Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

Say it. You can do it. Say, "I condem Putin for killing people that did not need killed."
You know my position asshole. You "Thanked" me for my comment and for you to take this take after my comment is a bunch of BS. I tire of you left and right wing assholes that play your stupid games.

Putin has issued veiled threats against the U.S.A. & you Bozos still won't condemn him because his asseater Trump is praising him.

Trump got his revenge on Ukraine & Putin helped him get it.

Fuck off.
As opposed to Biden’s super smart diplomacy. It’s not like he’s insulting and threatening Putin and Russia, right?

You’re the one that engaged in the thread. Not one person in the thread can make a practical difference. We are just shooting the shit. I don’t need anything from you but I do get curious about why people resist acknowledging putins deplorable actions. Makes no sense
I explained it to you as clearly as I possibly could.

Putin is evil. There is no justification for invading Ukraine.

Xi is evil. There is no justification for the genocide of the Uyghurs.

But strangely... the Chinese just had an Olympics... that our athletes attended.

Did anyone take a knee?

Yes he said he put the strictest restrictions on Putin. Then said the sanctions weren't a preventive move to stop him and to give them 30 days to see if they are gonna work. He was all over the place, the bad part is he didn't personally sanction Putin. Because putin owns him.
Stop lying.
No new sanctions were not enacted until Russia invaded. How odd for you to be taking Russia’s side in this. You dopes have completely lost it.

I explained it to you as clearly as I possibly could.

Putin is evil. There is no justification for invading Ukraine.

Xi is evil. There is no justification for the genocide of the Uyghurs.

But strangely... the Chinese just had an Olympics... that our athletes attended.

Did anyone take a knee?
I don’t take issue with any of that… I would t think the OP would either. It’s too bad more people can’t admit the simple things that you just laid out

one of the world's biggest soccer teams, Barcelona, have called for an end to the war

Last edited:
Why do we have to “condemn” it?

Separatists have been fighting Ukrainian forces for years there.

All this because someone drew some lines on a map putting a bunch of Russians in Ukraine.

We don’t need to be on any side. Not our war.
That’s something that nobody on the left wants to discuss. Those “independent” regions in Ukraine WANT to be with Russia. That makes this a civil war. Putin has almost managed to flip the script and make Ukraine the bad guy as they are fighting to not allow those regions to leave, as they wish to.

It's a lame argument but a sign that lefties are desperate for an issue that doesn't include Brandon's negligence. Jane Fonda sat on a freaking V.C. anti-aircraft gun pretending to shoot down U.S. planes. Lefties loved it and they spit on Soldiers coming back from Vietnam. Now they seem to want a shooting war with Russian troops over a corrupt country that has more in common with Russia than the West.

It just doesn't seem like the Trump devote can say anything bad about Putin. I had never even thought about it till this tread. But it is kinda entertaining to watch them dodge.
Putin is a murderous monster. See how fucking easy that is? Where on earth did you lefty weirdos get this strange idea? :cuckoo:

Everybody condemns Putin except Trumpies. Most Republicans are not fools, nor do they overlook egregious aggression.
Bullshit. You're a fucking idiot. I would vote for Trump again and I hate Putin. It is you commie idiots that like Putin, it's just you are still in the closet with your boyfriend's.

The decision Benedict Donald made in carrying out his lame duck withdrawals in Afghanistan just days before the new administration took control, combined with the lack of cooperation in the transfer of power put the best military in the world behind the 8 ball. It was done on purpose out of spite and revenge.
All Bidens fault. Stop blaming Trump for the pussy you voted for incompetent actions.

its was Trump who emboldened Putin to do that

uibl6pq72sj81.jpg
The idea that a superpower needs to be "emboldened" to act--especially one where you have a dictator as head of state is batshit goofy.

Does anyone really believe that Putin cared one way or another who was in the Oval Office

Forum List

Back