Is Ben Carson still proud of the Republican Party?

But look at Obama, what did he ever do? Nothing... the man was a zilch and he got elected.

So what possibly is stopping Carson from being elected in the Primary? I mean, he's done a lot more than zilch so..

Unfortunately the GOP is infested with neocons, liberal lights and yes, some complete pussies who think that unless you come off as "hey, we're not as bad as those guys" types, true conservatives aren't getting the support. I think Carson's a brilliant and talented man. Unfortunately, t here is a double standard. Trust me, if he were a lefty, he'd be at the top of the ticket and those who denounce him would be singing his praises simply because he espoused a leftwing agenda.

I love how you guys are able to do that. Present a hypothetical and then proceed to read the attitudes of others in this other dimension too.

But look at Obama, what did he ever do? Nothing... the man was a zilch and he got elected.

So what possibly is stopping Carson from being elected in the Primary? I mean, he's done a lot more than zilch so..

Unfortunately the GOP is infested with neocons, liberal lights and yes, some complete pussies who think that unless you come off as "hey, we're not as bad as those guys" types, true conservatives aren't getting the support. I think Carson's a brilliant and talented man. Unfortunately, t here is a double standard. Trust me, if he were a lefty, he'd be at the top of the ticket and those who denounce him would be singing his praises simply because he espoused a leftwing agenda.

So you understand that the issues they stand for matter. Good for you.

Of course they matter... that's the problem, the GOP is infested with assholes who are basically as fucked up as those who have infested the Democrat party. We have two choices - Democrat and Democrat Light.

:lol:

I love how you guys are able to do that. Present a hypothetical and then proceed to read the attitudes of others in this other dimension too.

Oh palease.... like I said.. you guys voted for a guy who had zero record of anything at all... simply because he espoused all the leftwing talking points and was half-black. If Obama, given all the same factors espoused conservative principals, you'd have laughed him out of town. Point being, he is/was totally unqualified for the job.

Of course they matter... that's the problem, the GOP is infested with assholes who are basically as fucked up as those who have infested the Democrat party. We have two choices - Democrat and Democrat Light.

You still have a third choice. You could pick crazy trump.

Fighting for a racist flag.
Trying to do everything they can to harm the lower middle class and especially the poor.
Hating the first black president and attacking everyone from his daughters to his dead mother.
Calling Hispanics rapists.

Is this the party Ben Carson, a black American, wants to lead? Really?

While you are a racist, I don't think it is possible for an inanimate object like a flag to have any feelings or thoughts on race at all.

You still have a third choice. You could pick crazy trump.

No way... Trump is up to no good... up until recently, he donated money to Reid, Pelosi, the Clintons, was in favor of a wealth tax, amnesty, etc.

Fuck Trump.

It's just amazing how they write off Carson. Cripes can anyone match him out of Hillary, Sanders, Webb?

His resume like many running for the candidacy of the R party is freaking awesome. Jaw dropping awesome.

Oh palease.... like I said.. you guys voted for a guy who had zero record of anything at all... simply because he espoused all the leftwing talking points and was half-black. If Obama, given all the same factors espoused conservative principals, you'd have laughed him out of town. Point being, he is/was totally unqualified for the job.

If he espoused conservative principals, he would have been a republican. That's not what the country wants. At least you are beginning to understand that beliefs matter.

If he espoused conservative principals, he would have been a republican. That's not what the country wants. At least you are beginning to understand that beliefs matter.

I always understood. You keep missing my point... so do qualifications... Obama has zero. BTW.. if he had conservative principals, the GOP would h shunned him.

I always understood. You keep missing my point... so do qualifications... Obama has zero. BTW.. if he had conservative principals, the GOP would h shunned him.

For someone who you claim has no qualifications, he has certainly led the right wing around by the nose, even with the concerted opposition they have presented every step along the way. Thank you for reinforcing my point. You say that even if he espoused only conservative principals they would have rejected him anyway. Why is that? What is it about that man that the right notices and dislikes the first time they look at him? Is it because his tan is a little darker than you like?

For someone who you claim has no qualifications, he has certainly led the right wing around by the nose, even with the concerted opposition they have presented every step along the way. Thank you for reinforcing my point. You say that even if he espoused only conservative principals they would have rejected him anyway. Why is that? What is it about that man that the right notices and dislikes the first time they look at him? Is it because his tan is a little darker than you like?

Ok, asshole... fuckoff. I never mentioned his race because for me it isn't a factor. You lefties and your race baiting bullshit gets old. I've been nothing but civil and you have to to resort to this tired, juvenile bullshit.

Do you know happens when the people who pay the bills dont get what they want?

Ok, asshole... fuckoff. I never mentioned his race because for me it isn't a factor. You lefties and your race baiting bullshit gets old. I've been nothing but civil and you have to to resort to this tired, juvenile bullshit.

You claim our president has zero qualifications, and was elected because he was half black, and then try to claim you never mentioned race. You have the nerve to accuse me of juvenile bullshit? It's hard trying to communicate with a dittohead. They forget what they said and then try to accuse you of their crap

Thats amazing! Can you do "If Obama was a girl" next? I'm interested in your insight into other dimensions

Can you say, president Ben Carson? Then we will have our first real black president. That won't shame his own people. Like Obama has, blacks are worse off now than when he took office.

How likely do you think Carson is to win the nomination? To win the Presidency?

Fighting for a racist flag.
Trying to do everything they can to harm the lower middle class and especially the poor.
Hating the first black president and attacking everyone from his daughters to his dead mother.
Calling Hispanics rapists.

Is this the party Ben Carson, a black American, wants to lead? Really?
You have trouble with the truth.

(1) I think it is Republican gov and state legislatures voting to remove the flag!
(2) Trump said some of the illegals are rapist and that is factually true. The rest of the GOP is against him. Regardless of the fact he is spot on.
(3) Carson hates Obama and everything he stands for, so he understands it's the man and his ideology not his race.

Forum List

Back