Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

Still waiting for someone on the right to condemn Putin for killing Ukrainians.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

But...Joe...But...stolen election....But....but...but...
Yes, they are and I am. A guided bomb should be dropped on his head to remove him from power for good.

candycorn
Its a war dumbass. People die in wars.

Oh wait. I forgot. You voted for a walking, talking incompetent disaster. Never mind,.

Here's an idea. Why don't YOU head on over to Russia and tell Putin all about how you hate he is killing Ukranians. I'm sure he will listen. LOL

The OP question is such a transparent fraud. Everyone condemns the murderous behavior of a dictatorial scumbag.

But the OP tries to pretend that everyone needs to say, in chorus, such obvious things. Why? As others have already noted here: a chorus of “we condemn” doesn’t deter the dictatorial scumbag anymore that Brandon’s pathetic imposition of sanctions deters Putin.

I don’t think you need to support Biden to give an honest condemnation of Russia's actions and then an honest share of how you’d like to see it handled. You don’t even need to mention Biden or democrats or republicans
I disagree.

You saw what happened with the Afghanistan withdrawal.

I think you're a pretty honest guy... that's why I engage with you differently than most of the others here.

That is why I can tell you with 100% honesty that... while I empathize with the people of Ukraine and abhor the thought of Russian bombs falling on their homes and killing their families...I have to look at the bigger picture.

Biden could fuck this up to the point the death toll could be in the billions.

And one thing Obama said we should all take to heart at this moment is to "never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up".

Biden was President, it all lands on him and his date that he chose to leave. The Afghan Army never had fight in them ever, they were only as strong as the US Army and once they started to leave, the Afghan Army gave up.

Biden did manage to leave thousands of Americans including the man and his family that saved his life. Which is a good lesson for all of us, don't trust Biden he doesn't give a shit about people, just his reputation.
The decision Benedict Donald made in carrying out his lame duck withdrawals in Afghanistan just days before the new administration took control, combined with the lack of cooperation in the transfer of power put the best military in the world behind the 8 ball. It was done on purpose out of spite and revenge.

NATO is only as strong as the US President. Oops.
z1yd9d8rctj81.jpg

the EU has more power in NATO.
The USA is only one member country of NATO.
In this case, especially considering the proximity of ukraine & russia to most nato countries.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

We on the right do condemn Putin. It is your pussy president and the rest of your party that loves Putin.

Probably not. Trump loves Putin because Putin is the richest man in the world. That's all that matters. They don't care about the impoverished Russian people. American values are in the crapper these days. I'm a 1950s kid. Our parents were veterans from WW2 and Korea. They were patriots. They had ideals and principles. Trump has no idea who they were. His family wasn't about that., Just about money and being important slum lord's.

Lesh
Religious? Me?? Not hardly.

Most wars are unnecessary yet get fought all the time.

From what I've read 1/3rd of the Ukraine wants to be part of Russia again. Not much of a war when those you fight want to join you.

I disagree.

You saw what happened with the Afghanistan withdrawal.

I think you're a pretty honest guy... that's why I engage with you differently than most of the others here.

That is why I can tell you with 100% honesty that... while I empathize with the people of Ukraine and abhor the thought of Russian bombs falling on their homes and killing their families...I have to look at the bigger picture.

Biden could fuck this up to the point the death toll could be in the billions.

And one thing Obama said we should all take to heart at this moment is to "never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up".
I don’t support going to war, that’s not what I’m proposing. My view is that anybody with common sense should be able to openly admit that what Putin is doing is wrong. And we should leverage our influence to squeeze and isolate Russia as much as possible for their actions while aiding and arming Ukraine so they have a chance to defend themselves. This needs to be a NATO and world wide effort

Lesh
Religious? Me?? Not hardly.

Most wars are unnecessary yet get fought all the time.

From what I've read 1/3rd of the Ukraine wants to be part of Russia again. Not much of a war when those you fight want to join you.
A gross exaggeration. Not even all the RUSSIANS in Ukraine support this war

And YOU are an amoral asshole

Lets try this. Anyone or anything that kills someone that is not self defense, should be prosecuted to the fullest extent by what ever laws have jurisdiction. Thus I condemn BLM, Antifa if they killed anyone, I condemn those three white guys in Georgia, the guy here in my state that shot a police officer, Putin and everyone else, everyone else unjustly causing death. They should all be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I condemn it.
Correct and that is why Rittenhouse or Zimmerman should never have been charged with any crime. The evidence was weak however, the political climate dictated that they be tried.

Lesh
Pretty smart dumbass. No one supports a war when its aimed at them. As I said 1/3rd of those living in the Ukraine want to be part of Russia again.

To bad you are such flaming progressive idiot you ignore that fact.

But hey. You voted for a walking, talking incompetent idiot. Keep up the good work.

Forum List

Back