Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

LOL

Odd that you think I have some need to re-live that victory. There have been others before and there will be more in the future. You're the gift that keeps on givin'.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Still hilarious that you think asking a question somehow is a victory for you.

Once again you demonstrate your zero reading comprehension skills, Simp. :itsok:

Once again you demonstrate your zero reading comprehension skills, Simp. :itsok:
Nostra...you ask questions that have been answered a thousand times

It wasn't just the question, Dumbfuck ... it was that it rendered you completely unable to answer it. That exposed just how stupid your post was that led to my question. Fortunately for me, you're incapable of learning from your own mistakes.

tenor.gif

It wasn't just the question, Dumbfuck ... it was that it rendered you completely unable to answer it. That exposed just how stupid your post was that led to my question. Fortunately for me, you're incapable of learning from your own mistakes.

tenor.gif

Again, Dumbfuck, because you're ineducable ... it wasn't the question ... it was your utter inability to answer it. I rendered you dumbfounded. :badgrin:

Again, Dumbfuck, because you're ineducable ... it wasn't the question ... it was your utter inability to answer it. I rendered you dumbfounded. :badgrin:
You confuse inability to my not wanting to play your stupid games.

Nothing "dumbfounded" about it, except your claim you accomplished something.:laughing0301:

The Justice department holds the policy That a sitting president cannot be indicted under federal law. The most they could do was name him an unindicted co-conspirator, which they did. What that means is they had the evidence to indict him but were not legally permitted to.
Wrong.

The feds already turned down prosecuting him, not once, not twice, but THREE times.

They could have nailed him for so called "campaign violations" at any time, the instant he left office.

Wrong.

The feds already turned down prosecuting him, not once, not twice, but THREE times.

They could have nailed him for so called "campaign violations" at any time, the instant he left office.
That's a...what's that word?

Oh yea.

LIE

Wrong.

The justice department will not prosecute a sitting president. They didn't turn it down. They literally were not allowed to because of the policies held by the justice department

Because the money wasn’t legal fees. It was laundering money to pay for campaign expenses.
Gee that's funny, the Congress of the United States seems to consider it legal fees.

If it's legal fees for them, then it's legal fees for Trump too.

Paying Fusion GPS for opposition research is not a foreign agent
Steele is a British spy, foolkie.

Paying a foreign spy for rumors is NOT oppo research, it's paying a foreign spy for dirt.

It's the twin sister of paying a hooker to keep quiet.

Nope. It's called equal application of the law. Something you retarded leftist fucktwits know nothing about.
You claim something about Congress and are trying to conflate that with Trump filing fraudulent financial docs

How does that work exactly?

Claiming that the payback for an illegal campaign contribution is legal fees is a felony. Who did that in Congress?

Forum List

Back