🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Hillary The Biggest Liar in US Presidential History?

I would be “dead rich”, to adapt an infamous Clinton phrase, if I could bill for all the hours I’ve spent covering just about every “scandal” that has enveloped the Clintons. As an editor I’ve launched investigations into her business dealings, her fundraising, her foundation and her marriage. As a reporter my stories stretch back to Whitewater. I’m not a favorite in Hillaryland. That makes what I want to say next surprising.

Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest and trustworthy.

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson

I would be “dead rich”, to adapt an infamous Clinton phrase, if I could bill for all the hours I’ve spent covering just about every “scandal” that has enveloped the Clintons. As an editor I’ve launched investigations into her business dealings, her fundraising, her foundation and her marriage. As a reporter my stories stretch back to Whitewater. I’m not a favorite in Hillaryland. That makes what I want to say next surprising.

Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest and trustworthy.

TaDa!
This video runs about 9 minutes and this response was posted within 3 minutes.
What do I win?

As for her statements on issues, Politifact, a Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking organization, gives Clinton the best truth-telling record of any of the 2016 presidential candidates. She beats Sanders and Kasich and crushes Cruz and Trump, who has the biggest “pants on fire” rating and has told whoppers about basic economics that are embarrassing for anyone aiming to be president. (He falsely claimed GDP has dropped the last two quarters and claimed the national unemployment rate was as high as 35%).

i thought
As for her statements on issues, Politifact, a Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking organization, gives Clinton the best truth-telling record of any of the 2016 presidential candidates. She beats Sanders and Kasich and crushes Cruz and Trump, who has the biggest “pants on fire” rating and has told whoppers about basic economics that are embarrassing for anyone aiming to be president. (He falsely claimed GDP has dropped the last two quarters and claimed the national unemployment rate was as high as 35%).

i thought tommy flananagan was

Or is she merely mentally ill?
You decide. And money on whether any of the libs here bother to watch this.

What lies?

th

Hillary is a serial liar, any writer worth their salt could write a hefty book of her lies and deceptions. I think she actually prefers to lie even when it would be easier to speak the truth.
When she lied to the faces of the Benghazi parents she could have easily said "I am so sorry, your loss is the country's loss. He was a true hero". Instead she chooses to say "We are gonna get the person that made that video!"

She never will be the biggest liar in presential history. She will never be president.

Not only Hillary " Benghazi " Clinton is the biggest liar.....she is one of the most accomplished American Government appointed murderers as well .

and all the zombies. all the sheeple ...will go and vote for that creature?

sad times coming to US of A :(

Hillary is a serial liar, any writer worth their salt could write a hefty book of her lies and deceptions. I think she actually prefers to lie even when it would be easier to speak the truth.
When she lied to the faces of the Benghazi parents she could have easily said "I am so sorry, your loss is the country's loss. He was a true hero". Instead she chooses to say "We are gonna get the person that made that video!"

Hillary has been the victim of a smear Campaign for 25 years .

Benghazi is a perfect example . Millions spent on that GOP backed witchhunt . Hillary testified for like 11 hours ?? And what was the result ? No wrongdoing . Even republicans admitted the whole investigation was politically motivated bullshit .

Not only Hillary " Benghazi " Clinton is the biggest liar.....she is one of the most accomplished American Government appointed murderers as well .

You right wingers are the liars. All you do is make shit up all the time .

Forum List

Back