Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

They’re enforcing the law. It is illegal to falsify business records in New York.

Trump falsified business records. Everyone knows this.
show me where he was convicted of doing that? Frankly, show me some evidence he did that.....

the allegation by Bragg is he paid his lawyer, and called it legal fees...and that's somehow false...which is odd, because what else do you pay your lawyer when he sends you a bill???

the only people we know for a fact falsified business records in the 2016 election thus far was Clinton and the DNC...by claiming money they were paying a foreign agent for russian disinfromation was legal fees.

They’re enforcing the law. It is illegal to falsify business records in New York.

Trump falsified business records. Everyone knows this.

Actually, we don't. We had the most extensive investigation of a PERSON, in the history of this country, by 150 of the best FBI detectives, and they spent 40 million bucks doing it.

And they couldn't find a crime.

Actually, we don't. We had the most extensive investigation of a PERSON, in the history of this country, by 150 of the best FBI detectives, and they spent 40 million bucks doing it.

And they couldn't find a crime.
Not to mention Bragg's former boss in NYC.....odd how only AFTER Trump announed he was running that Bragg decided that we should "jump start" an investigation again into this

the allegation by Bragg is he paid his lawyer, and called it legal fees...and that's somehow false...which is odd, because what else do you pay your lawyer when he sends you a bill???
Because the money wasn’t legal fees. It was laundering money to pay for campaign expenses.

True, but you seem to be 100% in on the Bragg indictment, arguing like crazy for his indictment.
I wouldn't put all my chips on Bragg's case. Just sayin'

I have no idea how it will turn out. When I first saw the indictment, it looked weak to me. But as I'm reading more about it, it does seem to have some teeth. So yeah, now I am defending the charges I'm seeing and shooting down the bullshit I'm seeing. But at the end of the day, if Trump is guilty, I hope he's convicted; if he's innocent, I hope he's not. I'm just glad he was indicted because otherwise, justice is not served.

Nobody thinks he does....but what we as a society have to worry about is the demafascist being in power and attempting to turn the United States into a Stalinist tyranny

Trump doesn't seem to think so. Have you seen his posts since being indicted?

LOLOL

You're killing me, Dumbfuck.

You said I don't understand legalese to a retard trying to explain legalese to me. You injected yourself in and I kicked your ass out.

rotfl-gif.288736
Kicked my ass out?

That was in this thread, wasn’t it?

Does it look like you kicked me out?

What a moron. :auiqs.jpg:

show me where he was convicted of doing that? Frankly, show me some evidence he did that.....

the only people we know for a fact falsified business records in the 2016 election thus far was Clinton and the DNC...by claiming money they were paying a foreign agent for russian disinfromation was legal fees.

LOL

It's cute how you say, what else would Trump report besides 'legal services' to your lawyer?

But then point out Hillary was guilty for reporting 'legal services' to her lawyer.

I have no idea how it will turn out. When I first saw the indictment, it looked weak to me. But as I'm reading more about it, it does seem to have some teeth. So yeah, now I am defending the charges I'm seeing and shooting down the bullshit I'm seeing. But at the end of the day, if Trump is guilty, I hope he's convicted; if he's innocent, I hope he's not. I'm just glad he was indicted because otherwise, justice is not served.
If the dems get Trump out of the race, even with bullshit charges, I'll be doing cartwheels down the interstate!!

Kicked my ass out?

That was in this thread, wasn’t it?

Does it look like you kicked me out?

What a moron. :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOLOL

I didn't say I kicked you out of the thread, Dumbfuck. I kicked you out of that conversation by asking you to respond to something you couldn't answer about it.

Dayum, you are one moronic dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

If the dems get Trump out of the race, even with bullshit charges, I'll be doing cartwheels down the interstate!!

I'm hoping they don't. I want Trump to be the nominee. Hillary beat him by 3 million votes... Joe beat him by 7 million... I can't wait to see how badly the next Democrat beats him.

A crime is a crime...there is no legal grace period for candidates...

Look at John Edwards, he was insights as a candidate.

Unless their name is clinton, or biden, or comey, or feinstein, or pelosi.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Because the money wasn’t legal fees. It was laundering money to pay for campaign expenses.
hahahahha well the FEC and DOJ who you know enforce campaign fin laws for Presidential elections didn't see that......unlike of course what they said with Clinton and the DNC

Forum List

Back