Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Are the liberals going to do that crying thing today? LOL

tenor.gif

Sort of...

5a0275021d00001a3d7f4aab.jpeg

Danica Roem

Tuesday was a big night for Democrats.

Virginia elected its first openly transgender state lawmaker on Tuesday, voting Democrat Danica Roem into the state’s House of Delegates. She unseated Virginia Del. Bob Marshall, the Republican who introduced the “bathroom bill” that would have prohibited transgender students from using the bathroom of their choice.

“No matter what you look like, where you come from, how you worship, who you love, how you identify or any other inherent identifier that you have, you should be celebrated because of who you are, not despite it,” Roem said on MSNBC’s “The Last Word.”

More: Here's A List Of Historic Victories Democrats Had On Election Day

America inches forward in spite of NaziCon obstruction.

Sort of...

Danica Roem

Virginia elected its first openly transgender state lawmaker on Tuesday, voting Democrat Danica Roem into the state’s House of Delegates. She unseated Virginia Del. Bob Marshall, the Republican who introduced the “bathroom bill” that would have prohibited transgender students from using the bathroom of their choice.

“No matter what you look like, where you come from, how you worship, who you love, how you identify or any other inherent identifier that you have, you should be celebrated because of who you are, not despite it,” Roem said on MSNBC’s “The Last Word.”

you leftist are like the 2016 Browns, celebrating your only win.

Trump wipe out in yesterdays elections...sweet
oXpxXJx.jpg
1st transgender woman ever elected to a state legislature
Latinas elected for the first time to VA House of Delegates
First Asian American woman elected to VA House of Delegates
Young African American elected Lt Governor in VA
First African American woman elected Mayor of Charlotte, NC
Seattle elected its first lesbian mayor and openly gay school board member.
A Sikh American man was elected mayor of Hoboken, N.J.
An African-American transgender woman was elected to the Minneapolis city council.

Another antidote to Trumpism is the millenials vote...

DOFKv1FVQAInTow.jpg:small

Will Jordan @williamjordann

Whoa. Let's not lose sight of the youth vote here.

Dem margins in VA among 18-29 year olds:

McAuliffe +5
Clinton +18
Northam ... +39

10:42 PM - Nov 7, 2017

Trump wipe out in yesterdays elections...sweet
oXpxXJx.jpg
1st transgender woman ever elected to a state legislature
Latinas elected for the first time to VA House of Delegates
First Asian American woman elected to VA House of Delegates
Young African American elected Lt Governor in VA
First African American woman elected Mayor of Charlotte, NC
Seattle elected its first lesbian mayor and openly gay school board member.
A Sikh American man was elected mayor of Hoboken, N.J.
An African-American transgender woman was elected to the Minneapolis city council.

Another antidote to Trumpism is the millenials vote...

DOFKv1FVQAInTow.jpg:small

Will Jordan @williamjordann

Whoa. Let's not lose sight of the youth vote here.

Dem margins in VA among 18-29 year olds:

McAuliffe +5
Clinton +18
Northam ... +39

10:42 PM - Nov 7, 2017

Browns-Pariticipation-Certificate-1.jpg

Sort of...

Danica Roem

This pretty much tells us all we need to know about what has become of the Democrats, that they think it represents any kind of positive progress to have elected a sexually-confused, morally-defective freak, who is confused about the difference between men and women and about which of these he is.

I'm pretty sure the Democrats are feeling much, much better today.
just like last years Browns fans.
Well, we'll see. But as I pointed out in another thread, we're just seeing the same old movie play out: One party gets control, comically over-interprets its "mandate", and the other party comes roaring back.

How many times do we have to see this movie before either party gets it?

About what? Their identity politics working in New Jersey? Well, that is truly the one and only way they win any and every election. Right?

You notice how the economy is thriving? You notice how they cannot bring that up? You wonder why?

I guess you can look at a transgender person being elected as diversity or allowing someone with a personal agenda into the decision making process.

Well, we'll see. But as I pointed out in another thread, we're just seeing the same old movie play out: One party gets control, comically over-interprets its "mandate", and the other party comes roaring back.

It'll work, this time.

About what? Their identity politics working in New Jersey? Well, that is truly the one and only way they win any and every election. Right? You notice how the economy is thriving? You notice how they cannot bring that up? You wonder why?
Politics, obviously. Partisans are liars & hypocrites. Easiest question I'll get all day.

The fact remains, both parties are great at shooting themselves in the foot, and it's all playing out again.

It'll work, this time.
Could be. I'd sure like to see these wild, insane swings end.

Sort of...

Danica Roem

She looks like Ann Coulter except for the hair color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back