Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

LOLOL

Your vacuous denial is funny, Dumbfuck.

Here I am, bitch-slapping you so hard, you couldn't even answer my question...

What a moron.

You asked me a question on a topic I have not addressed. And my refusal to play your stupid game makes you think you bitchslapped me?

Holy shit you are stupid. :auiqs.jpg:

What a moron.

You asked me a question on a topic I have not addressed. And my refusal to play your stupid game makes you think you bitchslapped me?

Holy shit you are stupid. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Of course you addressed it. Another poster was giving me his retarded interpretation of a law; to which you interjected, "and you expect him [Faun] to be able to discern legalese?" Which naturally led me to challenge you on that retard's interpretation of that law. All that was required was a simple "yes" or "no" answer, but I bitch-slapped you so hard, you couldn't even answer.

:abgg2q.jpg:

G'head, Dumbfuck, keep denying it. You're cracking me up!

LOLOL

Moron, who alleged it.

Let me be more specific since you really are as retarded as you seem....

It only counts if a prosecutor alleges it.

Now that you know... who alleged it?

We KNOW it, dumbfuck. Look at you protecting a criminal just because he is a democrat.

You are a feckless piece of shit.

Who cares what he says when he doesn't know Bragg didn't have to list the underlying offensive in the indictment?
Bragg is a clown. So you're saying that Bragg's super-secret felony is irrefutable????

It isn't there. There is no "there". Jim Jordan will get Pomerantz under oath and then the shit will hit the fan.

That's why Bragg is getting desperate. Bragg is in wayyyyyyyyy over his head.

We'll see how it shakes out, should be interesting.
Super Democrat Andrew McCabe even said that there is no crime.

A lot of people have expressed similar sentiments. Like you said, we'll have to wait to see what happens.

Bragg is a clown. So you're saying that Bragg's super-secret felony is irrefutable????

It isn't there. There is no "there". Jim Jordan will get Pomerantz under oath and then the shit will hit the fan.

That's why Bragg is getting desperate. Bragg is in wayyyyyyyyy over his head.

I said no such thing.

LOL

Of course you addressed it. Another poster was giving me his retarded interpretation of a law; to which you interjected, "and you expect him [Faun] to be able to discern legalese?" Which naturally led me to challenge you on that retard's interpretation of that law. All that was required was a simple "yes" or "no" answer, but I bitch-slapped you so hard, you couldn't even answer.

:abgg2q.jpg:

G'head, Dumbfuck, keep denying it. You're cracking me up!
I commented on you single digit IQ, not the topic you were debating, Simp.

once again your zero reading comprehension skills bites you in the ass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Then Trump should have nothing to worry about.
Nobody thinks he does....but what we as a society have to worry about is the demafascist being in power and attempting to turn the United States into a Stalinist tyranny

I commented on you single digit IQ, not the topic you were debating, Simp.

once again your zero reading comprehension skills bites you in the ass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

You're killing me, Dumbfuck.

You said I don't understand legalese to a retard trying to explain legalese to me. You injected yourself in and I kicked your ass out.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back