Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.
Nervous? How many on the Right are nervous right now?
Im not nervous. I have led a good life despite my previous fuck ups. Even back then I never took advantage of a woman. I have nothing to be nervous about. If you do, that's on you.

She was talking about politics not you..

I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
Funny, women I've talked to say it's about time.

A guy at the art studio I go to mentioned to me that a woman he grabbed and kissed screamed. He said he felt she went way overboard.

So I asked him if he actually put his arms around her and mouth on mouth kissed her and he said of course, only, he put one arm around her body and the other hand on the back of her head. That's how you do it.

So he was telling me this matter of fact and just assumed I would be on his side. So I asked him if it would bother him if someone did that to his wife, sister or daughter. Instead of answering, he said, come on, it's not that big of deal.

So we stopped talking about it. But I did ask him if he were a Republican and he said so what if I am? And I just said oh nothing and we stopped talking about it. Our viewpoints were so very different.

These men treating women bad need to kick their asses kicked and maybe they will keep their penis in their pants..:biggrin:

----------------------------------- sure , if the women can PROVE their case . Most of the women i've heard though act like little kids rather than adults and say nothing till years later and who knows if they are lying . There was or should be an inflexible Statue of Limitations and thats all there is EWings .

Women are getting a voice in the world... I was the only female in a job I had during the 80's .. I saw it. I was considered one of the guys..lol..

and yes, some women lie...but to face the world with such an embarrassing situation must be very hard , look at what happens to them..Pismoe

---------------------------------------------- i thought that they were fully formed ADULT women . Also seems to me that they oughta grow up . Then again , looks like they are changing the way things are done in the Laws of this land just because they can't function as adults because its embarrassing and Hard EWings !!

I mean, it was okay when it was only Roy Moore, but if Al Franken can't sexually assault sleeping women, well life just isn't worth living....
FUCK OFF....alone

These men treating women bad need to kick their asses kicked and maybe they will keep their penis in their pants..:biggrin:

----------------------------------- sure , if the women can PROVE their case . Most of the women i've heard though act like little kids rather than adults and say nothing till years later and who knows if they are lying . There was or should be an inflexible Statue of Limitations and thats all there is EWings .

Women are getting a voice in the world... I was the only female in a job I had during the 80's .. I saw it. I was considered one of the guys..lol..

and yes, some women lie...but to face the world with such an embarrassing situation must be very hard , look at what happens to them..Pismoe

---------------------------------------------- i thought that they were fully formed ADULT women . Also seems to me that they oughta grow up . Then again , looks like they are changing the way things are done in the Laws of this land just because they can't function as adults because its embarrassing and Hard EWings !!

Roy's accuser was 14 years old..

You seem to do this with everything that doesnt affect white males directly and specifically.

Nervous? How many on the Right are nervous right now?
Im not nervous. I have led a good life despite my previous fuck ups. Even back then I never took advantage of a woman. I have nothing to be nervous about. If you do, that's on you.

She was talking about politics not you..
My life and happiness is not tied to the morons taking advantage of my tax dollars in DC.
The shit may piss me off on occasion but life goes on.

Roy's accuser is 39.

Her unsubstantiated claim is of events alleged 25 years ago.

Here's the thing, i have no idea the facts of the Moore case, nor do you. You hate Christians, white men, and Americans; hence you latch on to the narrative to slander and libel Moore. You don't give a FUCK if he did it or not, you hate him as you are conditioned to hate all enemies of your vicious and evil party.

Now with Franken, there is no question, the moron took a selfie of him sexually assaulting a sleeping woman.

Funny, women I've talked to say it's about time.

A guy at the art studio I go to mentioned to me that a woman he grabbed and kissed screamed. He said he felt she went way overboard.

So I asked him if he actually put his arms around her and mouth on mouth kissed her and he said of course, only, he put one arm around her body and the other hand on the back of her head. That's how you do it.

So he was telling me this matter of fact and just assumed I would be on his side. So I asked him if it would bother him if someone did that to his wife, sister or daughter. Instead of answering, he said, come on, it's not that big of deal.

So we stopped talking about it. But I did ask him if he were a Republican and he said so what if I am? And I just said oh nothing and we stopped talking about it. Our viewpoints were so very different.
I don't believe a word you just typed. None of it. A REAL MAN, feeling like you do, would have given him five knuckles if that story was true. But we all know you're not a man of conviction

You seem to do this with everything that doesnt affect white males directly and specifically.
Did you steal my watermelon and Air Jordans?

Happy now? I fit right into your stupid little box ya dumbfuck.

Whenever I put my hands inside a woman's vagina or feel her bare breasts, I always make sure that someone else is in the room for my personal protection.

Otherwise, the woman might say I was molesting them instead of giving them a clinical breast exam and Pap smear.

What kind of women let you put both hands in their vagina?

It makes me look good, keep it up...

Whenever I put my hands inside a woman's vagina or feel her bare breasts, I always make sure that someone else is in the room for my personal protection.

Otherwise, the woman might say I was molesting them instead of giving them a clinical breast exam and Pap smear.

What kind of women let you put both hands in their vagina?
Need you ask?

14 year old was 40 years ago , where were her parents or guardians 39 and a half years ago . Besides that i am talking about so called ADULT women that are actually the widdle girls even though they are old ladies Today . Plus i gave the example of the 22 year old on Laura Ingram just an hour ago . She was insulted but she needed the money , what a hero complaining after 10 - 15 years . What else would she do for money and then complain eh EWings ??

Roy's accuser is 39.

Here's the thing, i have no idea the facts of the Moore case, nor do you. You hate Christians, white men, and Americans; hence you latch on to the narrative to slander and libel Moore. You don't give a FUCK if he did it or not, you hate him as you are conditioned to hate all enemies of your vicious and evil party.

Now with Franken, there is no question, the moron took a selfie of him sexually assaulting a sleeping woman.

Wow, calm down dude.

She was 14 when he had her touch his penis....

I am a christian and the man that you are defending is a slime of a man who uses bible scriptures to slam people just like the Governor of Alabama that had to step down because of his sexual infidelity 6 months ago..same kind of a man.

:funnyface:

BREAKING NEWS: Men like to cum.
Kum_%26_Go_sign%2C_MT.jpg

Roy's accuser is 39.

Wow, calm down dude.

She was 14 when he had her touch his penis....

I am a christian and the man that you are defending is a slime of a man who uses bible scriptures to slam people just like the Governor of Alabama that had to step down because of his sexual infidelity 6 months ago..same kind of a man.

:funnyface:
Uncensored is over the top tonight. I know you to be a good hearted person.
I also know that you're apparently eager to eat up the latest Jerry Springer story with little to no evidence.

Sad

14 year old was 40 years ago , where were her parents or guardians 39 and a half years ago . Besides that i am talking about so called ADULT women that are actually the widdle girls even though they are old ladies Today . Plus i gave the example of the 22 year old on Laura Ingram just an hour ago . She was insulted but she needed the money , what a hero complaining after 10 - 15 years . What else would she do for money and then complain eh EWings ??

Listen...men are coming forward after years of suffering after being raped by priests after years of being silenced.

You and I hopefully never had to deal with that Pismoe. Some stuff it so deep they become addicts .

Oh you're the victim here? Ok Roy Moore. Fuck outta here

Oh you're the victim here? Ok Roy Moore. Fuck outta here
This thread isn't about Roy Moore, you stupid OCD fuck

Forum List

Back