Is Ariel Castro a Murderer?

On June 7, a Cuyahoga County grand jury returned a true bill of indictment against Castro. It contained 329 counts, including two counts of aggravated murder (under different sections of the Ohio criminal code) for his alleged role in the termination of one of the women's pregnancies. The indictments covered only the period from August 2002 to February 2007. The County Prosecutor, Timothy J. McGinty, stated that the investigation was ongoing and that any further findings would be presented to the grand jury. McGinty said that pursuing a death penalty specification would be considered following completion of indictment proceedings.

Castro is of course a sick twisted oxygen thief. I'm not defending anything he did and he deserves any punishment man and G-d can mete out to him.
But part of his conviction was for doing something abortion doctors do every day. If so, doesn't that make those doctors murderers too?

So what you are telling us, Lad, is that you are too thick to understand the difference between a mother choosing to end her pregnancy and her RAPIST terminating that woman's pregnancy in his cellar?.

YOU cannot see the difference?

Really?

GOD do I feel sorry for any women who ever have to deal with you.

Mother chooses to end pregnancy = dead pre-born human

Rapist chooses to end woman's pregnancy = dead pre-born human

Dead pre-born human happens either way ... but to pro-choice that's only a bad thing if it's forced; otherwise, it's legal and peachy keen.

Whack.

Castro is of course a sick twisted oxygen thief. I'm not defending anything he did and he deserves any punishment man and G-d can mete out to him.
But part of his conviction was for doing something abortion doctors do every day. If so, doesn't that make those doctors murderers too?

So what you are telling us, Lad, is that you are too thick to understand the difference between a mother choosing to end her pregnancy and her RAPIST terminating that woman's pregnancy in his cellar?.

Really?

Dead pre-born human happens either way ... but to pro-choice that's only a bad thing if it's forced; otherwise, it's legal and peachy keen.

Whack.

I doubt anyone thinks its peachy keen. What we are trying to say is that it is not illegal therefore no murder charge if done with the mothers consent.

Really?

Whack.

I doubt anyone thinks its peachy keen. What we are trying to say is that it is not illegal therefore no murder charge if done with the mothers consent.

It is not illegal for a woman to end the life of a pre-born human.

It is illegal for someone other than the woman to end the life of a pre-born human.

The life of the pre-born human is ended either way.

Pro-choice absolutely thinks it's peachy keen, they put right to choose above the life of the pre-born human. As long as they get to be the one who chooses to end that life, then ending that life is ok in pro-choice world.

What a strange way to think.

Whack.

It is illegal for someone other than the woman to end the life of a pre-born human.

Pro-choice absolutely thinks it's peachy keen, they put right to choose above the life of the pre-born human. As long as they get to be the one who chooses to end that life, then ending that life is ok in pro-choice world.

I don't understand how you think its something anyone believes is peachy keen? I dont condone nor would I recommend anyone to get an abortion. Its one of the worst experiences I have ever been witness to. However, its just not my business what a woman does with something inside her body. When you attempt to stop a woman from an abortion you have effectively taken away her rights as to what she is going to allow to grow inside of her body. Let me ask you this. Why are the rights of the fetus more important than the rights of the mother especially since the fetus is dependent on the mother?

Last edited:

I don't understand how you think its something anyone believes is peachy keen? I dont condone nor would I recommend anyone to get an abortion. Its one of the worst experiences I have ever been witness to. However, its just not my business what a woman does with something inside her body. When you attempt to stop a woman from an abortion you have effectively taken away her rights as to what she is going to allow to grow inside of her body. Let me ask you this. Why are the rights of the fetus more important than the rights of the mother especially since the fetus is dependent on the mother?

It is not a "something", it is a pre-born human. You are pro-choice, therefore the life of the unborn are not your business. Good thing there are people who speak for and fight for the unborn to be given a chance.

They aren't. Both fetus and mother are living, human beings and both have a right to life.

This emboldened above alone, should give a woman great pause as to whether or not she should terminate a pregnancy based on her feelings of despair found in her life or upon other such feelings in her life as well in which causes her to cop out on that which depends on her dearly for a chance at life, otherwise just as a pre-born baby does, where as it is just the same as she was given the chance at life herself, and this by the one she had depended upon also to give her that same chance, and for whom also had probably a mixed bag of feelings raging in her life as well during a pregnancy, but yet decided to do the right thing and with no regrets afterwards by bringing that life into existance.

Last edited:

This emboldened above alone, should give a woman great pause as to whether or not she should terminate a pregnancy based on her feelings of despair found in her life or upon other such feelings in her life as well in which causes her to cop out on that which depends on her dearly for a chance at life, otherwise just as a pre-born baby does, where as it is just the same as she was given the chance at life herself, and this by the one she had depended upon also to give her that same chance, and for whom also had probably a mixed bag of feelings raging in her life as well during a pregnancy, but yet decided to do the right thing and with no regrets afterwards by bringing that life into existance.

^ Longest run-on sentence evah!

^ Longest run-on sentence evah!
It's late and I begin wondering in the wilderness...LOL

It is not a "something", it is a pre-born human. You are pro-choice, therefore the life of the unborn are not your business. Good thing there are people who speak for and fight for the unborn to be given a chance.

They aren't. Both fetus and mother are living, human beings and both have a right to life.

Forgive me I should have specified I was talking about more than just the fetus. You keep forgetting the fetus is inside the mother. No matter how much you want to disregard that fact it will remain. If both the fetus and mother has equal rights who in this world is more capable of deciding whats best for the fetus than the mother? I know its not me or you.

Forgive me I should have specified I was talking about more than just the fetus. You keep forgetting the fetus is inside the mother. No matter how much you want to disregard that fact it will remain. If both the fetus and mother has equal rights who in this world is more capable of deciding whats best for the fetus than the mother? I know its not me or you.

The fact that death is an option of choice of "whats best for the fetus" ... mind boggling that people actually think this. I bet if you asked the fetus they'd say that their death is not in their best interest. But it does make the mother's life continue on as if that human never even existed.

For pro-choice, it's the choice that matters; for pro-life it's the life that matters.

The fact that death is an option of choice of "whats best for the fetus" ... mind boggling that people actually think this. I bet if you asked the fetus they'd say that their death is not in their best interest. But it does make the mother's life continue on as if that human never even existed.

For pro-choice, it's the choice that matters; for pro-life it's the life that matters.

I guess thats the whole point of being a pro-choice person. You cant ask the fetus for a couple of obvious reasons. The mother is the final authority on the issue. Yes its her choice that matters and not what someone else wants that should dictate what happens. I dont understand why pro-lifers cant see this. Its not your body in question its the mothers.

On June 7, a Cuyahoga County grand jury returned a true bill of indictment against Castro. It contained 329 counts, including two counts of aggravated murder (under different sections of the Ohio criminal code) for his alleged role in the termination of one of the women's pregnancies. The indictments covered only the period from August 2002 to February 2007. The County Prosecutor, Timothy J. McGinty, stated that the investigation was ongoing and that any further findings would be presented to the grand jury. McGinty said that pursuing a death penalty specification would be considered following completion of indictment proceedings.

Really?

Are you suggesting that Michelle Knight CHOSE to have the child of her rapist?

Really?

Are you suggesting that Michelle Knight CHOSE to have the child of her rapist?

Amanda Berry did. Is it out of the realm of possibility that Michelle Knight would do the same?

I guess thats the whole point of being a pro-choice person. You cant ask the fetus for a couple of obvious reasons. The mother is the final authority on the issue. Yes its her choice that matters and not what someone else wants that should dictate what happens. I dont understand why pro-lifers cant see this. Its not your body in question its the mothers.

"You can't ask the fetus for a couple of obvious reasons". Hazard a guess as to whether the unborn would like to a) be given a change at life or b) be ripped apart and dead. Go ahead.

The mother's body remains the same when she has an abortion; the unborn's body and life no longer exist. To pro-choice the unborn are just chopped liver. But hey, they got to choose and that's all that matters.

"You can't ask the fetus for a couple of obvious reasons". Hazard a guess as to whether the unborn would like to a) be given a change at life or b) be ripped apart and dead. Go ahead.

The mother's body remains the same when she has an abortion; the unborn's body and life no longer exist. To pro-choice the unborn are just chopped liver. But hey, they got to choose and that's all that matters.

I could guess but there is no way I could possibly know. If it was not a fact that people commit suicide everyday the answer would be a little easier. Does that make sense?

I think the mothers body remaining the same is what the mother wants. Yes she gets to choose and yes thats all that matters.

Last edited:
[

Probably because he's fantastically stupid.

Here's a better question. If the state had him dead to rights on fetal murder, why not go full boat and try him for the death penalty?

I mean, fuck, he was going to get life on all the other charges. So much like Gosnell, they get a conviction, then cop a deal to avoid death so they can say that fetuses are people if no one looks too hard or challenges the ruling.

It was a plea agreement to avoid the death penalty in exchange for life without parole, El Stupido.
Quit trying to weasel out of your pwnage.
Whom did he kill that he pleaded guilty to murder?

That wasn't the question.

If fetal "murder" was the only thing they could have possibly sent him to death row for, why cop a deal on it?

I mean, the guy committed tons of kidnapping, assault, and rape, and he was going to go to jail for the rest of his life. Unless he hit about 70 and people thought he was all pathetic and stuff and sent him to a halfway home.

If you really think what he did was murder, why not prosecute it and put it in front of a jury?

Instead of throwing it on a bill of goods and giving him a sweetheart deal?

Really?

You're right. I cannot see the difference between killing someone innocent and killing someone innocent. I am sure you have some sophisticated explanation that makes it all seem OK. Just like all makers of genocide have good reasons.
And "Lad" is gay, s0n.

Women out from under your control scare the crap out of you don't they?

Its so obvious.

[

Probably because he's fantastically stupid.

Here's a better question. If the state had him dead to rights on fetal murder, why not go full boat and try him for the death penalty?

I mean, fuck, he was going to get life on all the other charges. So much like Gosnell, they get a conviction, then cop a deal to avoid death so they can say that fetuses are people if no one looks too hard or challenges the ruling.

It was a plea agreement to avoid the death penalty in exchange for life without parole, El Stupido.
Quit trying to weasel out of your pwnage.
Whom did he kill that he pleaded guilty to murder?

That wasn't the question.

If fetal "murder" was the only thing they could have possibly sent him to death row for, why cop a deal on it?

I mean, the guy committed tons of kidnapping, assault, and rape, and he was going to go to jail for the rest of his life. Unless he hit about 70 and people thought he was all pathetic and stuff and sent him to a halfway home.

If you really think what he did was murder, why not prosecute it and put it in front of a jury?

Instead of throwing it on a bill of goods and giving him a sweetheart deal?

You prove your increasing senility with every post.
I'd hardly consider Life+1,000 years a sweetheart deal.

But the fact is he was charged with murder. Whom did he murder?

I could guess but there is no way I could possibly know. If it was not a fact that people commit suicide everyday the answer would be a little easier. Does that make sense?

I think the mothers body remaining the same is what the mother wants. Yes she gets to choose and yes thats all that matters.

You equate abortion, the ending of someone's life by someone else, with suicide, someone who chooses for themselves to end their own life? And you can't possibly hazard a guess as to which choice the unborn would prefer, to be allowed to live or to be intentionally destroyed?? :cuckoo:

"Yes she gets to choose and yes that's all that matters". Well, you're only the second pro-choice person I've talked to that admits that the unborn human doesn't matter. Not one. little. bit. Your lack of compassion and consideration for the smallest and weakest of the human race is duly noted.

You equate abortion, the ending of someone's life by someone else, with suicide, someone who chooses for themselves to end their own life? And you can't possibly hazard a guess as to which choice the unborn would prefer, to be allowed to live or to be intentionally destroyed?? :cuckoo:

"Yes she gets to choose and yes that's all that matters". Well, you're only the second pro-choice person I've talked to that admits that the unborn human doesn't matter. Not one. little. bit. Your lack of compassion and consideration for the smallest and weakest of the human race is duly noted.

You are asking me to guess in a hypothetical scenario what a fetus would want. It seems that you only want me to consider that the fetus would want to live. What are you basing that on? People kill themselves all the time because to them the world is too messed up to bear. Why would a fetus in this hypothetical situation be any different? You cant have it both ways. If the fetus can form a coherent thought and have a reason to want to live why would it not have a reason to want to die?

Forum List

Back