Is it right to lower flags for Nancy's death?

She was a person of no consequence. She was an actress and then married a guy who did accomplish things. Her life was nothing.

I bet if it was Moochele, you'd want the same thing. Let's get one thing straight. The President orders flags to be flown at half staff. You may not like it - but tough shit.

Nancy Reagan did more for the dignity of the office of the president than Hillary or Moochele COMBINED. Hillary spent her time throwing dishes at Marines and Secret Service and Moochele spends her time in their "garden".

Why do you have to be a dick and attack other first ladies ?

Nancy spent taxpayer money like a drunk sailor . she stuck her nose into prez business all the time . Ain't that the shit u accuse Michelle and hill of doing ?

Republicans are such hypocrites .

Simple. Because Hillary and Moochele are pieces of gutter trash. Need I say more? SHOW ME where Nancy spent ONE DIME of taxpayer money. ONE DIME.

Check out Nancy Reagan asshole.

Which Former President Costs U.S. the Most?

$14,000
Allowance paid to Nancy Reagan in 2012, for postage. She waived her $20,000 pension

Your kidding right ? Nancy always had to have the fanciest clothes . She even caused a stir when the first thing she did was demand new china for the white house while the country was in recession !

She was a person of no consequence. She was an actress and then married a guy who did accomplish things. Her life was nothing.

I bet if it was Moochele, you'd want the same thing. Let's get one thing straight. The President orders flags to be flown at half staff. You may not like it - but tough shit.

Nancy Reagan did more for the dignity of the office of the president than Hillary or Moochele COMBINED. Hillary spent her time throwing dishes at Marines and Secret Service and Moochele spends her time in their "garden".

Nancy spent taxpayer money like a drunk sailor . she stuck her nose into prez business all the time . Ain't that the shit u accuse Michelle and hill of doing ?

Simple. Because Hillary and Moochele are pieces of gutter trash. Need I say more? SHOW ME where Nancy spent ONE DIME of taxpayer money. ONE DIME.

$14,000
Allowance paid to Nancy Reagan in 2012, for postage. She waived her $20,000 pension

Your kidding right ? Nancy always had to have the fanciest clothes . She even caused a stir when the first thing she did was demand new china for the white house while the country was in recession !

Nancy Reagan - 90% of the time, paid for her own wardrobe. She was ENTITLED to change the dishes, etc. Just like Moochele changed the decor when she moved in. Hillary was even billed for the dishes she busted while in the White House - a bill the bitch refused to pay.

Get your act together before you run your mouth jerk off.

It is amazing that a rw said this. A lib saying this would not be shocking. But a RW, the world has turned upside down.

Nancy Reagan was a much loved national figure. Her contribution to drug prevention in the youth of the 80's as well as her fight against cancer greatly influenced the health and well being of the nation.

We have placed the flag at half staff for many notable Americans, why not for her?

I would be surprised if you had a large number of Liberals who would be against lowering the flag.

Considering the OP, I'm guessing there is some sort of Jewish connection that I am unaware of.

$14,000

She even caused a stir when the first thing she did was demand new china for the white house

Just like Michelle, Laura, Hillary, Barbara, and other First Ladies did before them.

It's standard practice for the First Lady to replace the service, thereby getting rid of chipped and broken items from the previous administration.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
She didn't pay for the China . She just inappropriatly had it paid with political bribes .

It is entirely appropriate and respectful to lower the flag for the passing of First Ladies. Don't like it, Steve? Tough shit, whiner.

$14,000

She didn't cause a stir. She was highly praised. She raised private funds to pay for everything including the china. Not a single improvement made in the white house was paid for with tax payer money.

As far as her clothing goes, unlike big moo the obama heifer, Nancy Reagan bought all her own clothes. The Reagans were not poor homies from Chicago's south side slum. The Reagan's brought money, class and dignity to Washington. Now we have the street people who took it all away.

$14,000

She didn't cause a stir. She was highly praised. She raised private funds to pay for everything including the china. Not a single improvement made in the white house was paid for with tax payer money.

As far as her clothing goes, unlike big moo the obama heifer, Nancy Reagan bought all her own clothes. The Reagans were not poor homies from Chicago's south side slum. The Reagan's brought money, class and dignity to Washington. Now we have the street people who took it all away.

Amen Brother! I served under Reagan and I absolutely LOVED the man. God bless Nancy - she's now with the gipper. RIP.

$14,000

You really did not have to slam our street bum president to state the Reagans were a true class act.

But yes, the Reagans used their own money for maintaining their lifestyle..

Just like Michelle, Laura, Hillary, Barbara, and other First Ladies did before them.

It's standard practice for the First Lady to replace the service, thereby getting rid of chipped and broken items from the previous administration.

Name another FL who stole $20M from the taxpayers to finance her endless vacations and ski trips. That's why mooch is the most hated FL in history. THINK

FLYING THE FLAG AT HALF-STAFF: The pertinent section of the Flag Code says, "by order of the President, the flag shall be flown at half-staff upon the death of principal figures of the United States Government and the Governor of a State, territory, or possesion, as a mark of respect to their memory. In the event of the death of other officials or foreign dignitaries, the flag is to be displayed at half-staff according to Presidential orders, or in accordance with recognized customs or practices not inconsistent with law.

Spoken like the true street urchin bum you are.

$14,000

You really did not have to slam our street bum president to state the Reagans were a true class act.

But yes, the Reagans used their own money for maintaining their lifestyle..

Name another FL who stole $20M from the taxpayers to finance her endless vacations and ski trips. That's why mooch is the most hated FL in history. THINK

Did you somehow miss the fact I was posting about the china service, and ONLY the china service?

It's perfectly acceptable to lower the flag to half staff for the passing of a former First Lady. Anyone upset or offended by it is simply looking for something to get upset or offended about.

It's perfectly acceptable to lower the flag to half staff for the passing of a former First Lady. Anyone upset or offended by it is simply looking for something to get upset or offended about.

Did it happen in 2011 when betty ford died?

This is all part of the feminist drive to honor women of accomplishment even when they didn't do anything in their life. Plans are also in place to put the pic of a non-entity female on our $20 bill.

Did it happen in 2011 when betty ford died?

This is all part of the feminist drive to honor women of accomplishment even when they didn't do anything in their life. Plans are also in place to put the pic of a non-entity female on our $20 bill.
There are no set in stone traditions for First Ladies’ funeral services. Federal and local governments, along with the sitting President determine what is appropriate for the funeral service and it’s rarely the same from one First Lady to the next.

[
There are no set in stone traditions for First Ladies’ funeral services. Federal and local governments, along with the sitting President determine what is appropriate for the funeral service and it’s rarely the same from one First Lady to the next.

Everyone knows that, you fool. But it should only be done if the woman has done something notable and nancy didn't. Not in her whole life. In fact that can be said about all american women. None of them have ever really accomplished anything whether in science, business, military, or politics.

Why can't we tell the truth?. Women have neither the intelligence nor the drive of men?

[

Everyone knows that, you fool. But it should only be done if the woman has done something notable and nancy didn't. Not in her whole life. In fact that can be said about all american women. None of them have ever really accomplished anything whether in science, business, military, or politics.

Why can't we tell the truth?. Women have neither the intelligence nor the drive of men?
Apparently you didn't jackass and your silly rant is now stale and boring so piss off.

Can someone provide a link back to the thread originated by a liberal where they were complaining when the flag was lowered for Whitney Houston?
I missed it and would like to comment on it.

Forum List

Back