Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

Yes, false claims like that one. Exactly. :lol:
so since we know he did (regardless of the given later reasons) and you cite that as a "falsehood" then you clearly are 1 sided about this.

thanks for clearing that up.

Clearly wrong more like. Trump exaggerates the truth. He's often bluntly honest too, which is one reason progressives hate him. They prefer a con, like Obama.

Quick question Dude, how can one be bluntly honest when they are exaggerating the truth? Dunno how things were in your family growing up, but if I "exaggerated the truth" to my Grandparents, they considered it lying because it wasn't completely true.

And, Trump is more of a con man than Obama ever considered being.
Yeah, Obama funded radical leftwing groups with billions in taxpayers cash without Congressional approval and Trump is the conman.
Pure trumpkin Fantasy.
These stories are pure fantasy.

Trump is in for a bad week this week. First, the NY Times comes out with this expose on Trump that says he's not the self made millionaire that he's claimed.

Later this week? Stormy Daniels' book comes out, which will show that he's not all that great in bed either.

He's probably gonna explode Twitter with all the defenses of his virility and empire.
That does it....I'll never vote for him again!

Tax evasion and fraud is OK for Orange Jesus's worshippers as long as he keeps the darkies away.

lol old people

Tax evasion and fraud is OK for Orange Jesus's worshippers as long as he keeps the darkies away.

lol old people
This "news" is so old that when I first heard it, I fell off my dinosaur.

I see it as evidence that the Kavanaugh travesty is petering out....The moonbats need something else to bark about.

Trump is in for a bad week this week. First, the NY Times comes out with this expose on Trump that says he's not the self made millionaire that he's claimed.

Later this week? Stormy Daniels' book comes out, which will show that he's not all that great in bed either.

He's probably gonna explode Twitter with all the defenses of his virility and empire.
Yeah....he's toast now.

Yeah....he's toast now.

I'm saying that because of his thin skin, and his pride in being a self made millionaire with great sexual prowess being questioned, this is gonna make him go into melt down mode on Twitter.

He's gone bananas on Twitter for much less.

Hopefully, it doesn't spool him up so much that he strokes out, because then that would mean Pence would be president.

And no matter how much you cry like a little bitch, he will still be a shitty president. But you should really think twice about defending a President who has a lifelong history of tax evasion.
He might turn out to be a shitty president like the last two, but as of right now he ain’t so bad.

No he is down right the shittiest!
I suppose that’s true in the minds of some but entirely illogical, as we have had some really bad presidents who caused the deaths of many thousands.
Lincoln, Wilson, FDR, Truman, Johnson

He is doing no better, he promised to get us out of Afghanistan and Iraq. We are still there, another broken promise.
Not to defend Trump, but didn't Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize (before he took office) for getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Why the fuck were we still there?

He got a Nobel Peace Prize for being black while President.

Yeah....he's toast now.

I'm saying that because of his thin skin, and his pride in being a self made millionaire with great sexual prowess being questioned, this is gonna make him go into melt down mode on Twitter.

Hopefully, it doesn't spool him up so much that he strokes out, because then that would mean Pence would be president.
Then Pence would become the new target.
News flash......the voters are onto you assholes.

Yeah....he's toast now.

The Pence would become the new target.

Pence would not be targeted for impeachment. You Trump cult freaks just don't realize how abnormal Trump is.

Yeah....he's toast now.

Then Pence would become the new target.

Pence wouldn't be as much of a target as Trump is because Pence knows how to play the politics game. He wouldn't say stupid crap in front of the tv cameras.

Trump does that constantly.

Yeah....he's toast now.

The Pence would become the new target.

Pence would not be targeted for impeachment. You Trump cult freaks just don't realize how abnormal Trump is.
Yes, he is abnormal: he actually keeps his promises.

Merely not being a crackpot leftist is enough for democrat freaks to deem someone "abnormal"...Pence would immediately become their target for abuse.

Pence wouldn't be as much of a target as Trump is because Pence knows how to play the politics game. He wouldn't say stupid crap in front of the tv cameras.

Trump does that constantly.
Reagan and both Bushes knew how to play the game...That didn't spare them from the hysterics, accusations, and recriminations of the moonbats....Pence would be no different.

So...
Not only did Crooked Donnie have his wealth handed to him, but he cheated the American public out of hundreds of millions in tax revenue
I try to minimize my taxes in every way possible and love cash deals.
Go have another hissy fit.

LMAO... you probably still believes that Trump only received 1 million $ from his father as a loan :)

Remember when Rubio said Trump got 200 million from his father during the debates?

Turns out he was wrong.

It was 400 million.

And Trump screamed, "IT WAS ONLY A MILLION AND I PAID IT BACK!!!!"

so since we know he did (regardless of the given later reasons) and you cite that as a "falsehood" then you clearly are 1 sided about this.

thanks for clearing that up.

Clearly wrong more like. Trump exaggerates the truth. He's often bluntly honest too, which is one reason progressives hate him. They prefer a con, like Obama.

Quick question Dude, how can one be bluntly honest when they are exaggerating the truth? Dunno how things were in your family growing up, but if I "exaggerated the truth" to my Grandparents, they considered it lying because it wasn't completely true.

Yeah, Obama funded radical leftwing groups with billions in taxpayers cash without Congressional approval and Trump is the conman.
Pure trumpkin Fantasy.
Of course they are.

No one believes Trump is good enough at business to turn a million into 10 billion.

Especially with all his bankruptcies.

You would have to be a t@rd to fall for that nonsense.

Glad you agree.

Pure trumpkin Fantasy.
Of course they are.

No one believes Trump is good enough at business to turn a million into 10 billion.

Especially with all his bankruptcies.

You would have to be a t@rd to fall for that nonsense.

Glad you agree.
How many bankruptcies out of how many businesses?

Forum List

Back