Is Ariel Castro a Murderer?

Nobody. That's the point. There was no murder.

Now, did he plead to it to prevent taking his chances with a jury. Well, yeah. No way he wanted a jury deciding his fate after the shit he pulled.

He'd have probably plead to sinking the Titanic at that point.

Are you a complete moron?
That was rhetorical. We all know the answer.

He was charged with murder. He had to murder someone. That someone is the very someone you claim is not a person.
So whom did he murder?

He didn't murder anyone. It's a bullshit law. But frankly, you could have charged t his asshole with witchcraft and he'd have gotten convicted, that's how hated he was.

If he didnt murder anyone then why was he charged with murder?

On June 7, a Cuyahoga County grand jury returned a true bill of indictment against Castro. It contained 329 counts, including two counts of aggravated murder (under different sections of the Ohio criminal code) for his alleged role in the termination of one of the women's pregnancies. The indictments covered only the period from August 2002 to February 2007. The County Prosecutor, Timothy J. McGinty, stated that the investigation was ongoing and that any further findings would be presented to the grand jury. McGinty said that pursuing a death penalty specification would be considered following completion of indictment proceedings.

Castro is of course a sick twisted oxygen thief. I'm not defending anything he did and he deserves any punishment man and G-d can mete out to him.
But part of his conviction was for doing something abortion doctors do every day. If so, doesn't that make those doctors murderers too?

So what you are telling us, Lad, is that you are too thick to understand the difference between a mother choosing to end her pregnancy and her RAPIST terminating that woman's pregnancy in his cellar?.

YOU cannot see the difference?

Really?

GOD do I feel sorry for any women who ever have to deal with you.

On June 7, a Cuyahoga County grand jury returned a true bill of indictment against Castro. It contained 329 counts, including two counts of aggravated murder (under different sections of the Ohio criminal code) for his alleged role in the termination of one of the women's pregnancies. The indictments covered only the period from August 2002 to February 2007. The County Prosecutor, Timothy J. McGinty, stated that the investigation was ongoing and that any further findings would be presented to the grand jury. McGinty said that pursuing a death penalty specification would be considered following completion of indictment proceedings.

Castro is of course a sick twisted oxygen thief. I'm not defending anything he did and he deserves any punishment man and G-d can mete out to him.
But part of his conviction was for doing something abortion doctors do every day. If so, doesn't that make those doctors murderers too?

So what you are telling us, Lad, is that you are too thick to understand the difference between a mother choosing to end her pregnancy and her RAPIST terminating that woman's pregnancy in his cellar?.

YOU cannot see the difference?

Really?

GOD do I feel sorry for any women who ever have to deal with you.

You're right. I cannot see the difference between killing someone innocent and killing someone innocent. I am sure you have some sophisticated explanation that makes it all seem OK. Just like all makers of genocide have good reasons.
And "Lad" is gay, s0n.

[

If he didnt murder anyone then why was he charged with murder?

People are charged with shit they didn't do all the time, dumbass.

Irrelevant. He pleaded guilty to it.
Whom did they charge he murdered?

Who cares.

Oh, wait. You do. Because somehow you think a guy avoiding a trial is an admission of fetal personhood.

You guys are kind of pathetic. If you spent half the time trying to legistlate fetal personhood into giving poor women alternatives, you'd probably cut the abortion rate in half.

Who cares.

Oh, wait. You do. Because somehow you think a guy avoiding a trial is an admission of fetal personhood.

You guys are kind of pathetic. If you spent half the time trying to legistlate fetal personhood into giving poor women alternatives, you'd probably cut the abortion rate in half.

At this point what difference does it make?
Yeah, I care. Because if Ariel Castro is guilty of murder then so if every abortion doctor in America.

Who cares.

Sums up the pro-choice views on the unborn. To. a. T.

Babies conceived of rape no less! I do believe conducting abortions without a license and without following stated mandates is considered murder.

I think this is an unique situation, but you bring up a good point.

I can't remember the case, but back in law school there was a 1800s case where a man kicked a pregnant woman in the stomach causing her to miscarry. At the time a fetus wasn't considered a person and the prep was only charged with battery.

Abortion is a tricking topic and you can't spread is broadly.

Oh Gawd - another poster boy for the sick and twisted rw's.

Red-Herring1.jpg

Usu the tactic for mental midgets like yourself!

You are a sick fuck.

"told police she was pregnant multiple times while being held captive and that Ariel Castro would starve her, feed her rotten food, punch her and kick her down stairs, which resulted in the termination of her pregnancies.”
Ariel Castro Forced Abortions ? Kidnapping Victim Reveals Pregnancies Were Terminated - Hollywood Life

Do you know a lot abortion doctors that starve their patients and kick them down stairs?

He did put on a disclaimer that he thought Castro was a monster and deserved the most harsh punishment! I believe he is a murderer and I am pro-choice in the 1st trimester.

However, he brings up a good point and for a long time beating up a pregnant woman causing her to miscarry was not murder. The fetus was not considered a person. All the preps got charged with was battery!

Who cares.

Yeah, I care. Because if Ariel Castro is guilty of murder then so if every abortion doctor in America.

How do you come to that conclusion when its common knowledge that AC did not get the mothers permission to terminate her pregnancy? Are we talking law or are we talking religion?

Who cares.

How do you come to that conclusion when its common knowledge that AC did not get the mothers permission to terminate her pregnancy? Are we talking law or are we talking religion?

If I get your permission can I go kill some third party?

If I get your permission can I go kill some third party?

That depends. Can you be more specific?

[

Why are you stopping with Castro? Isn't every woman who AGREED to an abortion guilty of murder as well?

Are we going to have a mass Nuremburg Trial for these doctors and their patients.

I'm still trying to understand what you are getting at here, other than displaying your misogyny...

[

Why are you stopping with Castro? Isn't every woman who AGREED to an abortion guilty of murder as well?

Are we going to have a mass Nuremburg Trial for these doctors and their patients.

I'm still trying to understand what you are getting at here, other than displaying your misogyny...

I am starting with Castro. You dodge the question.
Whom did Ariel Castro murder? According to you, no one. Then why did he plead guilty to murder?

[

Whom did Ariel Castro murder? According to you, no one. Then why did he plead guilty to murder?

Probably because he's fantastically stupid.

Here's a better question. If the state had him dead to rights on fetal murder, why not go full boat and try him for the death penalty?

I mean, fuck, he was going to get life on all the other charges. So much like Gosnell, they get a conviction, then cop a deal to avoid death so they can say that fetuses are people if no one looks too hard or challenges the ruling.

Probably because he's fantastically stupid.

Here's a better question. If the state had him dead to rights on fetal murder, why not go full boat and try him for the death penalty?

I mean, fuck, he was going to get life on all the other charges. So much like Gosnell, they get a conviction, then cop a deal to avoid death so they can say that fetuses are people if no one looks too hard or challenges the ruling.

It was a plea agreement to avoid the death penalty in exchange for life without parole, El Stupido.
Quit trying to weasel out of your pwnage.
Whom did he kill that he pleaded guilty to murder?

Forum List

Back