Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

I don’t support going to war, that’s not what I’m proposing. My view is that anybody with common sense should be able to openly admit that what Putin is doing is wrong. And we should leverage our influence to squeeze and isolate Russia as much as possible for their actions while aiding and arming Ukraine so they have a chance to defend themselves. This needs to be a NATO and world wide effort
Are we going to send some "political advisors" as well?

How many times that they going to beat the war drums and you're going to jump up and dance?

The Right made this same argument in wars from Vietnam to Iraq ... the united front... the left said "no."

I feel no compunction to set aside my opinion that another proxy war is the ultimate folly anymore than they did.

You don't need my consent.

Democrats control the White House, the Senate and the House of Representatives. Do or do not. Leave me out of it.

Still waiting for someone on the right to condemn Putin for killing Ukrainians.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

But...Joe...But...stolen election....But....but...but...
Where did you lefties get this new weird idea about the right loving Putin and wanting him to attack Ukraine? :cuckoo:

It just doesn't seem like the Trump devote can say anything bad about Putin. I had never even thought about it till this tread. But it is kinda entertaining to watch them dodge.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

The Neocons who run Biden were meddling in Russia's underbelly, sending arms to Russia's enemies. Putin warned them to stop a thousand times. Will liberals ever condemn Biden and Capitol Police for killing Americans on 1/6?

The Neocons who run Biden were meddling in Russia's underbelly, sending arms to Russia's enemies. Putin warned them to stop a thousand times. Will liberals ever condemn Biden and Capitol Police for killing Americans on 1/6?
Is this another one of the alternate fact thingies?

Obviously not. Our allies are working quite well together. It’s just another failed narrative.
Yes he said he put the strictest restrictions on Putin. Then said the sanctions weren't a preventive move to stop him and to give them 30 days to see if they are gonna work. He was all over the place, the bad part is he didn't personally sanction Putin. Because putin owns him.

The won't do it as long as Putin's asseater Calamity Don Trump keeps praising him.

Lesh
It ain't how you want it to work.

Hell I looked it up and found it no problem. Get off your lazy ass and find it yourself progressive idiot.

Putin only started the war after the Fucktard got into office, and he made a complete fool of your Idiot-in-Chief....

Are any of Biden's sycophants going to go over and try to whip Putin's ass in order to defend the Dumbass's honor????
How many people will Putin kill off before his asseater Trump removes his head from his ass & stops praising him?

Clipper
You should ask Bidung that question.

Biden in 2001: Putin is like "Peter the Great"...Biden said he's amazed by how quickly Putin was making peace with the West

Okay we condemn killing “innocent people”.

But what people are you talking about?

Have you condemned Biden drone bombing innocent people?
Putin has issued veiled threats against the U.S.A. & you Bozos still won't condemn him because his asseater Trump is praising him.

Trump got his revenge on Ukraine & Putin helped him get it.

Fuck off.

I didn’t get that as the premise of the thread. The OP was asking for those on the right to condemn and shockingly enough most responded with excuses and table turning attacks. Why is it so hard to condemn actions that are obviously wrong?

i agree that lack of condemnation is not proof of support. But when asked straight up about a situation that is obviously wrong, if the response does not acknowledge wrong doing then it is a form of support or at the very least covering for the wrong doing
Then intent of the thread is to troll.

Are we going to send some "political advisors" as well?

How many times that they going to beat the war drums and you're going to jump up and dance?

The Right made this same argument in wars from Vietnam to Iraq ... the united front... the left said "no."

I feel no compunction to set aside my opinion that another proxy war is the ultimate folly anymore than they did.

You don't need my consent.

Democrats control the White House, the Senate and the House of Representatives. Do or do not. Leave me out of it.
You’re the one that engaged in the thread. Not one person in the thread can make a practical difference. We are just shooting the shit. I don’t need anything from you but I do get curious about why people resist acknowledging putins deplorable actions. Makes no sense

Forum List

Back