🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump a Nazi?

Donnie is not a Nazi. He has beliefs, or at least promotes some beliefs, that fit into fascist ideas and concepts and have similarities to policies of 1930's Germany that were implemented by Nazi's.

good point gramps... how can we trust drumpf with all that power?

Donald Trump Poses an Unprecedented Threat to American Democracy

A report circulated highlighting his 1990 interview with Playboy in which he praised the brutality of the Tiananmen Square crackdown. This is not the first time I had seen Trump praise dictators.

My previous view of Trump was as a kind of vaccine. The Republican Party relies on the covert mobilization of racial resentment and nationalism. Trump, as I saw it, was bringing into the open that which had been intentionally submerged. It seemed like a containable dose of disease, too small to take over its host, but large enough to set off a counterreaction of healthy blood cells. But the outbreak of violence this weekend suggests the disease may be spreading far wider than I believed, and infecting healthy elements of the body politic.

I remain convinced that Trump cannot win the presidency. But what I failed to account for was the possibility that his authoritarian style could degrade American politics even in defeat. There is a whiff in the air of the notion that the election will be settled in the streets — a poisonous idea that is unsafe in even the smallest doses.

Here is another factor I failed to predict. Trump, as I’ve noted, lies substantively within the modern Republican racial political tradition that seamlessly incorporates such things as the Willie Horton ads and the uncontroversial service of Louisiana representative Steve Scalise, who once called himself “David Duke without the baggage,” as House Majority Whip. But Trump’s amplification of white racial resentment matters. His campaign has dominated the national discourse. Millions of Americans who have never heard of Steve Scalise are seized with mortal terror of Trump, whose ubiquity in campaign coverage makes him seem larger and more unstoppable than he is. And terror is corrosive.

Donald Trump Poses an Unprecedented Threat to American Democracy

Is the GOP now the party of authoritarianism?

Donnie is not a Nazi. He has beliefs, or at least promotes some beliefs, that fit into fascist ideas and concepts and have similarities to policies of 1930's Germany that were implemented by Nazi's.

Actually, no he doesn't, bernie and hilary virtually stole the nazi party platform...

"Get your people in line, Bernie," Trump said...

Donald Trump blames Sanders supporters for Chicago unrest - CNNPolitics.com

Trump ends wild day on campaign trail by calling for protesters' arrests

"I'm going to ask that you arrest them," Trump said to the police. "I'll file whatever charges you want. If they want to do this ... we're going to go strongly for your arrests."

ChlEIJJUUAMhyPH.jpg

Trump said arresting protesters would "ruin the rest of their lives" by giving them a "big arrest mark."

"Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks," Trump said.

Trump's Parents and Grandparents

Since we're judging people based on their heritage I just thought I should toss some more ridiculousness on the pile.
Is Hussein Obama a Trojan Horse for Islam, since he is a black man with a Muslim name that hates America because he apologizes for it and love bringing ISIS refugees to America as the Trojan Horse so they can attack?

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim-450x281.jpg

revwright.jpg

Last edited:
Trump has shown love for Putin and Kim Jong-un. He clearly has a wide authoritarian streak.

Must be that German blood. Perhaps he will form a US-Russia-North Korea axis. He's said he is going to round up millions of Mexicans. Make them disappear. He'll probably go after Muslims next. I'm sure Vlad would approve of that.

watch-what-happens-when-protester-with-kkk-endorses-trump-shirt-stands-up-sticks-tongue-at-trump-during-rally_1.jpg

trumpkkkprotestor.png

trump's reaction to non-violent protest in the aftermath of his failure to renounce the kkk endorsement ^

"in the good old days law enforcement acted much quicker, much quicker"

"GET HIM OUT OF HERE"

“Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing”

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

Trump calls for violence against protesters

Trump is a successful businessman---as was his father-----which makes them tend toward
republican even though ---the heart ---at least
of Donald-----is democrat (sorta) Trump is so
rich that islamo Nazis define him as being
jewish. I believe that his Scottish mom gave
him an ethos-----of thrift----that rendered him a success in business--------LIKE DA JOOOS.
He is not dangerous ----unless he decides to
introduce HAGGIS into white house dinners

Forum List

Back