Is Bill Maher next?

Now that Roseanne has been branded with the Progressive Scarlet A and an outcast from society, will Bill Maher be next? After all, he said that Trump was the result of Trump's mother having sex with an orangutan?

And Trump said the kneelers mothers were bitches.
He also said, Rosie Odonnell was a fat pig, Latinos' were animals, McCain wasn't a hero and co-signed onto the fact he was gonna die anyway by a staffer....he and Bill and neck n neck.

Now that Roseanne has been branded with the Progressive Scarlet A and an outcast from society, will Bill Maher be next? After all, he said that Trump was the result of Trump's mother having sex with an orangutan?
He's a good target. Right wingers don't like him for obvious reasons, and the Regressives hate him because he calls them Regressives and eviscerates PC. He's a real, actual liberal, in other words.

Frankly, I'm surprised he's lasted THIS long.
He is no liberal.
He is against private property and guns. Two of the main tenets of a liberal.
Except for HIS PRIVATE PROPERTIES AND HIS GUNS!!!!!
Same with good old Communist Bernie Sanders. I'm losing count of how many luxury lakeside homes he owns now.

He should be with his racist comments, free use of the n-word and islamaphobia. I've always been of the opinion that Maher is a closeted right winger. Because he claims to be a liberal but he speaks as a conservative.

He's a good target. Right wingers don't like him for obvious reasons, and the Regressives hate him because he calls them Regressives and eviscerates PC. He's a real, actual liberal, in other words.

Bullshit. Maher is a phony. He’s a hardcore left winger hypocrite, phony libertarian. He won’t lose his show as long as he keeps on kissing Democrat bigot ass.

Bullshit. Maher is a phony. He’s a hardcore left winger hypocrite, phony libertarian. He won’t lose his show as long as he keeps on kissing Democrat bigot ass.
Or maybe he's just a liberal.

Not everyone to the left of Trump is an (insert wild, simplistic hyperbole here).

Now that Roseanne has been branded with the Progressive Scarlet A and an outcast from society, will Bill Maher be next? After all, he said that Trump was the result of Trump's mother having
sex with an orangutan?

I watch him every week he's on. And I've been to one of his shows.

I must not be a regressive! Hallelujah!

Or maybe he's just a liberal.

Not everyone to the left of Trump is an (insert wild, simplistic hyperbole here).
No, he’s an insulated whitebread left wing phony with little or no perspective. Just self-righteous, mostly baseless opinion.

The difference is you will probably never see right wingers try to get him off the air, and even if they do the powers that be will ignore them.

Right now only left wing butthurt is "real" butthurt.

You really don't pay attention do ya?

Now that Roseanne has been branded with the Progressive Scarlet A and an outcast from society, will Bill Maher be next? After all, he said that Trump was the result of Trump's mother having
sex with an orangutan?

Do they screen the audience first or do they just expect lefty sheep to show up?

The difference is you will probably never see right wingers try to get him off the air, and even if they do the powers that be will ignore them.

Rosanne was fired in 30 seconds. Bee got 48 hours to apologize and get her award still.

On the Right we complain about the PROCESS, that there is a double standard.

get rid of the double standard and we will stop complaining.

Rules are rules.

sex with an orangutan?

Do they screen the audience first or do they just expect lefty sheep to show up?

Hmmmm. Ya hafta pay. That's all I know.

No screening like at any event where Trump shows up.

sex with an orangutan?

So then they just expect lefty sheep. Figures. You been to a trump rally, too?

Rosanne was fired in 30 seconds. Bee got 48 hours to apologize and get her award still.

Rules are rules.

The right wing already forced Maher off the air once. You should research before typing.

He is no liberal.
He is against private property and guns. Two of the main tenets of a liberal.
An issue or two doesn't mean that a person doesn't have a certain overall mindset.

People are allowed to think for themselves. Or at least USED to be.
Sure they are but how can you be small govt and individual freedom by giving big brother all the power?
He also believes in using tax money to give incentive to corporations. He also believes in strong govt regulations and force.
Shit man, he thinks teenagers that send nudes by cell phone should be ARRESTED
Just because a comedian doesnt support being PC bedwetters, doesnt mean he is a liberal. PC bedwetters hurt his $$$$
It isnt just a couple issues.
Okay. I think he's a liberal.
Yes, real liberals are usually statists :rolleyes:

That is the Modern Liberal.

The traditional term liberal means being opposed to authoritarian rule.

The Modern liberal wants to be that authoritarian rule, thus the term is now bastardized.

A far easier approach is to attach the word bastard to Lefists who subvert and redefine everything

Point well taken but to refer to the modern American 'liberal' (when they aren't at all liberal) or 'progressive' (when they are in fact highly regressive) as 'bastards' gives honest, hard working bastards a bad name. :(

The term leftist is also a problem in that there are honorable, intellectually honest leftists out there and I hate to force those good people ionto the plantation with the Marxist minded who approve of fascist tactics to force everybody to think, speak, believe, and see things in the same way. . .theirs.

We who are modern American conservatives and libertarians (small "L") who believe in true liberty will allow the Bill Mahers of the world to exist. We might not attend his offerings or tune into his broadcasts, but we allow him the right to be who he is so long as he does not interfere with our right to be who we are. That is what genuine liberty looks like.

sex with an orangutan?

Yep. Been to a Trump rally. Had a blast.

Rules are rules.

The right wing already forced Maher off the air once. You should research before typing.
That wasn’t the right wing. That was a production ($$) decision. Now he’s on a hardcore left wing channel so no worries.

Yep. Been to a Trump rally. Had a blast.
And how did they screen you (not that I doubt they did - separate issue)?

Rules are rules.

LOL, PI being cancelled is hardly "forced" and it wasn't just conservatives pissed at him for those remarks after 9/11.

And that still took 6 days.

This is just what we needed. ANOTHER thread where a bunch of RW nutbags and Mac try to tell us that all the good liberal stuff is actually conservative and that today's liberals ain't really liberal.

We never have threads like that.

He is more of an idiot than anything.

Forum List

Back