Is Disney Actually Going to Get Something Right For A Change?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Wow, I have to say that I'm a HUGE fan of the Lilo and Stitch movies from pre-woke Disney and Stitch and his spaceship look absolutely amazing in CGI!!! 😍

The original voice of Stitch Chris Sanders is back doing his voice again. Although I originally didn't understand the need for a remake, this might be the remake that I never knew that I needed!! 😁 Disney I beg of you, please do not screw this up and make this woke because it already looks pretty promising!! 😀

I hear there may be black people appearing in the movie

You should boycott to protect yourself

Wow, I have to say that I'm a HUGE fan of the Lilo and Stitch movies from pre-woke Disney and Stitch and his spaceship look absolutely amazing in CGI!!! 😍

The original voice of Stitch Chris Sanders is back doing his voice again. Although I originally didn't understand the need for a remake, this might be the remake that I never knew that I needed!! 😁 Disney I beg of you, please do not screw this up and make this woke because it already looks pretty promising!! 😀

If the original movie came out today you and MAGA would be furious because how dare Disney make a native Hawaiian and a female the protagonist of a movie

I miss the days before Disney went WOKE
When they showed blacks as they are meant to be shown……Eating watermelon, cast as servants and slaves

Who ever herd of a BLACK mermaid
I miss Snow WHITE

9b104d300066fa81308d3d722b183655_768x0.jpg

Wow, I have to say that I'm a HUGE fan of the Lilo and Stitch movies

Lilo and Stitch? Never heard of them. But I have no doubt that the current Disney never gets anything right anymore, by accident or otherwise--- if they are redoing anything, no doubt the effort is being driven by a recent loss of sales revenue and an effort to regroup, draw back in lost customers through slick, disguised marketing promising some glory from past Disney Days, then move forward again with their real agenda.

Forum List

Back