🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is half this black anger b/c Obamas presidency almost over but nothing changed?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I think theres a huge subconscious motivation to the anger in the black community. Sure...they're taking it out on cops. BUT I think half the anger is that Obama's 8 years are almost over. Only a year and a half left.

When he got elected...the black community actually thought all their bills would be paid and the white oppressors would be defeated. Now...they're finding out that the idea of a white oppressor is a political lie. They had a black president and AG for two terms....and NOTHING has changed. In fact...its worse. Black unemployment has soared under Obama..

So...I think some of this is just cold hard reality setting in. NOTHING other than their own hard work and responsible choices will pull them out of poverty. Not even a black president.

Thats starting to sink in now. They're fresh out of anyone to blame. And...well....they're acting out.

No, they're rioting because they don't want to follow our goddamn laws and they hate our guts.

No, they're rioting because they don't want to follow our goddamn laws and they hate our guts.

Well...i truly think many thought Obama's election meant they wouldnt have to. They truly have been brainwashed into thinking theres really a white oppressorm holding them down. HE was supposed to change all that. But he couldnt...because it was all a lie.

There's no one to blame about black misery but themselves. Even there's a job opportunities do you think they want to work? We have a large distribution warehouse hub in Atlanta and it's very hard to find a black worker. If I didn't push them to hire black they probably don't hire black.
Don't get me wrong there are black people that are trying to do a better life but at very low percentage.
During the rebuilding of NO after the Katrina there's thousands of job opportunities. You see hundreds of Puerto Rican, Mexican and whites workers but few blacks. Just an example.

"Is half this black anger b/c Obamas presidency almost over but nothing changed?"

All of your racism is due to your ignorance and stupidity.

No, the only thing they're interested in is getting even with whitey. They know Obama is full of shit but they don't care because he shares their hatred of whitey. They'll never admit they were used like cheap whores.

Only an incredibly stupid person would think that any of these people rioting is a registered voter.

I think theres a huge subconscious motivation to the anger in the black community. Sure...they're taking it out on cops. BUT I think half the anger is that Obama's 8 years are almost over. Only a year and a half left.

When he got elected...the black community actually thought all their bills would be paid and the white oppressors would be defeated. Now...they're finding out that the idea of a white oppressor is a political lie. They had a black president and AG for two terms....and NOTHING has changed. In fact...its worse. Black unemployment has soared under Obama..

So...I think some of this is just cold hard reality setting in. NOTHING other than their own hard work and responsible choices will pull them out of poverty. Not even a black president.

Thats starting to sink in now. They're fresh out of anyone to blame. And...well....they're acting out.
Black people thought that, did they? Are you a member of the KKK Bucky?

Not only did nothing change. It's gotten WORSE under him. so their anger should be directed at him and that NASTY party they've voted for all these years that has GIVEN THEM NOTHING...

NO HOPE or CHANGE should have been Obama's and his nasty parties motto

And the sad thing, he uses it to WHIP up hate blaming it on everyone else (the police, Republicans, tea party, etc etc).......... BUT HIM

There's no one to blame about black misery but themselves. Even there's a job opportunities do you think they want to work? We have a large distribution warehouse hub in Atlanta and it's very hard to find a black worker. If I didn't push them to hire black they probably don't hire black.
Don't get me wrong there are black people that are trying to do a better life but at very low percentage.
During the rebuilding of NO after the Katrina there's thousands of job opportunities. You see hundreds of Puerto Rican, Mexican and whites workers but few blacks. Just an example.

Don't expect anyone here to take you seriously. Their agendas are set in stone as are their enemies. They will concede nothing.

I do not doubt what you describe is part of the larger problem. Far easier to play the blame game.

Black leadership, especially at the national level, is a travesty. The major voices are more interested in being a friend of their angry race than they are in telling the truth or exhorting the people to take greater responsibility for their own actions. I cannot even think of any great black leaders, except maybe a couple of conservative ones, ones their opponents would refer to as "uncle toms."

President Obama? The biggest disgrace of a president there could ever be. A phony and a coward. He has done absolutely nothing to inspire his own race, to call out the tragedies of black gangs, absentee black fathers, and demand that black youth strive to be educated and avoid all these vices and crime that plague them far more than any other minority. And the mainstream media has covered for him since his first campaign. Unforgiveable.

Obama's made it much worse for blacks. Having Obama be the first black President would be like having John Travolta be the first Italian American President -- what a fucking disaster

Put another way. People that don't work at all, but rather get paid to sit around all day... yeah those people have nothing better to do other than to complain, riot, destroy shit and put their hands out demanding for more free stuff that they have been taught they are entitled to.

As for the authoritarian shit some of our police forces do... yeah, well that's what happens when you let government take your income in a protection racket. Esp. when you turn around and beg them to trample all over your rights to give you small imaginary measure of security.

It's way past time to end the Nazi like DHS and throw out the un-patriotic bill.

Forum List

Back