Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.

These men treating women bad need to kick their asses kicked and maybe they will keep their penis in their pants..:biggrin:

----------------------------------- sure , if the women can PROVE their case . Most of the women i've heard though act like little kids rather than adults and say nothing till years later and who knows if they are lying . There was or should be an inflexible Statue of Limitations and thats all there is EWings .

so will Stuart Smalley have to go to jail? maybe right next to the Weener?
And the laws he broke?
He’s a career politician what laws did he not break...dip Shit
Al Franken,,,evidence that at least 53% of Minnesota has an IQ between 0.0 and 14.8
Yeah Minnesota has a tendency to pick winners… Remember Jesse Ventura. LOL
and those annoying pillow commercials! i dont get it,,the new one has a real hot chick, and the guy playing her husband? uggh!

Sure, but if not this it would be something else...

The press sees a hot topic and like scavengers start digging up all kinds of dirt, then, morons use this as ammo against Libs/Cons and so it goes

Those FOX HOs' who took off with double digit Millions for alleged "harassment" made me sick to my stomach also.

Put on a shirt and pants. HRC has no issues, Pant-Suit Queen.

I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
It's all becoming white noise to me at this point today we got allegations against Al Franken and Sylvester Stallone I'm pretty much at the point where I just don't care anymore. With so many people making accusations it's hard to know who to believe or if you should believe anyone.
-------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that NO ONE should be believed . Seems to me that claims made after Statute of Limitations should be ignored . Seems to me that TIMELY complaints should be investigated and charges made if evidence exists . I thought that thats how USA Law worked .

I don't feel sorry for any of the people "abused" in Hollywood. Anyone who tries to make it that tells you they didn't know they would have to blow or fuck a guy for a part is either lying or a fool.

As a kid watching movies and TV I would say I want to do that and my parents said don't you will have to allow yourself to get molested for parts. This is when I was like 10.

It all started with Monica. Pandora's box. Just like bush and the way republicans behaved under obama gave us trump

I am! That's just sickening gutter mudslinging/slander.

It's happening way too often these days.

Much like mass shootings that are targeted at the 2nd amendment.

They have to be just about out of programmed people by now.

Whenever I put my hands inside a woman's vagina or feel her bare breasts, I always make sure that someone else is in the room for my personal protection.

Otherwise, the woman might say I was molesting them instead of giving them a clinical breast exam and Pap smear.

I mean, it was okay when it was only Roy Moore, but if Al Franken can't sexually assault sleeping women, well life just isn't worth living....

so will Stuart Smalley have to go to jail? maybe right next to the Weener?
And the laws he broke?
He’s a career politician what laws did he not break...dip Shit
Al Franken,,,evidence that at least 53% of Minnesota has an IQ between 0.0 and 14.8
Yeah Minnesota has a tendency to pick winners… Remember Jesse Ventura. LOL
yup,,and every time a bridge collapses, its the fault of those damn republicans!,,,they need to stay on top of that bridge maintenance !!!!!

just heard a woman on Laura Ingram , her complaint was that years ago her Senator / boss asked her to twirl because she looked so good . So the dummie twirled and a few minutes after she twirled she got a phone call telling her that she had just received a Raise . She accepted the raise saying , hey i was only 22 and i needed the money for my economic security and she understood that she got the raise because of her twirling . Anyway . now this widdle baby girl so called adult woman is going after the 'senator scum' . And hey , its ok with me , hang the senator but whats wrong with an so called Adult woman and her not acting in a timely fashion like 10 minutes after she was asked to twirl EWings ??

Actually I will be sick of it "after" Al Franken goes down.
Could never stand the SOB and enjoyed seeing the stone throwing hypocritical ass get 15 minutes of negative coverage on the local news today.
First laugh Franken has ever given me in his comedy...political career.

Franklin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?

The only reason Gropenfranken admitted it was because she had the picture. And you know it so quit propping him up as a saint. He's a disgusting idiot. Typical libtardo hypocrite.

I never said he didn't do it. or that it was not wrong. I just said he handled it in an honorable way.

Until the son of a bitch resigns he hasn't "handled" it in an honorable way. Your moral compass is broken. Get a new one.

On what basis would he resign?

If I had a nickel for every time I posted that question tonight and got crickets, I'd have a dollar.

Gee Comrade, who knows?

ire774JM

I miss the good old days when guys like this were just cheating on their wives with consenting adults.

These men treating women bad need to kick their asses kicked and maybe they will keep their penis in their pants..:biggrin:

----------------------------------- sure , if the women can PROVE their case . Most of the women i've heard though act like little kids rather than adults and say nothing till years later and who knows if they are lying . There was or should be an inflexible Statue of Limitations and thats all there is EWings .

Women are getting a voice in the world... I was the only female in a job I had during the 80's .. I saw it. I was considered one of the guys..lol..

and yes, some women lie...but to face the world with such an embarrassing situation must be very hard , look at what happens to them..Pismoe

It's numbing which is a real pity because there are real cases of sexual assault and sexual harassment out there. But when for example you get the insane pile on like in the Moore case where one woman "accuser" is trotted out bitching that she didn't like him calling her asking her out for a date in trig class? Hello? Someone that was labelled an accuser said he was a lousy kisser and didn't date him anymore. Others labelled accusers that accused him of asking them out for a date for crying out loud.

I mean holy toledo if asking for a date is now sexual harassment man oh man we've lowered the bar big freaking time.
Most of the conduct goes well beyond asking for a date. Some of the accusations are ridiculous. The most serious accusations we will never hear. Sexual harassment, violence, and misconduct can have deep psychological, emotional, and physical effects on a victim. These effects aren’t always easy to deal with. The more serious the sexual offense the more the victim wants to hide the incident and forget it which is exactly what they should not do.

Nervous? How many on the Right are nervous right now?
Im not nervous. I have led a good life despite my previous fuck ups. Even back then I never took advantage of a woman. I have nothing to be nervous about. If you do, that's on you.

That’s because you are of weak mind and didn’t want to face reality. Man up.
Accepting aligations on face value that are of incidents decades old is weak minded. Getting tired of the boy who cried wolf is human nature.

Oh, and go fuck yourself. Preferably on a busy highway.

You want to take a pass on doing the right thing. You are uncomfortable seeing so many pervs and assholes getting their just due.

Maybe you should self evaluate. Why does the fact that women are finally unafraid make you so uneasy?
You'r a TERRIBLE judge of character if this is what you think of me.
No worries tho, I didn't hold you in high regard either. You're a soft leftist. A pussy basically.

Forum List

Back