CDZ Is it Time for Germany to Get Over War Guilt?

Younger Germans are starting to rebel against the penitent status their country has accepted since the end of WW2, culminating with the disastrous refugee policies of Angela Merkel. Isn't Nazi Germany as distinct from the Germany of today as the Confederacy is from the modern South?

The question is whether or not this realization has come too late. What do you think?

No, this is one of my core beliefs.

IMO Germany and all of Western Civilization needs reminded FOREVER what happens when too many ethnic purity types get together even in the modern world.

If we want to debate German immigration policy or if Germany should contribute more troops to NATO we can.

Leave it to me though and there would be a blood soaked replica of the MS St Louis, MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, in the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool to remind us.

Because, you know, the only pertinent fact of America is is it good for the Jews. How about we put a blood-soaked replica of the USS Liberty right next to your MS St Louis with a full and accurate accounting of why each ship is there?

Now's a better time than ever since the whole world seems to be forgetting why nationalist populism is a problem.
Multiculturalism is a problem. When people do not have a national heritage they become vagabonds wandering around aimlessly. Their ancestors' graves are pissed on by foreign invaders, their monuments are destroyed, their history is revised to please foreigners thus their identity is destroyed. Nationalism is bad for Global Elitists but not for nations.
Hence the hatred of "national populism" by the Global Eli-- hell, I believe in calling a spade a spade-- by Jews.

Now's a better time than ever since the whole world seems to be forgetting why nationalist populism is a problem.
Multiculturalism is a problem. When people do not have a national heritage they become vagabonds wandering around aimlessly. Their ancestors' graves are pissed on by foreign invaders, their monuments are destroyed, their history is revised to please foreigners thus their identity is destroyed. Nationalism is bad for Global Elitists but not for nations.
Hence the hatred of "national populism" by the Global Eli-- hell, I believe in calling a spade a spade-- by Jews.
Please explain again how the superbly clever Jews in Europe were exterminated.
I know! They planned their own murders!

Except in Israel, the most nationalist populist country in the West, with the most restrictive, race-based and religion-based immigration policies, the only one with an actual wall, we never hear it cited as an example of the horror of nationalist populism. Only Germany and the US et al., and mostly by Jewish commentators. It's almost as if Jews are the enemy.

Last edited:
Except in Israel, the most nationalist populist country in the West, with the most restrictive, race-based and religion-based immigration policies, the only one with an actual wall, we never here it cited as an example of the horror of populism. Only Germany and the US et al., and mostly by Jewish commentators. It's almost as if Jews are the enemy.
It's called education & credentials...try it.

No, but they certainly contributed to the cause. Look what is happening in the US today. Jews are playing the exact same role they did in 1920s, 1930s Weimer Germany. They can't seem to help themselves. Probably because they seem incapable of self-reflection on this point.

Jews appear to believe Germans and Jews lived in sweet harmony for centuries--Jews a beloved and beneficial minority--then one day, for no reason whatsoever, Germans were suddenly seized with an irrational and unaccountable hatred of their Jewish compatriots. I've never heard a Jew say, well, perhaps Jews could have been a little less X. Every Jew I've pressed on this question has held the position that Jews themselves bore zero percent of the blame for German antipathy for Jews. It's childish, frankly. And incapacitating. And lethal.

No, but they certainly contributed to the cause. Look what is happening in the US today. Jews are playing the exact same role they did in 1920s, 1930s Weimer Germany. They can't seem to help themselves. Probably because they seem incapable of self-reflection on this point.

Jews appear to believe Germans and Jews lived in sweet harmony for centuries--Jews a beloved and beneficial minority--then one day, for no reason whatsoever, Germans were suddenly seized with an irrational and unaccountable hatred of their Jewish compatriots. I've never heard a Jew say, well, perhaps Jews could have been a little less X. Every Jew I've pressed on this question has held the position that Jews themselves bore zero percent of the blame for German antipathy for Jews. It's childish, frankly. And incapacitating. And lethal.
There was never harmony.
How can there be harmony when Jews spend all day in school or work and all night preparing for the next day?
What were Germans doing except perfecting the art of brewing and drinking beer?
No other non-Jewish Jews can answer your questions?
You know why?
Because a Jew hater like you would never associate with a Jewish Jew who could answer your questions.

it was a Team Europe sport, with many countries' people enthusiastically helping the Nazis in the conquered countries with rounding them up, especially Poland. They cleansed their histories of this and swept it all under the Nazi rug, from Denmark, the Netherlands, France, all the way to the Ukraine, large numbers of locals were more than happy to cooperate and aid the SS in identifying and rounding Jews.

Why? Why were the Jews so widely and thoroughly despised, as you claim, everywhere that people would go to the extreme measure of mass extermination?

it was a Team Europe sport, with many countries' people enthusiastically helping the Nazis in the conquered countries with rounding them up, especially Poland. They cleansed their histories of this and swept it all under the Nazi rug, from Denmark, the Netherlands, France, all the way to the Ukraine, large numbers of locals were more than happy to cooperate and aid the SS in identifying and rounding Jews.

Why? Why were the Jews so widely and thoroughly despised, as you claim, everywhere that people would go to the extreme measure of mass extermination?
Because they were educated and cared more about their children's future than getting stinking drunk all night.
You know, like Adolh's father did and then beat the shit out of Adolf and Adolf's mother every night.
What's the matter? Never read Mein Kampf?

Because a Jew hater like you would never associate with a Jewish Jew who could answer your questions.

So then, you, too, believe Jews bore zero percent of the blame for German antipathy?

Anyway, you hated me first:

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

Deuteronomy 20:11​

For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Deuteronomy 28:13​

So then, you, too, believe Jews bore zero percent of the blame for German antipathy?

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

The Jews were assimilating at an alarming rate...bad.
The Germans were drunks who hated the assimilated Jews for not becoming drunks ( I see you fail to address the obvious drinking habits of Germans)

That's God hating you.
But I forget that Jew haters don't really believe in God.

And for the willingly ignorant Jew Hater...

The Tocheichah or Tochacha, meaning admonition or reproof, is the section in chapter 26 of Leviticus which highlights the consequence of a failure by the people of Israel to follow God's laws and keep his commandments.

Jews assimilating ain't a god thing.

No, but they certainly contributed to the cause. How?

Look what is happening in the US today. Jews are playing the exact same role they did in 1920s, 1930s Weimer Germany. They can't seem to help themselves. Probably because they seem incapable of self-reflection on this point. What the hell are you talking about?

Jews appear to believe Germans and Jews lived in sweet harmony for centuries--Jews a beloved and beneficial minority--then one day, for no reason whatsoever, Germans were suddenly seized with an irrational and unaccountable hatred of their Jewish compatriots. I don't think Jews believed any such thing, antisemitism was rampant in Germany and across much of Europe for centuries.

I've never heard a Jew say, well, perhaps Jews could have been a little less X. Every Jew I've pressed on this question has held the position that Jews themselves bore zero percent of the blame for German antipathy for Jews. It's childish, frankly. And incapacitating. And lethal.

A little less X? Like what is X? Spell it out, what did the Jews do that contributed to their own holocaust? What you're spewing here is racist nonsense.

No, but they certainly contributed to the cause. How?

Look what is happening in the US today. Jews are playing the exact same role they did in 1920s, 1930s Weimer Germany. They can't seem to help themselves. Probably because they seem incapable of self-reflection on this point. What the hell are you talking about?

Jews appear to believe Germans and Jews lived in sweet harmony for centuries--Jews a beloved and beneficial minority--then one day, for no reason whatsoever, Germans were suddenly seized with an irrational and unaccountable hatred of their Jewish compatriots. I don't think Jews believed any such thing, antisemitism was rampant in Germany and across much of Europe for centuries.

I've never heard a Jew say, well, perhaps Jews could have been a little less X. Every Jew I've pressed on this question has held the position that Jews themselves bore zero percent of the blame for German antipathy for Jews. It's childish, frankly. And incapacitating. And lethal.

A little less X? Like what is X? Spell it out, what did the Jews do that contributed to their own holocaust? What you're spewing here is racist nonsense.
Notice how Jew Hater does not address the low character of many of those of the Christian religion who spent over 1,000 years drinking themselves stupid.

Because they were educated and cared more about their children's future than getting stinking drunk all night.
You know, like Adolh's father did and then beat the shit out of Adolf and Adolf's mother every night.

Well, being educated and caring for one's children is no reason to hate someone. So, you do in fact believe Jews were absolutely blameless for any antipathy Germans felt toward them. See, I told you. I have yet to encounter a Jew that will cede even one percent of the blame. It is always one hundred percent the fault of their Christian host populations.

Here's one I bet you won't answer. What about the rising antipathy Americans are feeling toward Jews in 2017? Are Jews doing anything at all--even a smidgen--to excite that antipathy? Or is it just Jewish child-rearing practices that is causing the growing anger?

Well, being educated and caring for one's children is no reason to hate someone. So, you do in fact believe Jews were absolutely blameless for any antipathy Germans felt toward them. See, I told you. I have yet to encounter a Jew that will cede even one percent of the blame. It is always one hundred percent the fault of their Christian host populations.

Here's one I bet you won't answer. What about the rising antipathy Americans are feeling toward Jews in 2017? Are Jews doing anything at all--even a smidgen--to excite that antipathy? Or is it just Jewish child-rearing practices that is causing the growing anger?
Blameless...pretty much.
The Jews went to school and studied whilst the Germans drank themselves stupid.
Most Germans I work with are very nice people but drink themselves stupid every night.
So provide an exact example of how Jews instigated their extinction.
But you can't because you won't admit the Gentiles were drinking themselves stupid every night and killing off each until Jews came into town.

Today?
Pretty much the same thing...even assimilated Jews are more educated and less drunk than the Gentiles surrounding them.
But notice that the Asians and the Hispanic who share Jewish family values are not the ones spewing the hate.

Forum List

Back