🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Read the 14th Amendment and get back to us

I've read it and have not found where it states "... except gays, people of color, women, etc ... "

Maybe someone can point that out to me?

Anyone?

:rolleyes:

what it says is ALL equal. no special treatment for any minority or majority.

Who is getting "special treatment"?

Duh,, have you heard of affirmative action programs? Duh.
Yep, heard of it. Who's getting special treatment? I know corporations are. That's a fact. Now they're people too, and I don't hear conservatives complain about that.

yep, corporations get special treatment, The USA has the highest corporate tax rate in the entire world. pretty special, right?

Read the 14th Amendment and get back to us

I've read it and have not found where it states "... except gays, people of color, women, etc ... "

Anyone?

Yep, heard of it. Who's getting special treatment? I know corporations are. That's a fact. Now they're people too, and I don't hear conservatives complain about that.

Yep look at the Clinton Foundation and unions. Yet you will still support them as being a good far left drone..

Sure have...they were found to be constitutional

you fricken moron. affirmative action is SPECIAL TREATMENT. I don't give a flying fuck if the SC found them constitutional, they provide special treatment to some people over others. They are not in compliance with the constitutional guarantee of EQUAL treatment under the law.

You asked who was getting special treatment, It told you. Now STFU

Afirmative action stopped special treatment of white males and opened the door for women and minorities
I can understand that some good ole' boys wouldn't like that the good ole' boy system doesn't work automatically for them anymore.

The far left is run by super rich white men who still rely on said network, yet you still support them..

you fricken moron. affirmative action is SPECIAL TREATMENT. I don't give a flying fuck if the SC found them constitutional, they provide special treatment to some people over others. They are not in compliance with the constitutional guarantee of EQUAL treatment under the law.

Afirmative action stopped special treatment of white males and opened the door for women and minorities
I can understand that some good ole' boys wouldn't like that the good ole' boy system doesn't work automatically for them anymore.

The far left is run by super rich white men who still rely on said network, yet you still support them..

liberalism is a mental disease.

I can handle true liberals, but these far left drones that have hijacked that term are the true disease..

I can handle true liberals, but these far left drones that have hijacked that term are the true disease..
Naw, they're all shit stains imo

They're not liberals in the classic sense.. they're fascists.....

"Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?"

It wouldn't be an 'issue' at all if the states simply obeyed the Constitution and allowed same-sex couples access to marriage law.

This is an issue solely due to the consequence of those hostile to same-sex couples seeking to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

I repeat...

THERE IS NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT GAYS, SEXUALITY OF ANY SORT, OR MARRIAGE IN THE COTUS!!!

And this is why the thread continue..........13 year old boys want to show off their swear words...

"Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?"

It wouldn't be an 'issue' at all if the states simply obeyed the Constitution and allowed same-sex couples access to marriage law.

This is an issue solely due to the consequence of those hostile to same-sex couples seeking to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

I repeat...

THERE IS NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT GAYS, SEXUALITY OF ANY SORT, OR MARRIAGE IN THE COTUS!!!

And this is why the thread continue..........13 year old boys want to show off their swear words...

As opposed to someone that has the mentality of a two year old, like all the far left drones on this board..

Not to most people. The fags and the progessives want it real bad though because changing society is what rocks their world and gives them a reason for living.

sadly, you are correct. the marxist collectivist progressives have taken control of our media and one of our political parties.
First post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

did you read the OP, idiot?

"I have made my last post on a gay thread."

Doesn't get much clearer than that.....yet you keep posting in this gay thread.....

This is not a gay thread, idiot. It is a thread about the priorities being assigned to the issues that we face in this country.

This is about the most Gay thread there is.

sadly, you are correct. the marxist collectivist progressives have taken control of our media and one of our political parties.

Doesn't get much clearer than that.....yet you keep posting in this gay thread.....

This is not a gay thread, idiot. It is a thread about the priorities being assigned to the issues that we face in this country.

Then you should support it instead of trying to suppress it, but that is what the far left drones do. Try and silence their opposition.

No, it continues because bed wetting liberals need to have elementary civics lessons over and over yet fail to achieve even the most basic understanding of what's been posted.

so the fix for discrimination is more discrimination? Brilliant.

Worked

All Americans benefitted from affirmative action

how did white kids who were denied admittance to college benefit? how did white college graduates who did not get jobs that were given to less qualified blacks benefit.

Discrimination is discrimination no matter who is the victim or who is the benficiary.

Good question...

Just remember that before affirmative action women were severely restricted in the professions they could choose. Woman at the top of your class? You can become a teacher, nurse ...maybe executive secretary

CEO? Forget it honey....you don't have what it takes

Anyone?

So now this thread is about affirmative action?

LOL>...

Then you should support it instead of trying to suppress it, but that is what the far left drones do. Try and silence their opposition.

LOL....once again a Conservative who calls any criticism 'suppression'......

You continue to be obsessed with bed wetting......

You continue to take issue with that because of some personal problem I suppose.

You still ignore the issue because it's easier than thinking.

Worked

how did white kids who were denied admittance to college benefit? how did white college graduates who did not get jobs that were given to less qualified blacks benefit.

Discrimination is discrimination no matter who is the victim or who is the benficiary.

Good question...

Just remember that before affirmative action women were severely restricted in the professions they could choose. Woman at the top of your class? You can become a teacher, nurse ...maybe executive secretary

Yes just look at the Obama administration..

LOL....once again a Conservative who calls any criticism 'suppression'......

Once again a far left drone showing that criticism and suppression are like riots and protests. They are one and the same..

Worked

Good question...

true, do you think affirmative action fixed that? The women in the obama administration make less than men doing the same jobs. WTF?

Forum List

Back