Zone1 Is Black Fatherlessness caused by Racism? By the Welfare System? By Something Else?

There is a lot of truth to what they are saying but let's be honest. Right now in America there is a young black girl who doesn't have any money who's going to let a young black man with no money put his dick inside her without a rubber. Who's fault is it? Yes I admit that these people are in the situation they are in because of generational racism dating all the way back to the civil war but ultimately, who's fault is it she let him fuck her without a rubber?

She WANTED to have a baby because she has nothing else. Not all but there are a lot of black women like this. I worked with a black women who had 5 kids from 4 different guys. All accidents? Republicans think it's wonderful she didn't abort any of these 5 babies? And this woman worked. But clearly she was also on welfare and the fathers were not in these kids lives. The last baby daddy was a white cop. His didn't want anything to do with her or the kid. Probably embarrassed by her.

Do black people go to public school? Don't the teachers teach them about fatherlessness? Or do the kids grow up and just not listen?

Lastly. There is a shortage of black men. So black women are willing to sleep with a black man who has babies with other women. She's willing to share. This is because black women in ghettos aren't allowed to date white men. It's taboo. They get shunned. So the next time someone says you are racist because you wouldn't want your daughter to date a black guy, know this about the black community. They DO NOT like their black women sleeping with white men.

I've had black women tell me it's refreshing how affectionate and considerate us white guys are. We have to be. We don't have big black cocks that can go all night. We have to compensate.
You make some very good points.

These black girls go to public school that are failing. The worst of them are in black communities, with black parents, black voters, black school board members, and mainly black teachers.

I believe that most of those adults try to provide a good opportunity. But with peers and the media telling black kids that doing well in school is “acting white” only the strongest willed students will keep up with studies. Most will be handed a diploma they are unable to read, and will blame racism for all woes.

It seems that a baby is a low income black girl’s ticket to adulthood, a role that high school graduation plays for other youths.

It is what I have been saying.

Blacks formed strong families when there were good paying, low skilled jobs in our cities. Same applied to rural areas where there were jobs mining, farming and in menial labor.

When those jobs went away, the families disintegrated as there was no longer a male breadwinner.

Think about the young men in war torn Somalia. Murderers, rapists, evil. Fathering kids but not being fathers. They are victims of their environment.

I was going to say "did we make Nick Cannon a hound dog?" but then I realized the answer is yes.

But Nick is also responsible for Nick.

Then why did white illegitimacy also rise?
More things happened in the 1960s than welfare.

More women filed for divorce as women no longer “needed a man” to support them.
A pregnancy used to force a Shotgun Wedding to save the woman from the embarrassment of an illegitimate child
That doesn’t mean anything. Whites got welfare too. Don’t you know this?

Why would you think because white illegitimacy also rose, welfare programs couldn’t cause illegitimacy in the black community?

If you think welfare had nothing to do with increasing illegitimacy, the facts beg to differ.

These black girls go to public school that are failing. The worst of them are in black communities, with black parents, black voters, black school board members, and mainly black teachers.

I believe that most of those adults try to provide a good opportunity. But with peers and the media telling black kids that doing well in school is “acting white” only the strongest willed students will keep up with studies. Most will be handed a diploma they are unable to read, and will blame racism for all woes.

It seems that a baby is a low income black girl’s ticket to adulthood, a role that high school graduation plays for other youths.
I doubt every much the government schools teach anything about contraception, whether in black or white schools.

A lot of it's a scam. They simply refuse to name the father on the birth certificate to enable them to commit welfare fraud. Absentee father claims are by far the most common form of welfare fraud.

They damn well know who the father is.

That's why you see Charter Schools are very popular in Detroit. Parents who care but maybe don't have the money for private school send them to Charter. The parents care, the teachers care and that forces the kids to care.

Far too many ghetto moms aren't good moms, aren't smart enough to help their kids with homework, don't know anything about ACT or SAT testing. They say kids who get pre school do a lot better. Their kids don't get that. They say a white mom speaks to their kids with 1000 words and a black mom only 100 words. And those words aren't even spoken properly. And if the teacher calls the mom the mom yells at the teacher that it's her job to teach her kid. And this mom pays no taxes so the school system doesn't pay for good teachers.

The best advise is get out, or go to charter school.

Doesn't matter if we created this environment. They need to get out of it by changing their behavior. My parents told me not to have kids before I'm finished with school. I listened. Is it racist to tell black women this? Why won't they listen? Who's fault is it?

A lot of it's a scam. They simply refuse to name the father on the birth certificate to enable them to commit welfare fraud. Absentee father claims are by far the most common form of welfare fraud.

They damn well know who the father is.
It's true. There are WAAAAAYYYY too many fathers who don't pay child support in America.

If I want unemployment checks, I have to jump through hoops to get my checks. Not like in the old days. You got it for 6 months no questions asked. Today, you have to show them you are applying for jobs and going on interviews.

Single moms need to name the father. And he needs to pay 25% of his paychecks to the mother. Then after that she can get welfare.

That's why you see Charter Schools are very popular in Detroit. Parents who care but maybe don't have the money for private school send them to Charter. The parents care, the teachers care and that forces the kids to care.

Far too many ghetto moms aren't good moms, aren't smart enough to help their kids with homework, don't know anything about ACT or SAT testing. They say kids who get pre school do a lot better. Their kids don't get that. They say a white mom speaks to their kids with 1000 words and a black mom only 100 words. And those words aren't even spoken properly. And if the teacher calls the mom the mom yells at the teacher that it's her job to teach her kid. And this mom pays no taxes so the school system doesn't pay for good teachers.

The best advise is get out, or go to charter school.

Doesn't matter if we created this environment. They need to get out of it by changing their behavior. My parents told me not to have kids before I'm finished with school. I listened. Is it racist to tell black women this? Why won't they listen? Who's fault is it?
Are there any efforts by government or private institutions to help poor blacks overcome the ghetto and it’s many dysfunctional behaviors. I unaware of any. You?

Are there any efforts by government or private institutions to help poor blacks overcome the ghetto and it’s many dysfunctional behaviors. I unaware of any. You?

Yes there are and one's called Affirmative Action. My brother was a HR big wig at Ford in the 90's and 2000's when AA was the big thing. People would ask why he would hire and not fire an uneducated, unskilled black woman with a bad attitude and behavior and who's always late? It's for her kid. Her kid now doesn't go to Detroit Public Schools. She can afford to move or send him to charter/private.

Scholarships? There's two I can I can think of.

We should offer a free gun with a vasectomy or crack for a vasectomy.

So, my brother pushed AA down our throats for decades. Today he's a VP of another Fortune 500 and he was told they'd pay him $300K plus a year pay golden parachute if he stays 6 months past his AA replacement. And that's all this guy talks about. Diversity, diversity, diversity. My brother says "so the important stuff isn't getting done". I say "you're in HR, there is nothing important going on in HR. You create drama to prove you worth or reason for existing. They should outsource HR." He says, "but I negotiate contracts yada yada yada. Okay fine, but what about the other 200 people in your department? It's a beurocracy. And they pay themselves soooo much for not producing or selling the product. What a fucking waste. Shareholders should be outraged.

Anyways, he HATES the guy replacing him. DIVERSITY< DIVERSITY, that's it. He can't wait to be done in April.

That doesn’t mean anything. Whites got welfare too. Don’t you know this?

Why would you think because white illegitimacy also rose, welfare programs couldn’t cause illegitimacy in the black community?

If you think welfare had nothing to do with increasing illegitimacy, the facts beg to differ.
I am saying illegitimacy is a lot more than welfare

Single mothers are much more accepted than 50 years ago

I am saying illegitimacy is a lot more than welfare

Single mothers are much more accepted than 50 years ago
Lol. It is very likely welfare caused illegitimacy to rise back in the 60s and 70s. We aren’t talking about the effects of welfare today.

Yes there are and one's called Affirmative Action. My brother was a HR big wig at Ford in the 90's and 2000's when AA was the big thing. People would ask why he would hire and not fire an uneducated, unskilled black woman with a bad attitude and behavior and who's always late? It's for her kid. Her kid now doesn't go to Detroit Public Schools. She can afford to move or send him to charter/private.

Scholarships? There's two I can I can think of.

We should offer a free gun with a vasectomy or crack for a vasectomy.

So, my brother pushed AA down our throats for decades. Today he's a VP of another Fortune 500 and he was told they'd pay him $300K plus a year pay golden parachute if he stays 6 months past his AA replacement. And that's all this guy talks about. Diversity, diversity, diversity. My brother says "so the important stuff isn't getting done". I say "you're in HR, there is nothing important going on in HR. You create drama to prove you worth or reason for existing. They should outsource HR." He says, "but I negotiate contracts yada yada yada. Okay fine, but what about the other 200 people in your department? It's a beurocracy. And they pay themselves soooo much for not producing or selling the product. What a fucking waste. Shareholders should be outraged.

Anyways, he HATES the guy replacing him. DIVERSITY< DIVERSITY, that's it. He can't wait to be done in April.
You make a ludicrous accusation against me, then change subject. Lol.

Remove those duopoly chains and get informed.

Lol. It is very likely welfare caused illegitimacy to rise back in the 60s and 70s. We aren’t talking about the effects of welfare today.

It was more of an outcome of Women’s Liberation

Prior to the 70s, a woman had little choice when she found herself pregnant…….Marry the father whether he was a good mate or not. Society demanded it.

When women qualified for better paying jobs and didn’t need a man to take care of her…….rushing to get married was no longer required

Think about the young men in war torn Somalia. Murderers, rapists, evil. Fathering kids but not being fathers. They are victims of their environment.

I was going to say "did we make Nick Cannon a hound dog?" but then I realized the answer is yes.

But Nick is also responsible for Nick.

The problem is not with Nick, it's with poor lower class versions of Nick that the State picks up the tab for.

It was more of an outcome of Women’s Liberation

Prior to the 70s, a woman had little choice when she found herself pregnant…….Marry the father whether he was a good mate or not. Society demanded it.

When women qualified for better paying jobs and didn’t need a man to take care of her…….rushing to get married was no longer required

The ones that can provide for themselves are not the issue, it's the ones that can't. And continue having kids they can't support.

Forum List

Back