Is Elon Musk Killing Twitter? Debate Kara Swisher vs Anthony Scaramucci

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i got some brand new winter clothes for the winter for my son (he's VERY excited NOT lol) so i'll listen to this debate later when i find the time and summarize it for ya...nothing changed much on twitter for me when Elon took over, except the conservatives got re-instated like Rittenhouse, Roger Stone, And Juannita Broadrick

i got some brand new winter clothes for the winter for my son (he's VERY excited NOT lol) so i'll listen to this debate later when i find the time and summarize it for ya...nothing changed much on twitter for me when Elon took over, except the conservatives got re-instated like Rittenhouse, Roger Stone, And Juannita Broadrick

Actually it improved.

Elon Musk has been cleaning house over at Twitter getting rid of the highly paid Deadwood.

That is actually a sign of fiscal health for the concern in my view.

Not good for the California real estate market, and it could give him a competitive advantage with customers

Great to have something real and increasingly useful returned and championing Free Speech .

America has much to thank Musk for in this matter .

Of course the Fake News left hate it . The Demoturds and their Bots hate everything good .

It is a symptom of their mental instability .

• Banned
ok i watched half of it. Scaramucci says you can't compare Trump to Musk because Trump is insane and unstable, and that when it comes to vision, despite all the setbacks, Musk and twitter are on the verge of major breakthrough

Mooch says Musk is a radical centrist who made twitter VITAL

It actually was a good debate.

The statement that stuck w/me is from Swisher who said that "Twitter was already badly managed, but now it's malevolently managed."

Scarmucci conceded and said that "yes, Twitter is temporarily negatively handled."

Win goes to Swisher, that ultimately Twitter is heading in the wrong direction due to Elon.

Progs turn on anyone including their own who does not toe the line in exact protocols. Elites will turn on their own minions who force their agendas on those who disagree when fully empowered.

Progs wash their hands of anything destroyed by their agendas. South Africa is destroyed. Apartheid was not good. The follow on was a dagger in good living. Soon they will eat tree bark to survive like Rhodesia residents do now. Caring is if its political or common sense with using different cultural groups and their ways of living to keep their society going with elites determining it.

Forum List

Back