Is Donald Trump okay?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Donald Trump continues to get a pass about his mental condition. His speeches are hours of rambling nonsense full of mispronounced words, slurred speech and stupidity. I call him Captain Queeg because he's mental.

Is Donald Trump okay?​

It is irresponsible to obsess over President Biden’s tendency to mangle a couple of words in a speech while Donald Trump is out there sounding detached from reality. Biden, who is old, at least makes sense. Trump, who also is old, rants like someone you’d cross the street to avoid.

We in the media have failed by becoming inured to Trump’s verbal incontinence — not just the rapid-fire lies and revenge-seeking threats, but also the frightening glimpses into a mind that is, evidently, unwell. In 2016, Trump said outrageous things at his campaign rallies to be entertaining. In 2024, his tangents raise serious questions about his mental fitness.

His rally on Sunday in Las Vegas offered a grim smorgasbord of examples, but the obvious standout (and not in a good way) is the story he told about being aboard a hypothetical electric-powered boat. He posits that the battery would be so heavy that it would cause the craft to sink, and he relates his purported conversation with a knowledgeable mariner about this scenario. Bear with me, but it’s worth reading the passage in full:

“I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’

“By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? Lot of sharks. I watched some guys justifying it today: ‘Well they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’ These people are crazy. He said, ‘There’s no problem with sharks, they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming.’ No, really got decimated, and other people, too, a lot of shark attacks.

“So I said, ‘There’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’ Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer.

“He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’ I said, ‘I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.’ But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that, we’re going to end it for boats, we’re going to end it for trucks.”

Last edited:
Donald Trump cntinues to get a pass about his mental condition. His speeches are hours of rambling nonsense full of mispronounced words, slurred speech and stupidity. I call him Captain Queeg because he's mental.

Is Donald Trump okay?​

It is irresponsible to obsess over President Biden’s tendency to mangle a couple of words in a speech while Donald Trump is out there sounding detached from reality. Biden, who is old, at least makes sense. Trump, who also is old, rants like someone you’d cross the street to avoid.

We in the media have failed by becoming inured to Trump’s verbal incontinence — not just the rapid-fire lies and revenge-seeking threats, but also the frightening glimpses into a mind that is, evidently, unwell. In 2016, Trump said outrageous things at his campaign rallies to be entertaining. In 2024, his tangents raise serious questions about his mental fitness.

His rally on Sunday in Las Vegas offered a grim smorgasbord of examples, but the obvious standout (and not in a good way) is the story he told about being aboard a hypothetical electric-powered boat. He posits that the battery would be so heavy that it would cause the craft to sink, and he relates his purported conversation with a knowledgeable mariner about this scenario. Bear with me, but it’s worth reading the passage in full:

“I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’

“By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? Lot of sharks. I watched some guys justifying it today: ‘Well they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’ These people are crazy. He said, ‘There’s no problem with sharks, they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming.’ No, really got decimated, and other people, too, a lot of shark attacks.

“So I said, ‘There’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’ Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer.

“He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’ I said, ‘I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.’ But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that, we’re going to end it for boats, we’re going to end it for trucks.”

1718121848041.png

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Donald Trump cntinues to get a pass about his mental condition. His speeches are hours of rambling nonsense full of mispronounced words, slurred speech and stupidity. I call him Captain Queeg because he's mental.

Is Donald Trump okay?​

He spoke to a room full of tech billionaires for an hour and won them over to the tune of $12.5 million dollars in donations. According to an interview of one of the billionaires in attendance, he was impressive in how he spoke to the group and how he fielded all of their questions.

Is Donald Trump okay?​

Age does this to all of us.

For me, I have tried intermittent fasting and eating fish oil, plenty of quality olive oil and cut out the sugar and dairy entirely.

It has helped a little bit, but my problem is the potential aneurysm, tumor or whatever it is I have to deal with It has drained me of my energy and the headaches are deep.

For any other person aging without these issues, it will help with their cognitive functioning.

Is Donald Trump okay?​

He’s demented beyond any doubt.

Are we going to see tabloid junk like this pretending to be a political discussion until November? What's next, "How often does Trump beat his wife"?

NO. To answer your question. He is not ok. The shit he is babbling is bizarre. He is the emperor with no clothes… those around him are just too scared to tell him.
Bullshit.

Trump gives two hour live rally speeches off the cuff

Joe's 14 second rehearsed debate response required FIVE jump-cuts.

Bullshit.

Trump gives two hour live rally speeches off the cuff

Joe's 14 second rehearsed debate response required FIVE jump-cuts.

Trump rambles about sharks and electric battery shocks while Biden gives speeches on the heroic sacrifice of DDay American soldiers. Trump can’t answer basic policy questions.

IMG_1873.png

Forum List

Back