Is Donald a Cult leader?

We Must Face the Facts: Donald Trump is a Political Cult Leader

I am hearing more and more people describe Donald as a cult leader. I am beginning to think they are very correct. He meets all the criteria of a cult leader and many of his followers will stand behind him, regardless of what he does or says. There is something terrible wrong with that mentality. It reminds me of Jonestown.

If Donald were elected, he would be the most dangerous President that the United States has ever had. He will "rule" with Bullying and Underhanded Dealings. He will exhibit the worst characteristics of the Republican party and the worst characteristics of the Democratic Party. It is a very scary thought...

Hey you Mexican Muslims ..stay off my lawn ..
13151894_1010852989005714_449083536498000370_n.jpg
America-410x220.jpg

I almost wet my pants on this one!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I am hearing more and more people describe Donald as a cult leader. I am beginning to think they are very correct. He meets all the criteria of a cult leader and many of his followers will stand behind him, regardless of what he does or says. There is something terrible wrong with that mentality. It reminds me of Jonestown.

If Donald were elected, he would be the most dangerous President that the United States has ever had. He will "rule" with Bullying and Underhanded Dealings. He will exhibit the worst characteristics of the Republican party and the worst characteristics of the Democratic Party. It is a very scary thought...

OBAMA IS RUNNING AGAIN! BETTER CALL FOOOOOX NEWS AND GIVE THEM THE BAD NEWS! Karl is going to sh*t a Brick!

OBAMA IS RUNNING AGAIN! BETTER CALL FOOOOOX NEWS AND GIVE THEM THE BAD NEWS! Karl is going to sh*t a Brick!

Expected cultist reaction. Good sheeple.

He fits all the criteria of cult leader. Bullies of America will rejoice if he is elected!

He fits all the criteria of cult leader. Bullies of America will rejoice if he is elected!

Yes, like Messiah Obama.

Blah, blah, blah.

And you libs accuse republicans of using "fear".

LOL!!

Forum List

Back