Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

Trump has literally and factually been trained since an early age to be a dishonest liar, a thief, and a fraud. He is a trained crook.

Following an admirable career in business and real estate, Donald Trump became one of the most effective presidents we ever had.

You
Following an admirable career in business and real estate, Donald Trump became one of the most effective presidents we ever had.
...will read no history book, ever....

"Donald Trump, the tax fraud, failed real estate investor and Russian money laundering, became a lame duck president only 1 year into his presidency...."

More accurate.

Trump has literally and factually been trained since an early age to be a dishonest liar, a thief, and a fraud. He is a trained crook.
Doggone right. He would make an excellent Democrat if those charges are true.

Fake News. Just like Piece of Shit Dirty Harry Reid Knowingly and Falsely accused Romney of not paying his taxes and forced him to prove he did.

In other words, they want to see his tax returns again so they can use it as a Campaign Hammer against him.

They are going bat shit crazy right before The Midterms.

In that case, Trump should release his taxes, and prove them wrong. That would shut them up, wouldn't it?

Those documents were already challenged by the IRS and no fraud found.

More reason to release them. Why do you think he is afraid of releasing his tax records?
To drive Liberals insane...it’s working.
Nope

I've long had my doubts that Trump is a billionaire. He sure as shit isn't worth what he claims to be worth.

Jake, if Fred Trump was solely responsible for Donald's success how come his brother Robert was never on Forbes 400 while Donald has been on it for over 3 decades?
Because his brother Robert is not an active fraud and conman. Duh.
So only frauds and con men ever get rich?
You made a logical error, there. I know you have no idea what it's called.

I've long had my doubts that Trump is a billionaire. He sure as shit isn't worth what he claims to be worth.

Jake, if Fred Trump was solely responsible for Donald's success how come his brother Robert was never on Forbes 400 while Donald has been on it for over 3 decades?
You're the one who made the logical error, dumbass.

Hmm, no.... you tripped over your own brain, thinking that saying someone didn't con his way to Forbes 500 is the same as saying that only conmen can get rich. yes, that was, in fact, a logical error on your part. This error has a name, you know.

Hmm, no.... you tripped over your own brain, thinking that saying someone didn't con his way to Forbes 500 is the same as saying that only conmen can get rich. yes, that was, in fact, a logical error on your part. This error has a name, you know.
You said he didn't become rich because he didn't con anyone. How is that any different than saying that you have to con people to get rich?

You said he didn't become rich because he didn't con anyone. How is that any different than saying that you have to con people to get rich?
Because it is why he didn't turn his modest share into the Trump brand. Trump's money in the market was borrowed, for the most part. Trump lied and conned his way to his brand. His brother did not. There is the difference. true, his brother also did not start a company like microsoft, either, but that wouldn't really be answering the initial question to point it out (the difference), now would it?

Because it is why he didn't turn his modest share into the Trump brand. Trump's money in the market was borrowed, for the most part. Trump lied and conned his way to his brand. His brother did not. There is the difference. true, his brother also did not start a company like microsoft, either, but that wouldn't really be answering the initial question to point it out (the difference), now would it?
So every savvy, honest (hee hee) person who ever gave Trump money was...an idiot!
Uh huh...

You didn't refute what I said.

Did you imagine I wouldn't notice?

But I did, and you did not notice. And that's fine.

Anyhoo... have a good one

But I did, and you did not notice. And that's fine.

Anyhoo... have a good one
You imagine you did, but you have yet to explain why the fact that Trump is rich means he conned people.

Who told you that lie? The county assessor values the property and you can ask 100 times it's worth. That's not illegal. Doesn't mean you'll get it.
Actually, it is quite illegal to overalueyour assets when applying for financing or courting investors. And, if you create a pattern of selling over valued properties at inflated prices, you will likely be investigated for fraud and or money laundering.

if you create a pattern of selling over valued properties at inflated prices, you will likely be investigated for fraud and or money laundering.

If you think my property is worth $2 million and I sell it for $3 million, what's the fraud?
What law am I breaking?

Be specific.
None, from that info alone, and thanks for asking!

No problem, thanks for admitting your error.
I didn't make any error. I think you're confused again, todderino. Maybe you were trolling someone else and got mixed up in the middle of it.

Let's review my statement that gave you a tiny little hard on:

"Actually, it is quite illegal to overalueyour assets when applying for financing or courting investors. And, if you create a pattern of selling over valued properties at inflated prices, you will likely be investigated for fraud and or money laundering."

Yep...it's spot on...

if you create a pattern of selling over valued properties at inflated prices, you will likely be investigated for fraud and or money laundering.

Cool story bro. Too bad you won't back up your claim.

Actually, it is quite illegal to overalueyour assets when applying for financing or courting investors

What does that have to do with your claim about selling "at inflated prices"?
You talking out of your ass again?

Actually, it is quite illegal to overalueyour assets when applying for financing or courting investors. And, if you create a pattern of selling over valued properties at inflated prices, you will likely be investigated for fraud and or money laundering.

If you think my property is worth $2 million and I sell it for $3 million, what's the fraud?
What law am I breaking?

Be specific.

I didn't make any error. I think you're confused again, todderino. Maybe you were trolling someone else and got mixed up in the middle of it.

"Actually, it is quite illegal to overalueyour assets when applying for financing or courting investors. And, if you create a pattern of selling over valued properties at inflated prices, you will likely be investigated for fraud and or money laundering."

Yep...it's spot on...

Actually, it is quite illegal to overalueyour assets when applying for financing or courting investors

Are you inferring there are times when FFI is not talking out if his ass?

What law am I breaking?

Be specific.

Yep...it's spot on...

Are you inferring there are times when FFI is not talking out if his ass?

How can you tell FFI is talking out of his ass again?

His lips are moving.

Forum List

Back