Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

hahahahha well the FEC and DOJ who you know enforce campaign fin laws for Presidential elections didn't see that......unlike of course what they said with Clinton and the DNC
Of course they saw it. That’s why the DoJ prosecuted Cohen for it.

LOL

It's cute how you say, what else would Trump report besides 'legal services' to your lawyer?

But then point out Hillary was guilty for reporting 'legal services' to her lawyer.
but Clinton's attorneys weren't doing any legal work., they weren't creating a NDA for example...it was money going straight to foreign agents for russian disinformation

Of course they saw it. That’s why the DoJ prosecuted Cohen for it.
For what Cohen did, not what Trump did....geez man....Cohen billed for a NDA, he never actually created....he's also guilty of malpractice in which Trump's a victim. Horrible guy, like most of the gujys the Dems get in bed with to "get trump"

but Clinton's attorneys weren't doing any legal work., they weren't creating a NDA for example...it was money going straight to foreign agents for russian disinformation
Paying Fusion GPS for opposition research is not a foreign agent

LOLOLOL

I didn't say I kicked you out of the thread, Dumbfuck. I kicked you out of that conversation by asking you to respond to something you couldn't answer about it.

Dayum, you are one moronic dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959
We are still having the conversation, Halfwit.

You didn’t kick me out of anything you delusional lunatic.

Paying Fusion GPS for opposition research is not a foreign agent
Michael Steele is British you idiot.....they paid him for the "Steele Dossier" which was Russian disinformation

and lied about it, and tried to hide it by laundering the money through a corrupt DNC law firm

That's correct, same as Trump. Yet for some reason, you give Trump a pass but not Hillary.

Hmm, I wonder what that reason is?

For what Cohen did, not what Trump did....geez man....Cohen billed for a NDA, he never actually created....he's also guilty of malpractice in which Trump's a victim. Horrible guy, like most of the gujys the Dems get in bed with to "get trump"

Trump was involved. That's why he's facing charges now.

That's correct, same as Trump. Yet for some reason, you give Trump a pass but not Hillary.

Hmm, I wonder what that reason is?
No, not the same as Trump...he was never once found to do that by the FEC. Try again. Swing and a miss

We are still having the conversation, Halfwit.

You didn’t kick me out of anything you delusional lunatic.

LOLOL

Wrong, Dumbfuck. This is a different conversation. The other conversation was about whether or not you agreed with excalibur's twisted legalese. The conversation ended when you were stumped by the simple question, do you agree with it? THIS conversation is about how badly I kicked your ass with that question; which you couldn't answer.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back