is it just the sex bothering you?

Part of me hopes they go after Trump, maybe then Trump will finally go after Hillary.

It will then open the door in the future for more of this head hunting instead of poo slinging we have today.

Instead of pond scum like Charley Rangel hiding under his rock, maybe they will lynch him instead like they should have done long ago.

Eddie does have some real problems. I strongly suspect he had them well before the election.
meat my only problem so far in life are republicans with their heads up their butts They're mostly mean arrogant profane and heartless with no memories of how their last repub president fed them over

What, you mean all 21 years of it?
Doc I was in the Army probably before you were born Left just after JFK was killed Only thing happening then was the Cuban Crisis

Then shame on you, you know (because JFK did it) that cutting taxes works. You know that the political pendulum ALWAYS swings both ways and you know that your histrionics are completely unwarranted and not becoming of an adult male.

Eddie does have some real problems. I strongly suspect he had them well before the election.
meat my only problem so far in life are republicans with their heads up their butts They're mostly mean arrogant profane and heartless with no memories of how their last repub president fed them over

Well living in your parents basement does isolate you quite a bit...
lol I live on LI in NY but right now I'm wintering inFt Lauderdale at my condo with the ocean as my view But don't worry trump will make you whole again lol lol

Sure you are.....
:booze:

lol I live on LI in NY but right now I'm wintering inFt Lauderdale at my condo with the ocean as my view But don't worry trump will make you whole again lol lol

Sure you are.....

:drunk:

Eddie "invested" well.....;)

Haha....yeah...I am wintering on my private island mansion in the Caribbeans
good for you but if you think having a condo in florida is a big deal you must be a brokester Many 1000's here have them too but don't worry under chump you too will be rich

Doc I was in the Army probably before you were born Left just after JFK was killed Only thing happening then was the Cuban Crisis

Then shame on you, you know (because JFK did it) that cutting taxes works. You know that the political pendulum ALWAYS swings both ways and you know that your histrionics are completely unwarranted and not becoming of an adult male.
I have nothing against tax cuts I welcome them and with them the death tax Don't care much for illegals either But trump is a slimebag and I could never support him

Sure you are.....

Maybe Eddie just rode a passive index product to its current lofty heights......

which is a considerable improvement over what transpired under Obama's predecessor......

Don't you think, Gassy?

I have nothing against tax cuts I welcome them and with them the death tax Don't care much for illegals either But trump is a slimebag and I could never support him

That's fine, but he is your President and there is nothing you can do about it.

Cutting taxes CAN work........but they don't ALWAYS do so.......in fact, the primary reasons given by tax cuts zealots for so doing are complete bullshit...

I better not find any posts under your handle bitching about the debt or deficit in the archives....

Sure you are.....

Maybe Eddie just rode a passive index product to its current lofty heights......

which is a considerable improvement over what transpired under Obama's predecessor......

Don't you think, Gassy?

You don't know the first thing about the markets...or much anything else for that matter

Now pound sand and cease bothering me with your elementary knowledge....you're much like eddie who didn't know the difference between a swing trader and a day trader....but has made MILLIONS!!! LMAO

Sure you are.....

Don't you think, Gassy?
lots of aapl and fb helped along with large increases in property values

And the buildup of that democrat boondoggle.....Vietnam
Gassy,

I know that your "education" was grossly deficient, but the US involvement in Vietnam dates back to Eisenhower.....

Sure you are.....

Don't you think, Gassy?
lots of aapl and fb helped along with large increases in property values

Yeah you and every other "internet trading tycoon" got APPL and FB on the cheap.....lol

Cutting taxes CAN work........but they don't ALWAYS do so.......in fact, the primary reasons given by tax cuts zealots for so doing are complete bullshit...

I better not find any posts under your handle bitching about the debt or deficit in the archives....

It's the "spending" son. You can't keep increasing and printing money to cover it. SURELY you understand that.
How long do you think can keep monetizing your welfare and other "debt"?

Sure you are.....

Don't you think, Gassy?

You don't know the first thing about the markets...or much anything else for that matter

Now pound sand and cease bothering me with your elementary knowledge....you're much like eddie who didn't know the difference between a swing trader and a day trader....but has made MILLIONS!!! LMAO
I don't?

What formal qualifications do you hold, Gassy?

I've got a bunch of them.......to go with professional experience...

Forum List

Back