Is Donald Trump okay?

Donald Trump cntinues to get a pass about his mental condition. His speeches are hours of rambling nonsense full of mispronounced words, slurred speech and stupidity. I call him Captain Queeg because he's mental.

Is Donald Trump okay?​

It is irresponsible to obsess over President Biden’s tendency to mangle a couple of words in a speech while Donald Trump is out there sounding detached from reality. Biden, who is old, at least makes sense. Trump, who also is old, rants like someone you’d cross the street to avoid.

We in the media have failed by becoming inured to Trump’s verbal incontinence — not just the rapid-fire lies and revenge-seeking threats, but also the frightening glimpses into a mind that is, evidently, unwell. In 2016, Trump said outrageous things at his campaign rallies to be entertaining. In 2024, his tangents raise serious questions about his mental fitness.

His rally on Sunday in Las Vegas offered a grim smorgasbord of examples, but the obvious standout (and not in a good way) is the story he told about being aboard a hypothetical electric-powered boat. He posits that the battery would be so heavy that it would cause the craft to sink, and he relates his purported conversation with a knowledgeable mariner about this scenario. Bear with me, but it’s worth reading the passage in full:

“I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’

“By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? Lot of sharks. I watched some guys justifying it today: ‘Well they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’ These people are crazy. He said, ‘There’s no problem with sharks, they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming.’ No, really got decimated, and other people, too, a lot of shark attacks.

“So I said, ‘There’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’ Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer.

“He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’ I said, ‘I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.’ But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that, we’re going to end it for boats, we’re going to end it for trucks.”

The Washington Post.
I laugh.

Trump rambles about sharks and electric battery shocks while Biden gives speeches on the heroic sacrifice of DDay American soldiers. Trump can’t answer basic policy questions.

View attachment 960684
As usual, out of context bullshit.

He was asked about sending 44 year old Migs to Ukraine from Poland.

If you couldn't lie, you'd have nothing to say.

Donald Trump cntinues to get a pass about his mental condition. His speeches are hours of rambling nonsense full of mispronounced words, slurred speech and stupidity. I call him Captain Queeg because he's mental.

Is Donald Trump okay?​

It is irresponsible to obsess over President Biden’s tendency to mangle a couple of words in a speech while Donald Trump is out there sounding detached from reality. Biden, who is old, at least makes sense. Trump, who also is old, rants like someone you’d cross the street to avoid.

We in the media have failed by becoming inured to Trump’s verbal incontinence — not just the rapid-fire lies and revenge-seeking threats, but also the frightening glimpses into a mind that is, evidently, unwell. In 2016, Trump said outrageous things at his campaign rallies to be entertaining. In 2024, his tangents raise serious questions about his mental fitness.

His rally on Sunday in Las Vegas offered a grim smorgasbord of examples, but the obvious standout (and not in a good way) is the story he told about being aboard a hypothetical electric-powered boat. He posits that the battery would be so heavy that it would cause the craft to sink, and he relates his purported conversation with a knowledgeable mariner about this scenario. Bear with me, but it’s worth reading the passage in full:

“I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’

“By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? Lot of sharks. I watched some guys justifying it today: ‘Well they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’ These people are crazy. He said, ‘There’s no problem with sharks, they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming.’ No, really got decimated, and other people, too, a lot of shark attacks.

“So I said, ‘There’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’ Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer.

“He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’ I said, ‘I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.’ But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that, we’re going to end it for boats, we’re going to end it for trucks.”

He attacked Joe for using teleprompters and since then has had nothing but trouble with his teleprompters. Republicans don't see it. They are Not Sees.

He said Joe was on cocaine as if Trump knew what the feeling was like. Described it perfectly. Could this be deflection?

I can't believe we haven't seen this before. Trump's up tweeting crazy shit at 3am. Of course! How could I have missed it?

Trump ain't the president. Joe Biden is the guy who has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and it's clear that he ain't O.K.

Supposedly, he is nothing more to the deranged left than a so-called "convicted felon", yet they find it impossible to stop obsessing over what sane people realize is insignificant shit.

I'm grateful for the entertainment.

Is Donald Trump okay?​

Are YOU okay? The answer is no. Donald Trump owns your mind.

He attacked Joe for using teleprompters and since then has had nothing but trouble with his teleprompters. Republicans don't see it. They are Not Sees.

He said Joe was on cocaine as if Trump knew what the feeling was like. Described it perfectly. Could this be deflection?

I can't believe we haven't seen this before. Trump's up tweeting crazy shit at 3am. Of course! How could I have missed it?

How could we not see it? He spoke about it at his last event.

But he spoke for well over an hour without them, as happens more than occasionally when they are giving him trouble.

Quite a distance from Pedo Joe's crib notes.

Bullshit.

Trump gives two hour live rally speeches off the cuff
Come on. Trump couldn't even successfully read off the teleprompter. That's how far he's declined.

Sure, he claimed the teleprompter wasn't working, but in reality, the words were just too big for him. Trump has literally declined to the point where reading off a teleprompter is beyond his ability.

.There is some deep emotional disturbance in there.
---
"TRUMP IS GOD! I ADORE TRUMP! HAIL TRUMP, THE MESSIAH, THE KING OF KINGS, THE MOST MANLY MAN TO EVER EXIST, AND WHO I AM NOT MANCRUSHING ON! TRUMP WILL SEND ALL ENEMIES OF THE CULT TO JAIL! TREMBLE BEFORE TRUMP, LIBERALS!"

"Hey, why do you liberals keep talking about Trump?"
---
-- The Trump cult, putting their derangement and hypocrisy front and center.

Age does this to all of us.

For me, I have tried intermittent fasting and eating fish oil, plenty of quality olive oil and cut out the sugar and dairy entirely.

It has helped a little bit, but my problem is the potential aneurysm, tumor or whatever it is I have to deal with It has drained me of my energy and the headaches are deep.

For any other person aging without these issues, it will help with their cognitive functioning.
Donald Trump's mental acuity and energy at age 77 is astounding. I'm 66 and quite mentally and physically fit. There is no way I could keep up with him.

You actually think Trump won't find an excuse to cry and run, again?

Come on.

And when it happens, you're going to be saying how brave Trump was for bravely running away, same as you did in 2020. All the Trump cultists will be doing it.
You're an idiot, Trump will be there waiting. Looking to see what excuse Biden is going to use. He cannot do a five minute speech without screwing up.

Is Donald Trump okay?​

Misery loves company, and nobody is as miserable and loves company like leftists. To IM#2, since Biden has serious cognitive impairment, then Trump must be the same as well.

How could we not see it? He spoke about it at his last event.

But he spoke for well over an hour without them, as happens more than occasionally when they are giving him trouble.

Quite a distance from Pedo Joe's crib notes.

Joe has never had as long or uncomfortable of a pause when his teleprompter froze.

There is no confirmed reason for the long pause. Some posts on X claimed Trump "froze" due to his mental decline, while others claimed his teleprompter stopped working. Trump himself said a 30- to 60-second period of silence was "standard" in his speeches where he used music.

What a liar!!! The Late Shows made fun of the long pause. One guy made a sandwich or something that takes a little under 1 minute to do. He did it in the time Trump stood there frozen. Fucking hilarious.

Here it is 1:30 in

And he just ends it with "now, we are a nation in decline".

Forum List

Back