Is it appropriate for a man and woman to be platonic friends with each other? Mike Pence said he won’t go to dinner with a woman who is not his wife.

I agree with Mike Pence on that I disagree with him on a lot of things. I agree with him on that and the fact that he wants to hold the BLM rioters accountable

This is a new thing that we never saw in American history. I’m not talking about coworkers or relatives by the way folks I’m not talking about your female coworker something like that. No for example I’m talking about say a man and a woman go out on a date with each other, and the woman or man says oh, I’m not romantically interested but let’s remain friends. I think that’s bad for society. It doesn’t make any sense. It’s something that Democrats are pushing and it’s weakening society.
Who cares?

Who cares?
if you look at rumble traditional men and women who promotes strength, working out being physically fit, they would also say it’s weird for a man and woman to be platonic friends with each other

unless their coworkers or relative that’s different

I agree with Mike Pence on that I disagree with him on a lot of things. I agree with him on that and the fact that he wants to hold the BLM rioters accountable

This is a new thing that we never saw in American history. I’m not talking about coworkers or relatives by the way folks I’m not talking about your female coworker something like that. No for example I’m talking about say a man and a woman go out on a date with each other, and the woman or man says oh, I’m not romantically interested but let’s remain friends. I think that’s bad for society. It doesn’t make any sense. It’s something that Democrats are pushing and it’s weakening society.

I have a life long lady friend, known her for over 50 years, and though we had a short fling in our youth, we've maintained a life long platonic friendship.

If he's alone with a woman she can make up any story.

"he grabbed my titty".

"He pinched my ass".

"He talked dirty to me".

He's simply protecting himself by having his wife there. (I can't believe I'm defending that POS...I can't stand him).

if you look at rumble traditional men and women who promotes strength, working out being physically fit, they would also say it’s weird for a man and woman to be platonic friends with each other

unless their coworkers or relative that’s different
I can't can't have a woman friend unless i'm fucking her? You are an idiot.

I can't can't have a woman friend unless i'm fucking her? You are an idiot.
i expect that type of language from BLM Supporters not you.

Do whatever you want. It’s a free country. Masses of people around the world are saying no were not gonna be Simps. Not gonna be cucks.

So it's fuck 'em and leave 'em with you...

i expect that type of language from BLM. Supporters not you.

Do whatever you want. It’s a free country. Masses of people around the world are saying no we’re not gonna be Simps. Not gonna be cucks.
You are an idiot. Ask a pointed question, you don't like the answer, so you spew bullshit. Classic leftist crap.

Obviously Mr. Pence is aware that his little devil - between his legs and HQ administrated in his brain - ain't interested in keeping a relationship to a woman, platonic.

BTW - the only true platonic relationships that I am personally aware of, are those of Gay man towards women - especially towards married women.

The term or invention of a platonic relationship started to come up in England in the early 17th century - the rise of the Puritans and their puritan believes in contrast to a Tudor Dynasty Society or it's equivalents throughout Europe, that were screwing around all over the place, aka a philosophical/religious concept, that sexual desire needs to be suppressed. As such it constitutes a religious philosophy, and a propagated moral accountancy, in regards to human nature.

Last edited:
There are tons of men and women who will not be platonic friends with the opposite sex.

Forum List

Back