Is Either Party Considering Nominating a Good Candidate?

What makes Biden a good candidate mamooth? Name the top 3-5 achievements of the Biden presidency you admire most (and that matter to most Americans).
1. Recovering from the Trump economic catastrophe.

2. Making America normal again by running a squeaky clean admin and strengthening democracy.

3. Getting America respected on the world stage again, and stopping the march of fascism.

(All 3 of those successes triggered the conservatives hard. They so badly want America to fail).

Last edited:
Is Gary Johnson still available for a third run? :rofl:

I propose a four-way fight to the death between Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, and RFK Jr: No holds barred and televised in a big auditorium. The winner gets to fight whomever's left of the Republicans.

Awww...who am I kidding? Just put this guy in there and be done with it.

Seriously - the RCV thing is my breaking point with you. It's what exposes you as either a) a useless partisan drone or b) an idiot. I don't guess is matters much which it is.
Rigged choice voting is another pig in poke....They can't even show anyone the math on how they determined the "winner" some days later....That's all you need to see to know it's a fucking scam.

One man, one vote.

Rigged choice voting is another pig in poke....They can't even show anyone the math on how they determined the "winner" some days later.

One man, one vote.
Yes. You dutifully parrot the party line. Sorry to see.

Yes. You dutifully parrot the party line. Sorry to see.
No, I watch what happens, and tell it like it happens.

Mills is a total disaster....Murkowski wasn't declared the "winner" for a few days after the voting...The whole thing is a total fucking scam, and you're a fool.

No, I watch what happens, and tell it like it happens.
Nope. The only criticisms you've ever raised are the same fake talking points the RNC uses to slam ranked choice voting. I've studied this shit in depth. You clearly haven't. And you're wrong because of it.

Sadly, unless Putin follows through on his threat to incinerate the east coast and kills the entire current group of contenders, we likely will be stuck with the false choice between the terribles.

He was the best candidate in 2016... and 2012... I'd vote for him a third time.
He was and still is a meathead...A nice bookend to the meathead Bob Barr.

LP hasn't run anyone worth a shit since Harry Browne.

Nope. The only criticisms you've ever raised are the same fake talking points the RNC uses to slam ranked choice voting. I've studied this shit in depth. You clearly haven't. And you're wrong because of it.
Fuck what the RNC says, and fuck your gaslighting.

He was the best candidate in 2016... and 2012... I'd vote for him a third time.
Sadly, that's true. We're not likely to get good candidates until we stop falling for the lesser-of-two-evils scam and just say "no".

Fuck what the RNC says, and fuck your gaslighting.
I'm glad you're seeing it as gaslighting. It's not, but you are at least aware that I'm questioning your sanity. Trump flipped a switch in you. Time for a reset.

Seriously - the RCV thing is my breaking point with you. It's what exposes you as either a) a useless partisan drone or b) an idiot. I don't guess is matters much which it is.
He shits on everything. I honestly have no idea what he's for.

I don't think he knows either.

I'm glad you're seeing it as gaslighting. It's not, but you are at least aware that I'm questioning your sanity. Trump flipped a switch in you. Time for a reset.
What I see are results, and the results suck...You can keep gaslighting yourself that rigged choice voting is the bomb, but you have diddly-shit to show for any of your hairy-fairy fantasy outcomes.

If it comes down to Trump vs Biden, I will vote for Biden.
But Biden is losing cognitive skills as most do in their 80's. It is not going to get better.
How about voting for none of these two? - Both are detrimental to the USA. So maybe it's time for the "people" to talk to their parties? According to democracy, "they" are supposed to work for the people and the country, and democracy supposedly starts, relies on the basis.

Tumblin Tumbleweed
I wouldn't let any of them run a lemonade stand.

That is exactly the problem - people mixing up business, with running a country in the peoples interest. Once business comes in - who ever "rules" is already subjected to those sponsoring elite circles, and his own business agenda.
And for business - I will certainly employ loudmouth Trump for my lemonade stand - after all, who want's to buy anything from an old senile fool?
Unless you are focused on running an LGBTq, CO2, BLM, AA and gender lemonade stand - Biden naturally will be your first choice.

Last edited:
Biden is a good candidate.

The constant Republican BDS meltdowns demonstrate that. They wouldn't be crying so hard if Biden wasn't so effective.

So, is this just kind of a trolling thread, trying to gaslight people into thinking Biden isn't a good candidate?

Just curious as to see your list of things you think Biden was effective at doing that makes him a great president/candidate

Forum List

Back