is it just the sex bothering you?

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
I seem to recall the Retarded Right Wing clamor for investigations. If there's anything that calls for an investigation, it's into all of the relationships, events, aspects, arrangements, communications and history of the Trump-Putin-Russian Federation question.

A special independent prosecutor needs to be appointed.

And then, of course, there's Trump's businesses. Shouldn't we be assured that Trump is running the nation for the benefit of the people and not his businesses and that when the interests of the nation run contrary to the interests of his businesses, that the nation comes first. This must be continuously monitored and all decisions must be probed. Seems like the only time republicans give a damn is when sex shows it's dirty face

The silliness is strong with this one. I'll bet you never once called for an SP about Hillary's emails ;)

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

The silliness is strong with this one. I'll bet you never once called for an SP about Hillary's emails ;)
she was questioned by fbi and your rebub clowns more than any candidate in my lifetime ,,,maybe forever Now this trump pos is immune ?? With ALL his baggage??

What we get is Rule of Law~Republican style!

As long as the Special Prosecutor's office can be used to make political gains, we're all for it! But there's no need to investigate our guys.

Incidentally, does Trump remind anyone else of a slightly less amped up Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack?

she was questioned by fbi and your rebub clowns more than any candidate in my lifetime ,,,maybe forever Now this trump pos is immune ?? With ALL his baggage??

January 20th....:)
I seem to recall the Retarded Right Wing clamor for investigations. If there's anything that calls for an investigation, it's into all of the relationships, events, aspects, arrangements, communications and history of the Trump-Putin-Russian Federation question.

A special independent prosecutor needs to be appointed.

And then, of course, there's Trump's businesses. Shouldn't we be assured that Trump is running the nation for the benefit of the people and not his businesses and that when the interests of the nation run contrary to the interests of his businesses, that the nation comes first. This must be continuously monitored and all decisions must be probed.

January 20th....:banana:

Special Prosecutor. Did you ever call for one with Hillary?

Eddie does have some real problems. I strongly suspect he had them well before the election.

When Clinton was having sex with an intern, the left wasn't worried that his office may be compromised because of a sex scandal. Trump is was not in office so why are concerned what he did in his past private sector job a long time ago?

I am concerned about his foreign and domestic policies, not his alleged sexual preferences which is his private life, which is none of our business. I am not impressed with Trump so far but this stuff is just silly BS that is alleged.

Eddie does have some real problems. I strongly suspect he had them well before the election.
meat my only problem so far in life are republicans with their heads up their butts They're mostly mean arrogant profane and heartless with no memories of how their last repub president fed them over

meat my only problem so far in life are republicans with their heads up their butts They're mostly mean arrogant profane and heartless with no memories of how their last repub president fed them over

What, you mean all 21 years of it?

Well living in your parents basement does isolate you quite a bit...

If that were your only problem then you would be a lucky man indeed. Alas, your pathology is too apparent to make that claim. Mendacity itself is a problem.

Doc I was in the Army probably before you were born Left just after JFK was killed Only thing happening then was the Cuban Crisis

Well living in your parents basement does isolate you quite a bit...
lol I live on LI in NY but right now I'm wintering inFt Lauderdale at my condo with the ocean as my view But don't worry trump will make you whole again lol lol

Doc I was in the Army probably before you were born Left just after JFK was killed Only thing happening then was the Cuban Crisis

And the buildup of that democrat boondoggle.....Vietnam

Forum List

Back