Is homeschooling a good solution?

Home schooled kids still have to take standard tests. That's how we know that homeschooling is superior.

In public school students learn how to put a condom on a banana and it's okay for boys to kiss boys and girls to kiss girls. They learn bullying. The acceptability of peer drug use and the necessity of safe spaces.

Core subjects are either not taught or taught sporadically. Public school graduates can't read a menu much less a newspaper article. They cannot write their names and can only spell, if at all, in text. But they know, both boys and girls, how to give a great blow job.

Home schooled kids still have to take standard tests. That's how we know that homeschooling is superior.

In public school students learn how to put a condom on a banana and it's okay for boys to kiss boys and girls to kiss girls. They learn bullying. The acceptability of peer drug use and the necessity of safe spaces.

Core subjects are either not taught or taught sporadically. Public school graduates can't read a menu much less a newspaper article. They cannot write their names and can only spell, if at all, in text. But they know, both boys and girls, how to give a great blow job.

poor winger.

perhaps if you had actually gotten educated

A general comment for everybody here who thinks that public education sucks: I'm becoming very thankful that my public education experience was good and that the taxes I pay to the schools in my area appear to be well spent. I truly pity the people who live in areas where the schools are as bad as they claim. Must be either low tax or inner city hell holes that I hope never to visit.

Spoken like a true minion of the government schools.
Where'd you get your shitty education, on a street corner?

he's clearly never had an education at all...even on a street corner.

that's why he's so resentful of people who are educated
Bripat seems to fit the profile of well paid ignoramus. The most loathsome genus of the ignoramus family.

I don't think he's well paid.
He claims to be. Some kind of a computer programmer. Details are sketchy.

Spoken like a true minion of the government schools.
Where'd you get your shitty education, on a street corner?

he's clearly never had an education at all...even on a street corner.

that's why he's so resentful of people who are educated
Bripat seems to fit the profile of well paid ignoramus. The most loathsome genus of the ignoramus family.

I don't think he's well paid.
He claims to be. Some kind of a computer programmer. Details are sketchy.

Everybody here claims to be something. I'd bet most are full-of-shit. There is one here, who shall remain nameless, that claims to a lawyer but one day asserted that slander was a crime.

Last edited:
What happens when the home schooler doesn't know the subject matter?..

You think all teachers are experts in all matters?
My son's math, science and engineering teachers all have master's degrees in their fields. And he's in middle school.

Your son is studying engineering in middle school?
Yeah, they're teaching coding, networking principles, CAD and such. He loves it and is planning to become an engineer.

My son's math, science and engineering teachers all have master's degrees in their fields. And he's in middle school.

They don't teach engineering in middle school, dumbass.

I was gonna say, as a one-time aspiring engineering student in college, I remember the math requirements being fairly stringent. Not sure how'd one get their by age what, 13?

Your son is studying engineering in middle school?
Yeah, they're teaching coding, networking principles, CAD and such. He loves it and is planning to become an engineer.

Oh, so he's not studying engineering in MS then.

I was gonna say, as a one-time aspiring engineering student in college, I remember the math requirements being fairly stringent. Not sure how'd one get their by age what, 13?
It's stuff like Snap, Javascript, some kind of really basic CAD type system but it imparts the basics and creates the passion.

It's stuff like Snap, Javascript, some kind of really basic CAD type system but it imparts the basics and creates the passion.
Last I heard, computer science was considered an engineering discipline. It's not doing circuit analysis or stress analysis though (obviously).

Last I heard, computer science was considered an engineering discipline. It's not doing circuit analysis or stress analysis though (obviously).

Well, I'll have top take you at your word. Good for him then. Its a good field. I majored in accounting, minored in computer science, became a CPA and work as an ERP analyst/consultant.

They do in the civilized world you fucking moron.

No they don't. You don't even know what engineers do. Drafting is not engineering. Neither is coding.

You heard wrong. Computer science is an entirely separate department.

I don't believe they teach differential equations or linear algebra in middle school.

You heard wrong. Computer science is an entirely separate department.

He may be thinking along the lines of getting your MCSE. I have this, but I am no engineer!!!! Even though the last part of MCSE is "E"ngineer.

:)

I don't believe they teach differential equations or linear algebra in middle school.

Yeah, I took tho in HS, and actually had to pass prerequisites to get there!

Forum List

Back