Is it appropriate for a man and woman to be platonic friends with each other? Mike Pence said he won’t go to dinner with a woman who is not his wife.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I agree with Mike Pence on that I disagree with him on a lot of things. I agree with him on that and the fact that he wants to hold the BLM rioters accountable

This is a new thing that we never saw in American history. I’m not talking about coworkers or relatives by the way folks I’m not talking about your female coworker something like that. No for example I’m talking about say a man and a woman go out on a date with each other, and the woman or man says oh, I’m not romantically interested but let’s remain friends. I think that’s bad for society. It doesn’t make any sense. It’s something that Democrats are pushing and it’s weakening society.

I agree with Mike Pence on that I disagree with him on a lot of things. I agree with him on that and the fact that he wants to hold the BLM rioters accountable

This is a new thing that we never saw in American history. I’m not talking about coworkers or relatives by the way folks I’m not talking about your female coworker something like that. No for example I’m talking about say a man and a woman go out on a date with each other, and the woman or man says oh, I’m not romantically interested but let’s remain friends. I think that’s bad for society. It doesn’t make any sense. It’s something that Democrats are pushing and it’s weakening society.
Pence can't be unsupervised with a woman. Pence has uncontrollable urges

It is not new. Billy Graham was famous for this, he would not even ride in an elevator with a woman who was not a family member.

Mike Pence failed to do the right thing on J6. He refused to stick his head in the noose

I have had platonic female friends but never on a date. Keeping them at a'' distance'' is the rule and understanding that once married that we keep a further distance as in arm's length distance if we have a chance meeting. For those with jealous husbands then an extreme distance :)

I don't know how old you are...but you're living in some past century

Mike Pence being afraid of women due to religious madness is part of why he's not taken seriously by anybody

The trend among dirty tricksters on the left seems to be to post an outrageous comment allegedly attributed to the right wing and pretend to agree with it.

Mike Pence ratted out his frat brothers for planning a kegger. Mike is a bad seed

So it's fuck 'em and leave 'em with you...

Forum List

Back