IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Who do you believe is telling the truth, Donald Trump or the women?

In support of the Donald: The women are coming forward as October surprises, the perfect time to derail the election for Trump. It is also perfect timing to take the spotlight off the wiki-leak emails that would otherwise be damning for Hillary.

Against Trump: He is on video bragging about being a pussy grabber! Rhetorically, why shouldn't we believe his own words?

In a court of criminal law, a suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, it's the court of public opinion that is in play with the election. I don't see him winning with this scandal pulling him down.

What do I beleive? I don't know if he is guilty or not, but I've seen people who had repartitions much better than his fail in such scandal.

It is an American belief that it is always the woman's fault so thus Donald is excused his awful behavior and lies. Consider the place of women in historical knowledge and psychological emotions, it started with Eve and continues to this day. Trump is obviously guilty and he brought this on himself by not apologizing and then lying. His never say I'm wrong attitude finally bit him you know where. And then his constant repeat of the usual conservative republican finger point that it is the MSM's fault forgives him in the eyes of his faithful flock - but it also made media and others look more closely at a man of very low character. Republicans fight against women's rights constantly, so understanding Trumps' base of groupies is kinda easy.

"The Republican Platform’s War On Women’s Rights: What You Need To Know" The Republican Platform's War On Women's Rights: What You Need To Know - The Frisky

Proof of the GOP War on Women

And Pence is the same
Mike Pence's Record On Women's Rights Barely Came Up At The Debate & That's A Problem

I do not know because I was not there. The only thing I do know is that Hillary and the Democrats are the most corrupt bunch of liars this country has ever produced. It is highly likely that this is all false. You cannot believe a single thing that comes from this group of scumbags so I'm on Trumps side on this.

Guilty or innocent, it makes no difference in running the country. Hillary the criminal is completely unqualified and extremely dangerous.

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

I think you can tell by his reactions. His wife came out and didn't say he didn't do it. If he hadn't have done it, then he'd have told his wife to say so. She clearly thinks he did it. So why wouldn't anyone else.

He's going for the Russian tactic of putting enough doubt into people's minds, without actually saying he didn't do something he knows he didn't do.

What a set up question this is, but you knew that didn't you ?? If anyone says they believe Trump, then it's the idiotic war on women again right ? Those poor little helpless women, who are just so innocent because they are women right ?? Another 4 years of tippy toe'ing having to put up with this bull crap again.

I think you can tell by his reactions. His wife came out and didn't say he didn't do it. If he hadn't have done it, then he'd have told his wife to say so. She clearly thinks he did it. So why wouldn't anyone else.

He's going for the Russian tactic of putting enough doubt into people's minds, without actually saying he didn't do something he knows he didn't do.
. Yeah just like Obama's wife came out talking smack, but then Obama had to issue a statement from the whitehouse for Trump to leave family out of it.. Your kidding me right? Trump is doing the right thing by keeping his wife as far away from these dam despicable Demon-crats as he can.

. Yeah just like Obama's wife came out talking smack, but then Obama had to issue a statement from the whitehouse for Trump to leave family out of it.. Your kidding me right? Trump is doing the right thing by keeping his wife as far away from these dam despicable Demon-crats as he can.

Doing the "right thing" and not being guilty of this thing are two different things. Not even you are defending him, just trying to divert attention away.

Doing the "right thing" and not being guilty of this thing are two different things. Not even you are defending him, just trying to divert attention away.
how is it ifferent

how is it ifferent

Well, because one thing is "doing the right thing" for trying to get elected for president and being guilty of what people are saying you're guilty of aren't the same thing. Clearly.

The hypocrisy on the left is astounding.

Hillary defended her sex offender husband and tried to ruin the lives of his accusers. Talk about a war on women, Hillary has been waging that war for decades.

Speaking of epic level hypocrisy; Hillary is not a criminal because the accusations against her have not been proven but Trump is a sex offender even though the accusations have not been proven.

I don't know...I do know that bill clinton is a rapist and that hilary helped him get away with it....and between the two..the only one who can keep hilary from becoming President is Trump......if he wins I will vote against him in the next primary...the key is to keep hilary, who has shown she is not only a criminal...but also an incompetent leader, from becoming President....

You do not reward political corruption by giving the criminal a higher office and more power..and the only way to do this is to elect Trump.

Hilary said bill didn't do any of the things he was accused of and blamed a Right Wing Conspiracy out to get her husband...then they found the dress with his semen on it....and they still lied.......she lied to protect her political power and you don't reward that behavior if you want a free country....

I've seen no charges filed. I've seen witnesses that state the events never happened.

I've seen a reletive of a "victim" state that her story changed from an innocent conversation after she met him, to a sexual assault within 30 days of the election.

I also understand how incredibly low the entire Clinton family is:

Father: Impeached. Accused of multiple assaults and rape. Known to have had sex with a 22 year old intern in the White House.

Mother: Destroyed evidence while under federal investigation.

Daughter: married the Son of the Man who used her family name to defraud hundreds of people out of over $10,000,000.00.

Edward Mezvinsky - Wikipedia

Hmmmmm, nope, I don't believe anyone from that kind of trash, nor their supporters.

he said what he does. the women recounted that what he said was true.

how many threads do you have to do on this subject?

just wondering

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

what convictions does bill clinton have?

we'll wait.

it's very amusing watching people who believe that hillary clinton has parkinson's and believe things that were dismissed by the starr commission in the 90's saying that women are lying when they tell you that what donald said he did actually happened.

bizarre

Trump does not just lie about his innocence, he slimes the women like he accuses Hillary of doing.
Trump is both sexual predator and enabler all in one.

Forum List

Back