Is hating Putin / Russia now mandatory?

It seems the American people have been brainwashed by our government leaders and the media to vehemently hate Putin / Russia with a passion.
Those people who aren't of this mindset, will be accused of being a disloyal traitor to America.
So I must ask, what specifically has Putin done to incur such animosity? ... :dunno: ....
Generally we should hate existential threats to America, but that's not new to anyone .... other than you, perhaps.

It seems the American people have been brainwashed by our government leaders and the media to vehemently hate Putin / Russia with a passion.
Those people who aren't of this mindset will be accused of being a disloyal traitor to America.
So I must ask, what specifically has Putin done to incur such animosity? ... :dunno: ....
You mean mandatory like the vaccines?

Darn, now I've got two mandatory government orders to reject.

Generally we should hate existential threats to America, but that's not new to anyone .... other than you, perhaps.
Exactly how is Putin threatening America?
Seems to me the American government is sending our military halfway around the world to threaten Russia right on its border. ... :cool-45:

Last edited:
Those people who aren't of this mindset will be accused of being a disloyal traitor to America.
Are you looking to qualify yourself? Sorry you have to ask others for support.

I wonder why Sleepy Joe is so upset with Uncle Pooty now?

I remember the Obama-Biden administration telling one of Putin's underlings "Tell Vlad, we have more flexibility after the election. "

Biden is showing a lot of hypocrisy here.

I know people who have traveled to Russia and they return speaking very highly of the Russian people...they told me the people there went out of their way to make their stay an enjoyable one...especially when they find out that they are Americans....
I have been to China twice...once for a wedding and once for a funeral...and both times I felt the scorn and rage from the Chinese people when they discovered I was an American citizen...at the airport in Bejing I handed them my Military ID and the look they gave me was very telling....they do not like us one bit....

I wish our leaders had the wisdom to see who our real enemy is....

Don't you just love all those old-ass "cold-warriors" the cable "news" outlets are dragging out.

If if were up to them we would be having a nuke exchange tomorrow. I guess their war-mongering geriatric asses want to go out with a bang.

I'm just waiting for Tater to hire this guy.

OIP.D-iW1KZODlGKkg1K3G1qcQHaFr

I don't know what's actually happening over there because you can't believe anything the media or the politicians tell us. I do know that China is who we should be worrying about because if Putin does take Ukraine and we do nothing, they will surely swat Taiwan. And Taiwan is the largest chip manufacturer in the world.

Refuses to allow schools to teach the wonderfulness of homosexuality. Refuses to accept critical race theory. Accepted white refugees from South Africa in danger of slaughter. Is that enough?

China is 1,000 times more of a threat to America than Russia in just about every category you can think of.
But the U.S. government and the media are totally focused on Russia and seem to ignore China. ..... :cool-45:

A hate isn't necessary, only a healthy disgust. Older people, especially older military came by it naturally. We favor self defense and survival strategies being a part of a good American outlook also. Younger Americans and surprisingly Republicans, not so much.

In 2016, Hillary Clinton decided she could make more money by starting a war with Russia, and she gave birth to the Trump/Russia hoax to stir up hatred for Russia. She promised a war with Russia to her supporters.

Remember, before that, the DemoKKKrats were enthusiastic supporters of Russian communism and the Soviet Union before it. So much so that Ted Kennedy even asked the USSR for help when he was running for president against Reagan in 1980.

DemoKKKrats LOVED Russia. Bernie Sanders had his honeymoon there. Lefties enthusiastically waved hammer and sickle flags all over the US. The American Communist party was FULL of leftists for whom the DemoKKKrat party had gotten "too conservative".

Russian communism and American leftism were bedmates for decades.

Forum List

Back