Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

what am I lying about? Do you not know how to read a graph? hahahhaa Your graph shows skyrocketing tax revenue since Trump's highly successful tax cut on the working class
No, it doesn't....

Post the tax receipts from

'17, '18, '19, and '20...

No, it doesn't....

Post the tax receipts from

'17, '18, '19, and '20...
The bill didn't pass til 2017, Total federal tax revenues were $3.32 trillion in 2017, $3.33 trillion in 2018, $3.46 trillion in 2019, $3.42 trillion in 2020, and $4.05 trillion in 2021.

Just booming for the US Govt. The only year it was a little down was 2020 due to Covid, but even then it was higher then prior to the passage in 2017

Trump's tax cuts the gift that keeps giving, a winning solution for America.

The bill didn't pass til 2017, Total federal tax revenues were $3.32 trillion in 2017, $3.33 trillion in 2018, $3.46 trillion in 2019, $3.42 trillion in 2020, and $4.05 trillion in 2021.

Just booming for the US Govt. The only year it was a little down was 2020 due to Covid, but even then it was higher then prior to the passage in 2017

Trump's tax cuts the gift that keeps giving, a winning solution for America.

Thanks for showing Trump's tax cuts did not cause revenue to skyrocket.

Thanks for showing Trump's tax cuts did not cause revenue to skyrocket.
hahaha what? I should add 2022 was $4.174....Only a hack would say adding nearly a trillion more money to the US Tres isn't skyrocketing.

hahaha what? I should add 2022 was $4.174....Only a hack would say adding nearly a trillion more money to the US Tres isn't skyrocketing.

A shame you can't post without lying.

Lying, con... I didn't deny revenues have skyrocketed.

When was Grifty's tax cut?
The bill passed in 2017, which I stated in my prior post, ...it would help if you had some basic understanding of what we were talking about....but it's obvious you don't want to be informed to reality

A shame you can't post without lying.

Lying, con... I didn't deny revenues have skyrocketed.
what did I lie about? what are you talking about???

Yes, thank you for admitting revenue has skyrocketed since Trump's highly successful tax cuts on the working class

The bill passed in 2017, which I stated in my prior post, ...it would help if you had some basic understanding of what we were talking about....but it's obvious you don't want to be informed to reality

So minimal effect on revenues for years.

what did I lie about? what are you talking about???

Yes, thank you for admitting revenue has skyrocketed since Trump's highly successful tax cuts on the working class

You indicated I denied revenues have skyrockets during the last couple of years. I did no such thing. Ergo, you lied.

And claiming revenues skyrocketed because if the tax cuts is another lie as revenues remained about the same for years.

Savvy?

You indicated I denied revenues have skyrockets during the last couple of years. I did no such thing. Ergo, you lied.

And claiming revenues skyrocketed because if the tax cuts is another lie as revenues remained about the same for years.

Savvy?
No they didn't remain the same...as you have no admitted, they skyrocketed to record highs....so...you know there is that

Forum List

Back