Is Donald a Cult leader?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
We Must Face the Facts: Donald Trump is a Political Cult Leader

I am hearing more and more people describe Donald as a cult leader. I am beginning to think they are very correct. He meets all the criteria of a cult leader and many of his followers will stand behind him, regardless of what he does or says. There is something terrible wrong with that mentality. It reminds me of Jonestown.

If Donald were elected, he would be the most dangerous President that the United States has ever had. He will "rule" with Bullying and Underhanded Dealings. He will exhibit the worst characteristics of the Republican party and the worst characteristics of the Democratic Party. It is a very scary thought...

I am hearing more and more people describe Donald as a cult leader. I am beginning to think they are very correct. He meets all the criteria of a cult leader and many of his followers will stand behind him, regardless of what he does or says. There is something terrible wrong with that mentality. It reminds me of Jonestown.

If Donald were elected, he would be the most dangerous President that the United States has ever had. He will "rule" with Bullying and Underhanded Dealings. He will exhibit the worst characteristics of the Republican party and the worst characteristics of the Democratic Party. It is a very scary thought...

sorta----to the same extent that OBAMA is a cult leader and-----even JFK was

Not even remotely the same.

try again campy------I did not say ANY OF THE THREE were similar to
each other as "CULT LEADERS"

It appeared to me as a comparison. Sorry if I misinterpreted what you meant.

It appeared to me as a comparison. Sorry if I misinterpreted what you meant.

it's ok -----I described a subset under the category CULT LEADER--

I would have to say Beck/Cruz is leading a cult. Thankfully, it was defeated.

I would have to say Beck/Cruz is leading a cult. Thankfully, it was defeated.

Bernie is a burnt out Hare Krishna. weed eating hippie

You know...you got to be quite the loser and without a meaningful life to get up every morning and dedicate it to making dumbass threads like this.

20130425_ql_gosoc_keyboard-warrior_main.jpg

Uh oh the horror

He would make you get a fucking job and quit sucking the teet of the U.S. taxpayer.

Youre on the first boat out along with the Starkeys

So how many times did JFK call his opponents "LOSERS" or threaten law suits? Can you remember Obama telling his followers that he would like to punch someone in the face? Hhhhmmmm?

So how many times did JFK call his opponents "LOSERS" or threaten law suits? Can you remember Obama telling his followers that he would like to punch someone in the face? Hhhhmmmm?
or tell a woman she is bleeding out of somewhere ....real class act...

Forum List

Back