Is homosexuality a choice or not

As far as I'm concerned no sexuality should be taught. When one becomes an adult they can live the lifestyle they choose. Heck some wackos believe that young women should stay at home and have kids. That's ok if they want them but the growing number of young women who don't want them you know what? That's a courageous notable choice. And it has ZERO impact on the nation.
How do you plan on doing that?

Link? I've never read anything, outside of screeching nonsense, that suggests this behavior is part of being transgender. Are there any actual studies that shows transgender people are more likely to be exhibitionists? Or are you just going by the lurid pictures the trolls post?
Transgender is all about exhibiting oneself as the opposite sex (mostly male to female trannies). No one needs a 'study' to see that. Trannie shows for kids, ubiquitous in the news, prove their penchant for grooming.

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Its actually a sin. When Almighty God got reports that the people of Sodom were committing the act of sodomy, he sent down a couple His top angels to check out the situation.

He destroyed the city after the Gay Community in Sodom tried to take the angels' cheeks and violate their butt holes.

Although, the fact that the people of the city decided to name the town after a sex act, I don't think Almighty God was surprised in the least.

Its actually a sin. When Almighty God got reports that the people of Sodom were committing the act of sodomy, he sent down a couple His top angels to check out the situation.

He destroyed the city after the Gay Community in Sodom tried to take the angels' cheeks and violate their butt holes.

Although, the fact that the people of the city decided to name the town after a sex act, I don't think Almighty God was surprised in the least.
We are not required to follow your con-cepts of sin.

It means Homosexuality is not genetic
Nope, it means that bisexuals....bisexuals...are attracted to people regardless of their gender...the choice is in what individual they love....just like a hetero has a choice of what member of the opposite sex they love and a homosexual has a choice of what individual of the same gender they love.

Transgender is all about exhibiting oneself as the opposite sex (mostly male to female trannies). No one needs a 'study' to see that. Trannie shows for kids, ubiquitous in the news, prove their penchant for grooming.
Hmmm.. seems if it were really "obvious", there'd be real data to back it up.

Nope, it means that bisexuals....bisexuals...are attracted to people regardless of their gender...the choice is in what individual they love....just like a hetero has a choice of what member of the opposite sex they love and a homosexual has a choice of what individual of the same gender they love.
Being sexually attracted to 'people regardless of their gender' is abnormal.

Liking older women on the chunky side is a choice just like a Gay dood would rather have a fat balding yet hairy 46 year old guy give him head rather than the Actress starring as Barbie in the Barbie movie suck him off .

Forum List

Back