is it time to root out Hamas completely?

Now is the time to obliterate Hamas or, at least, to kill as many of them and destroy as many of their resources as possible.

The Israelis have shown restraint in their punitive expeditions time and again over the years... no more... this will be different.

When it comes to rooting-out and killing Hamas.. no letup... no prisoners... no mercy.
The operation should be about taking over at least the entire Gaza strip and end Hamas and the autonomy. But I don´t agree to "no prisoners" and "no mercy".

If you produce terror and the aim is to terrify , what ninkonpoop then criticises the perps for being too terrifying ?
Bit like criticising winners for upsetting losers by winning .

Big problem is that the highlighted alleged excesses never happened .
Fake News deliberately manufactured .
DYOR and laugh along with the patently nonsense story about 40 beheaded babies .
we don't show pictures of carnage in western media, now do we?
this is about as far as we go in terms of providing evidence :

and reliable reports show that Hamas didn't just behead killed babies, they burned children alive!

and that was all found with just 5 minutes of googling!

Last edited:
Hamas didn't come in from Iran - what history nonsense books, or MSN for the dumb, do you read?
That Hamas funding's are in majority from Iran and e.g. Qatar is known.

Like I said, it is nothing of any particular special interest to me, I just cursory read up about the topic many years ago on some website to be someqwhat familiar with the basic history and problems over there, so I was sure my understanding was far from perfect or complete, but like you confirmed, I was pretty sure that Iran had some hand in helping sponsor them.

But the gist of it is that neither Palestine nor Hamas have any role in sharing Israel's desire for peace, while Israel would prefer a peaceful settlement and mutual coexistence, Hamas and Palestine are unilaterally resolved to only one goal: peace through the annihilation of Israel.

And at every step of the game, Hamas and Palestine have only succeeded in losing every time to where now, all they have left is the Gaza Strip.

Now, they may not even have that anymore.

Like I said, it is nothing of any particular special interest to me, I just cursory read up about the topic many years ago on some website to be someqwhat familiar with the basic history and problems over there, so I was sure my understanding was far from perfect or complete, but like you confirmed, I was pretty sure that Iran had some hand in helping sponsor them.

But the gist of it is that neither Palestine nor Hamas have any role in sharing Israel's desire for peace, while Israel would prefer a peaceful settlement and mutual coexistence, Hamas and Palestine are unilaterally resolved to only one goal: peace through the annihilation of Israel.

And at every step of the game, Hamas and Palestine have only succeeded in losing every time to where now, all they have left is the Gaza Strip.

Now, they may not even have that anymore.

Fact is: The State of Israel exists - they number around 7 million Jews - and there are around 14 million Palestinian-Arabs with no home and country. And that is why Palestinian-Arab terrorists exist - constituting less then 1% of the total Palestinian-Arab population.

To discuss the killing of civilians (incl. babies), committed by both sides, latest since 1948 doesn't solve the problem at all, but it clearly demonstrates the resulting issue, if one robs other peoples land and drives them out to live for the past 75 years in camps and economic non sustainable enclaves.

That's all I have to say in regards to this non-stop "ridiculous killing" issue, committed by both parties, and enabled/enhanced by their respective monetary "sponsors".

Last edited:
and there are around 14 million Palestinian-Arabs with no home and country.
Sounds like a good reason why one might consider having some control of one's birth rate! It is the overpopulation that breeds poverty. And poverty breeds desperation and crime/violence.

it clearly demonstrates the resulting issue, if one robs other peoples land and drives them out to live for the past 75 years in camps and economic non sustainable enclaves.
Why did I just think of the American Indian?

Sounds like a good reason why one might consider having some control of one's birth rate! It is the overpopulation that breeds poverty. And poverty breeds desperation and crime/violence.
If a country has an attractive economy (The Palestinian-Arabs) neither have an own country and therefore also no attractive economy - one doesn't care about a "breeding" population - it's factually wanted and supposedly encouraged. (or they bring in migrants). see the USA or e.g. Germany.
If you check onto Israels present population, excluding. migrant settlers arriving form all over the world in the past 75 years - you will find out that the Israeli's have been "breeding" just about as much as the Palestinian-Arabs since 1948.
Why did I just think of the American Indian?
IIRC there was actually a Sioux militant group active in the sixties and seventies (alongside with the general race demonstration in the USA).
Since they never found a "sponsor" these militants died out very fast - but a Grand Sioux Nation organization does still exist.

Violence aimed at the protestors has escalated in recent months. According to CNN, around 400 demonstrators and police clashed on Nov. 20, as law enforcement deployed water, rubber bullets and tear gas. Weeks earlier, law enforcement had used riot gear and tanks to remove environmental activists and tribal members from Cannonball Ranch, a private site they used to camp for months

Sounds and read's almost like the Westbank ;)

Taking the numbers of Injuins in today's USA into account - a radical uprising however does seem far fetched.

Last edited:
in my opinion, Hamas has gone way too far with this latest round of terror-attacks.

i'd gladly give the Israelis my support to root them out completely, in a years-long military campaign.

how do you people feel about it?

And they'll just get replaced by something else.

There are problems that need to be solved, and aren't being solved....

Hamas did go too far and are paying the price for it. All those poor, poor Palestinians in Gaza currently with no water or power should ask themselves why did we vote for Hamas?
Just as the people of Lebanon allowed Hezbollah to take control of the nation, the people of Gaza chose Hamas because they are Muslim and the more religious the Muslim candidates, the better their chances of getting elected.

Biden says Israeli occupation of Gaza would be 'big mistake'
104454955.cms
US President Joe Biden has warned Israel that any move to occupy the Gaza Strip again would be a "big mistake". Israel has launched a bombing campaign against Hamas following an attack by the militant group. Biden stated that while it is necessary to "take out the extremists," occupying Gaza would be a mistake. He also called for the elimination of Hamas, but emphasized the need for a Palestinian authority and a path to a Palestinian state. Biden stated that US troops joining the war is not necessary and that Israel will be provided with everything they need.

Remote : 2023-10-16T09:22:36+05:30
Local : 2023-10-16(Monday) 05 : 52 : 36

Found via NicerApp WebOS

it's about time Biden seriously considers the ideas i put forth in this very thread here (that you're now reading)...

in my opinion, Hamas has gone way too far with this latest round of terror-attacks.

i'd gladly give the Israelis my support to root them out completely, in a years-long military campaign.

how do you people feel about it?
I have no sympathy or love for Hamas but they were elected by the Palestinians. Unless you are ready for genocide, there will be a Hamas for quite awhile, only the name may change.

I have no sympathy or love for Hamas but they were elected by the Palestinians. Unless you are ready for genocide, there will be a Hamas for quite awhile, only the name may change.
Many civilians will likely die in the effort to destroy Hamas, but there is no rational basis for calling it a genocide.

Last edited:
They still don't deserve to die. Innocent casualties is most tragic and history has shown that it can foster even more radical governments as the will exploit the anger among the population. IsraeI is in an extremely difficult situation.
They are civilians or noncombatants, but "innocent" is a biased term in this context. Those who support terror attacks to kill Jews cannot reasonably be called innocent, and whether they deserve to die is irrelevant.

The only way the Israeli government can protect the Israeli people from increasingly dangerous terror attacks from Gaza is to destroy Hamas, and since Hamas uses the civilian population as human shields, it is likely that a large number of civilians will diie whether hey are innocent or not, The only alternative is to allow Hamas to go on terrorizing Israelis with increasingly dangerous weapons forever.

Israel has done all it can for now to avoid killing civilians by repeatedly advising them to flee south away from the target area, and over 400,000 of them have even as the UN was saying it was impossible, and if the idiots at the UN had not told them to stay in Gaza City, hundreds of thousands more could have left to safety.

Many civilians will likely die in the effort to destroy Hamas, but there is no rational basis for calling it a genocide.
Any Palestinians the survive will support Hamas even more. Israel will have to kill every Palestinian to end Hamas. Hence, genocide. Of course that will haunt them forever.

Any Palestinians the survive will support Hamas even more. Israel will have to kill every Palestinian to end Hamas. Hence, genocide. Of course that will haunt them forever.
Don't be ridiculous. Samaria and Judea are under control and there was no genocide there. The same thing will happen in Gaza. After Hamas is destroyed, there will have to be an IDF military presence there to prevent another terrorist organization from forming. Civilian casualties will be high because Hamas will use them as human shields, but Israel will not target civilians.

Don't be ridiculous. Samaria and Judea are under control and there was no genocide there. The same thing will happen in Gaza. After Hamas is destroyed, there will have to be an IDF military presence there to prevent another terrorist organization from forming. Civilian casualties will be high because Hamas will use them as human shields, but Israel will not target civilians.
So Israel will have to govern Gaza? Didn’t they try that and it failed?

So Israel will have to govern Gaza? Didn’t they try that and it failed?
No, Israel will not govern Gaza, but it will have to keep a military and intelligence presence there to prevent the terrorist from regrouping after Hamas has been destroyed, just as it has done since the second intifada was ended in Judea and Samaria.

Forum List

Back