Is It Just Me, Or Is The Left Beginning To Lose It Here?

I nominate the OP as a nominee for the most ironic post of the year.
Well you just keep on a tellin' yourself that, bubble head, because frankly, you dumb fucks have bunrt your bridges. The only support you slippery progtards have is the same bunch of brain washed, lock step, idiots you've always had. Now on the other hand, TRUMP has the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS supporting him, but don't worry about it... pfft... :lol:... you nipple heads really are a fucking ignorant bunch of mouth breathers.

Contrast that reaction with the media firestorm that erupted after Trump noted the high level of criminality among illegal immigrants. Yet as Rasmussen Reports discovered this week, most voters (53%) - and 76% of Republicans - agree with Trump that illegal immigration increases the level of serious crime in America.

Suck on that, pajama boy.

How the Media Spins the Immigration Issue - Rasmussen Reports

Last edited:
Would 'sour grapes' be more amenable to you? If you bring up lubricants in relation to grapes, that's on you.

Hey, I was thanking the assclown brigade!

Similar to putting a bell on a cat to warn birds, putting the assclown avie on the retards warns regulars and lurkers alike that a poster with an IQ<40 is spewing idiocy.

Connie and the other assclowns do an important public service by identifying themselves. Oh, and I'll cheer when he gets his "participation" medal at the special Olympics!

I nominate the OP as a nominee for the most ironic post of the year.
Well you just keep on a tellin' yourself that, bubble head, because frankly, you dumb fucks have bunrt your bridges. The only support you slippery progtards have is the same bunch of brain washed, lock step, idiots you've always had. Now on the other hand, TRUMP has the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS supporting him, but don't worry about it... pfft... :lol:... you nipple heads really are a fucking ignorant bunch of mouth breathers.

Contrast that reaction with the media firestorm that erupted after Trump noted the high level of criminality among illegal immigrants. Yet as Rasmussen Reports discovered this week, most voters (53%) - and 76% of Republicans - agree with Trump that illegal immigration increases the level of serious crime in America.

Suck on that, pajama boy.

How the Media Spins the Immigration Issue - Rasmussen Reports
Just because a portion of the country agrees with one thing Trump says doesn't mean the majority of Americans support him. Critical thinking is difficult for you, I know. I remember when you started a thread about an online poll showing Obama would lose in 2012. LOL

Just because a portion of the country agrees with one thing Trump says doesn't mean the majority of Americans support him. Critical thinking is difficult for you, I know. I remember when you started a thread about an online poll showing Obama would lose in 2012. LOL

Ace, you've got the intellect to be an assclown. The threshold is an IQ of 39 and lower - which you easily meet. Put the assclown in your avie and proudly proclaim your severe retardation!

Trump is the Republican's Bernie Sanders, he is the one saying things that the serious candidates can't say. Of course we know he's right, but in today's world truth is treason, so someone like Trump needs to say it and take the abuse, while the real candidates (Scott Walker) stay out of the flak generated by it.

Well you just keep on a tellin' yourself that, bubble head, because frankly, you dumb fucks have bunrt your bridges. The only support you slippery progtards have is the same bunch of brain washed, lock step, idiots you've always had. Now on the other hand, TRUMP has the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS supporting him, but don't worry about it. you nipple heads really are a fucking ignorant bunch of mouth breathers. Contrast that reaction with the media firestorm that erupted after Trump noted the high level of criminality among illegal immigrants. Yet as Rasmussen Reports discovered this week, most voters (53%) - and 76% of Republicans - agree with Trump that illegal immigration increases the level of serious crime in America. Suck on that, pajama boy.
:chillpill:

Ace, you've got the intellect to be an assclown. The threshold is an IQ of 39 and lower - which you easily meet. Put the assclown in your avie and proudly proclaim your severe retardation!

Trump is the Republican's Bernie Sanders, he is the one saying things that the serious candidates can't say. Of course we know he's right, but in today's world truth is treason, so someone like Trump needs to say it and take the abuse, while the real candidates (Scott Walker) stay out of the flak generated by it.
I was simply responding to a post that said most of the country supports Trump. They don't. I noticed how you deleted out that post I was responding to. Intellectual dishonesty isn't very surprising coming from you though.

Look who's talking. You can barely construct a meaningful sentence! :laugh2:

Thanks Connie;

Hey, I'll be cheering you when you get your participation medal at the special Olympics! :thup:

Preview

I was simply responding to a post that said most of the country supports Trump.

What you were doing was reacting to stimuli that the hate sites programmed triggers for. "Trump" "Palin" "White," these are terms that trigger a conditioned response from Soros Hate Drones - you are conditioned to start spewing hating points from the various sites.

Now of course he didn't say that most of the Country supports trump, just that the polls show most of the nation agrees with his statement that illegal immigration is a serious problem.

They don't. I noticed how you deleted out that post I was responding to. Intellectual dishonesty isn't very surprising coming from you though.

Again, the poll was provided - but you cannot understand such things, you can only react to the ringing of a bell or trigger words like "Trump."

Look who's talking. You can barely construct a meaningful sentence!
Hey, I'll be cheering you when you get your participation medal at the special Olympics!
Preview
You got a lot of nerve talking about people who use clown avies. You've got to sink really low to use this kind of picture against me. Remember, the people I'm mocking are supposedly normal, but if they attract people like you, I'm starting to wonder.

What you were doing was reacting to stimuli that the hate sites programmed triggers for. "Trump" "Palin" "White," these are terms that trigger a conditioned response from Soros Hate Drones - you are conditioned to start spewing hating points from the various sites. Now of course he didn't say that most of the Country supports trump, just that the polls show most of the nation agrees with his statement that illegal immigration is a serious problem. Again, the poll was provided - but you cannot understand such things, you can only react to the ringing of a bell or trigger words like "Trump."
Once again, not much in the way of meaningful sentences. :bang3:

You got a lot of nerve talking about people who use clown avies. You've got to sink really low to use this kind of picture against me. Remember, the people I'm mocking are supposedly normal, but if they attract people like you, I'm starting to wonder.

I'm cheering you on.

It's great that you are so proud of having an IQ < 40 :thup:

The assclown avie - your assurance that you're dealing with retard!

Seems to me that leftards on this board are really getting their asses kicked up around their shoulders lately. Seems that all their liberal utopia bull shit is coming home to roost, and ain't none of it good, and they have NOTHING worth while to say to defend it.

Trump is capitalizing on it too. He knows the country has been pushed so far, so fast to the left that people are sick to tears of government, liberals and being RAIL ROADED AGAINST THEIR WILL. The man has touched home with America, and America is responding. The left is going DOWN, and they're PISSED, and I LOVE IT.
They may be getting their asses kicked....just not by you.

Forum List

Back