Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

You are not selling this idea very well. No one thinks Trump is senile, but EVERYONE thinks Biden is senile. How do you explain that?
Magaturds believe Brandon is senile because they've been fed this narrative by their media. The other side does the same with the orange bag O' shit. :dunno:

Magaturds believe Brandon is senile because they've been fed this narrative by their media. The other side does the same with the orange bag O' shit. :dunno:
"Fed a narrative"? Nah dude, weve been fed about a million different video examples of Joe's senility. Anytime he is on camera he does some senile shit. :cuckoo:

He cant even be prosecuted for crimes now. He is legally senile for fuck sake.

"Fed a narrative"? Nah dude, weve been fed about a million different video examples of Joe's senility. Anytime he is on camera he does some senile shit. :cuckoo:

He cant even be prosecuted for crimes now. He is legally senile for fuck sake.
You're a really fucking dumb political hack led by your magaturd media. There is literally no other explanation.

You're a really fucking dumb political hack led by your magaturd media. There is literally no other explanation.
Dude, good luck with THIS ^ strategy. Are you aware that 86% of the nation thinks he is senile? Are you aware that a whopping 91% of moderates now think he is senile?

You cant win a presidential election with numbers like that. Biden is bleeding points in almost every demographic. Trump is the next president BECAUSE Joe is senile and his left wing policies suck. :dunno:

Dude, good luck with THIS ^ strategy. Are you aware that 86% of the nation thinks he is senile? Are you aware that a whopping 91% of moderates now think he is senile?

You cant win a presidential election with numbers like that. Biden is bleeding points in almost every demographic. Trump is the next president BECAUSE Joe is senile and his left wing policies suck. :dunno:
You wring your hands about the polls. :rolleyes: Magaturds are going to get creamed in November.

You wring your hands about the polls. :rolleyes: Magaturds are going to get creamed in November.
You seem me doing any "hand wringing"? Im winning you fucking idiot. What the hell do i have to worry about? Joe winning the election? Pfff... :laugh:

Perception, JohnDB, is only the MAGA take. It is not real.
I'm just saying what I'm seeing. Not that I really care or want Trump to win.

But it does seem to me that things are definitely leaning towards Trump come November.

I could be wrong...but currently that's how things are appearing to me.

Now if Joe was to drastically change his message....tout the things he is still working on and LEAD the charge on those issues instead of on his heels about things like illegal immigration, Zombies and the fentanyl crisis, Hunters obvious problems, or his failing memory he has a shot at winning.
But I really don't see his political handlers changing his message (hating Trump) or Joe getting off his back heels.
Especially when he has alienated half of America.

That's just because Biden has special privileges of being a democrat. Let's go Brandon. Also to JohnDB, not saying that Trump is perfect but we still need him back in the white house.
Oh, so democrats are smarter and republicans are incompetent. That’s your bailout story. Democrats are too smart. Woe is you.

No shit……
Hilarious how a senile old fart can beat the shit out of a criminal in an election.
Currently he isn't. But Biden is on Defense Currently instead of offense.

Trump is vulnerable but not with the stuff the Democrats are currently doing. Also...Russia is using its Social media agents to blitz and demonize Joe at every turn. They used to endorse him...now the tide has turned and they hate him. (Helping Ukraine will do that)

Trump is not a dummy...he is good at using EVERY resource at his disposal...for right, wrong, indifferent or even morally questionable.

Interesting. Let’s be reasonable for a moment. Biden was supposedly responsible for high gas prices. But the same people who claim that do not give Biden credit when the prices come down. They shout it doesn’t have anything to do with Biden.

I was taught that things must be equal. If you give someone responsibility you have to give them the authority to make the responsibility happen. You can’t just blame them. In politics that is true also. If you are going to blame someone, you have to give them credit too.

Afghanistan. The claim is that Biden bungled the withdrawal. The plan recognized that the country was going to collapse. So we ran for the exit.

If you claim he shouldn’t have pulled out, the pull out was a deal arranged by Trump.

Let’s say I hire you to run a business for me. You get there and find out the previous manager signed some really bad deals. Is it fair to blame you for the mistakes the previous boss made? Or should I give you credit for doing the best you could with the hand you were dealt?

Unemployment. With low unemployment the fiscal focused people should be thrilled. More people working and fewer on unemployment. Yay team. But those same people scream it is a lie because many of those jobs are part time. Those same people argue that people should hustle and make their own money instead of welfare or food stamps to support them. So the people are hustling and that is a bad thing. Make up your minds.

If you take every issue that has been claimed about Biden you find almost all of them are either hypocritical bullshit or lies.

I’m told that the Right thinks for themselves. But do they really?
Trump reduced the force to 2500, leaving not enough to havema successful withdrawal by Biden

Forum List

Back