Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

What is the excuse for the political intimidation of the front running Republican nominee for president?

Because said front running Republican nominee allegedly committed a crime.

But why does it matter that he is the front runner? I'm told that this indictment has bolstered his campaign. Sounds like Trump should pay Bragg for indicating him.

Because said front running Republican nominee allegedly committed a crime.

But why does it matter that he is the front runner? I'm told that this indictment has bolstered his campaign. Sounds like Trump should pay Bragg for indicating him.
Hunter has allegedly committed a crime and he is not running for anything. When is his arrest happening?

I showed you 3 statutes which appear likely candidates. Then there's this from Bragg's SoF...

From August 2015 to December 2017, the Defendant orchestrated a scheme with others to influence the 2016 presidential election by identifying and purchasing negative information about him to suppress its publication and benefit the Defendant’s electoral prospects. In order to execute the unlawful scheme, the participants violated election laws and made and caused false entries in the business records of various entities in New York. The participants also took steps that mischaracterized, for tax purposes, the true nature of the payments made in furtherance of the scheme.
So you don’t know.

Pretty funny given I bitch-slapped you silly. So hard, you couldn't even answer a simple yes/no question.
Nope. You had to apologize for your lack of reading comprehension skills, Stupid.

You have never bitch slapped anyone on this board.

Who cares what he says when he doesn't know Bragg didn't have to list the underlying offensive in the indictment?

That is a REQUIREMENT of ANY indictment, you ignorant toad.

Nope. You had to apologize for your lack of reading comprehension skills, Stupid.

You have never bitch slapped anyone on this board.

LOLOL

Your vacuous denial is funny, Dumbfuck.

Here I am, bitch-slapping you so hard, you couldn't even answer my question...

Fucking moron... 175.10, which is what Trump was charged with, is a felony.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you.

NAME THE FUCKING VICTIM, YOU RIDICULOUS, IGNORANT FUCKING TOAD!

Everyone on the planet KNOWS he committed a felony by lying on his 4473.

Dumbfuck.

LOLOL

Moron, who alleged it.

Let me be more specific since you really are as retarded as you seem....

It only counts if a prosecutor alleges it.

Now that you know... who alleged it?

Forum List

Back