despicable creature destroying all those pant suits.
He's not an "unknown". he's irrational, emotional, raving, and dangerous. And, as to the "lying, cheating bitch", Trump is the paragon of honesty?!?!? Trump University. "I don't need pollsters"...well...until he does. "I am running a self funded campaign"...well...until he isn't! Sorry, Slick, if lying and cheating is your criteria for disqualification, then you can't vote for Trump, either.

Well if we are going to start quoting Lies and reversals told by the orange clown and the pantsuit bull dyke then we will need a nearly endless thread. The biggest difference between the 2 is the orange clown has been a successful business man who has made real money, while the pant suit bull dyke has used her and slick willie's political influence to make millions. She has never created anything which hasn't been paid for by somebody else.
Which has what to so with being capable of running a bureaucracy, exactly?

People keep saying that like it actually means anything.

You seem to think that one of these canidates is fully qualified to be president. I don't believe either is qualified. Given that, I will take the orange clown who has not been bought by lobbyist for the past 20 years.
Sure. let's just cut out the middle-man. Instead of choosing the person who has been "bought out by lobbyists for the last 20 years", let's just go straight to putting the guy the lobbyists have worked for in the White House. Then we won't need lobbyists; the corporate heads will just run things out right, and we'll get on with the oligarchy. Your lack of logic is astounding.

So now you think the orange clown wants to be president to line his pockets. He has made billions, and now decides he can make even more if he is president. Ok, time for you to step up- Tell you what, why don't you and I make a little bet. I say If Trump is elected, his net worth will grow more slowly during his first term than it did over the last 4 years. Do you really think he will have time to run any of his own business? What do you think being president is, a part time job?

Forum List

Back