Is Ben Carson a Black Role Model ?

He has an advanced education and has done enormous good for a lot of children and he is socially and culturally ......................

BAT SHIT CRAZY.

Let's hope he doesn't get very far in politics because he will only do harm.
What he did for his life worked out very well. If others similarly situated were to emulate his ethics, couldn't they also expect personal excellence wherein they could themselves be role models - perpetuating success?

Please explain why a social, and cultural identity which created awesome success against great adversity is crazy?

Carson is like most other human beings. He is a role model for whatever success he has attained. He also seems to be an uncle tom and that part of him is not anything to emulate. You take the good examples of success and discard the bad.
Please deseminate " uncle tom" for me; help me understand what the criteria is to accquire that title. What does an uncle tom do that is societally counter productive?

Why? Why not? I should ask: why isn't he accepted, and promoted by black leaders ? The man came from humble beginings, and through perserverence, and application has gained national recognition - no doubt benefitting many of lives along the way! I think he is a great role model for all, and represents the best of America.

If that's how you view him, why can't he just be looked at as a "role model", and leave his race out of it?

Carson is like most other human beings. He is a role model for whatever success he has attained. He also seems to be an uncle tom and that part of him is not anything to emulate. You take the good examples of success and discard the bad.
Please deseminate " uncle tom" for me; help me understand what the criteria is to accquire that title. What does an uncle tom do that is societally counter productive?

An uncle tom basically seek an audience with whites to show how different he is from others of his ethnicity. He seeks their approval and will go through any lengths to prove himself worthy of their approval including berating his own people to whites. Basically a sellout or busta. I just occurred to me that maybe thats who Unk is named after. Unk seeks approval from people reading this board. An uncle tom seeks approval from whites.

Last edited:
A Uncle Tom is a person with a higher IQ then the average negro

An uncle tom basically seek an audience with whites to show how different he is from others of his ethnicity. He seeks their approval and will go through any lengths to prove himself worthy of their approval including berating his own people to whites. Basically a sellout or busta. I just occurred to me that maybe thats who Unk is named after. Unk seeks approval from people reading this board. An uncle tom seeks approval from whites.

Word up to your Black bitch ass...

I got schooled in the 70's by my most Black of friends who showed no deference nor drew no quarter with respect to race or ethnicity. He spoke to me plain and simple truth. He had the utmost respect of himself, his people, and his culture..

And he also respected my lilly white corn-fed ass.

But we had what today's society lacks- communication. Michael was a goddamn genius of oratorial skills. He showed me his soul. I miss that guy so much.

I got schooled in the 70's by my most Black of friends who showed no deference nor drew no quarter with respect to race or ethnicity. He spoke to me plain and simple truth. He had the utmost respect of himself, his people, and his culture..

But we had what today's society lacks- communication. Michael was a goddamn genius of oratorial skills. He showed me his soul. I miss that guy so much.

We dont say word up anymore wannabe! That was Cameo :lol:

School me.

Cut the bullshit while you're at it.

I knew a mighty big Black Man 40 years ago who was a true friend. Michael Sharp was his name. What a gentleman he was.

School me.

Cut the bullshit while you're at it.

I knew a mighty big Black Man 40 years ago who was a true friend. Michael Sharp was his name. What a gentleman he was.

What is it you need schoolin on? I'll see if I can help you out.

I remember when Colin Powell was an Uncle Tom. Then he voted for Obama and became a proud black man.

You must have a bad memory then. The General was never an uncle tom. He was just a Republican.

Translation: If you are a black man blowing a white liberal then you aint no Uncle Tom.

Thats not a translation. Thats wishful thinking on your part. Not that there is anything wrong with it but you must be gay and have some obsession with Black men.

You must have a bad memory then. The General was never an uncle tom. He was just a Republican.

Translation: If you are a black man blowing a white liberal then you aint no Uncle Tom.

Thats not a translation. Thats wishful thinking on your part. Not that there is anything wrong with it but you must be gay and have some obsession with Black men.

Translation: You must be gay for pointing out the obvious. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Translation: You must be gay for pointing out the obvious. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

You brought up the part about men blowing men. Yes it is obvious youre gay but I'm not. Lets keep sex out of it.

You brought up the part about men blowing men. Yes it is obvious youre gay but I'm not. Lets keep sex out of it.

Translation: I think I love you John but I'm too shy to tell you how I feel. Hold me you lilly white stallion!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back