Is China Preparing to Invade Taiwan?

China's red-line is allied troops on Taiwan.

". . .She said those red lines, which if crossed could spark a military escalation from Beijing, include campaigning for formal Taiwan independence or a decision to deploy large numbers of US troops to the island.. . "

The allies red-line, is Chinese bases separating their supply lines and shipping lanes. . . .

". . . Scott Morrison says China building a military base on Solomon Islands would be the "red line" for Australia and the United States, but did not say how Australia would respond if it happened. . . "

Seems to me, the solution is pretty obvious. They don't cross our red-lines, we don't cross theirs.

:rolleyes:

China's red-line is allied troops on Taiwan.

". . .She said those red lines, which if crossed could spark a military escalation from Beijing, include campaigning for formal Taiwan independence or a decision to deploy large numbers of US troops to the island.. . "

The allies red-line, is Chinese bases separating their supply lines and shipping lanes. . . .

". . . Scott Morrison says China building a military base on Solomon Islands would be the "red line" for Australia and the United States, but did not say how Australia would respond if it happened. . . "

Seems to me, the solution is pretty obvious. They don't cross our red-lines, we don't cross theirs.

If we embargo all their goods from coming to the West, they are fucked. So wouldn't do that, they love money more than Taiwan.

There would be some virtue signaling but nothing near the levels of general faggotry involving Ukraine.

Some sanctions.

President pudding brains would mumble some shit and walk around confused until they put his leash on.

It would go for a month or so, and then that would be it.

Kinda....like Russia and Crimea...'rubble rubble bad'....'rubble rubble dictator!'

In short, Taiwan has no oil, and they don't launder money for western elite, or have 35 biological weapons testing facilities...or or or.

So at the bottom of it...no one that MATTERS...gives two fucks.

Who doesn't believe this will happen under Biden's weak leadership? It's beginning to feel like WWIII is on its way

Why the fuck would China invade Taiwan when their economy is heavily dependent on exports?
If they did?
Obviously, the international community would boycott all Chinese exports...like they did with Russian ones.
This would heavily damage the Chinese economy.

DUH!!!

Why the fuck would China invade Taiwan when their economy is heavily dependent on exports?
If they did?
Obviously, the international community would boycott all Chinese exports...like they did with Russian ones.
This would heavily damage the Chinese economy.

DUH!!!
I BUY RUSSIAN PRODUCTS ON A WEEKLY BASIS

YOU DO BUY PRODUCTS FROM CHINA
TRUMP WILL WIN IT A THIRD TIME
GRAB YOUR EMOTION TOY AND RUN TO SAFE ROOM
Why are you YELLING???

I try to buy as little from China as possible, I certainly don't do it on purpose but realize that some things do come from there.

AMMUNITION, CAVIAR, WATCHES, ETC.
I SUPPORT RUSSIA AND I SUPPORT PUTIN
IF THEY EXPORTED DOG SHIT, YOU WOULD LAP IT UP.
Ammunition? You mean the kind that they're losing with in Ukraine?

Like you can afford Russian caviar, lol.

And I bet you don't even have 1 communist watch.

Why are you YELLING???

I try to buy as little from China as possible, I certainly don't do it on purpose but realize that some things do come from there.
I AM NOT YELLING
THIS KEYBOARD ONLY HAS UPPER CASE LETTERS
CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN
IF YOU SEE LOWER CASE THAT MEANS I AM POSTING FROM MY PHONE
NOW THAT YOU KNOW, DO NOT ASK AGAIN.

I AM NOT YELLING
THIS KEYBOARD ONLY HAS UPPER CASE LETTERS
CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN
IF YOU SEE LOWER CASE THAT MEANS I AM POSTING FROM MY PHONE
NOW THAT YOU KNOW, DO NOT ASK AGAIN.
You can't even afford a new keyboard, let alone caviar and foreign watches. :lol:

Ammunition? You mean the kind that they're losing with in Ukraine?

Like you can afford Russian caviar, lol.

And I bet you don't even have 1 communist watch.
7.62 X 39 AMMUNITION TO FEED MY AK 47 COLLECTION
I CAN AFFORD RUSSIAN CAVIAR AND I DO ENJOY IT
YOU LOST THE BET. I HAVE MANY
I LOVE SLAYING PUNKS LIKE YOU

Attachments

• IMG_1910.jpg
    IMG_1910.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Forum List

Back