Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Which is to say that you finally got tired of being shown example after example after example of how the Bible clearly states that Yeshua is God incarnate, so you decided to simply rewrite the King James Bible so as to replace anything that leads to the inescapable conclusion that He is with the name of God.

Now, you have not given me a source that credibly states how and why the KJV is in error or mistranslated, you just mindlessly pushed your own brand-new rewrite of the Bible, which represents your latest attempt to remove Yeshua's divinity, since every time you've rewritten it before someone comes along and shows you where even your rewrite declares it.

And don't think it escaped me that you haven't gotten word yet on how to deal with Yeshua leading the armies of heaven under the name "Word of God" and the title "Lord of lords", which, as I showed again, is a title for God Himself.
Altered versions may show that, But not a version with Gods name put back in. YHVH is Lord of Lords= over Jesus and all men. Jesus is Lord of Lords over men. Jesus lives to do his God and Fathers will. God gave Jesus all authority. The kjv still has errors. The NWT fixed the errors.

Altered versions may show that, But not a version with Gods name put back in. YHVH is Lord of Lords= over Jesus and all men. Jesus is Lord of Lords over men. Jesus lives to do his God and Fathers will. God gave Jesus all authority. The kjv still has errors. The NWT fixed the errors.
And therein lies your problem. You robotically repeat over and over that the KJV is in error and your version has been corrected, yet you offer no rationale why that is true. Here's the bottom line, your temple doesn't want to admit Yeshua is God, so they rewrote the entire Bible, hoping they could get rid of anything that would lead to that conclusion. Prove me wrong.

In the meantime, show me how Yeshua leading the armies of heaven carrying the name "Word of God" AND the title "Lord of lords" is not Him being God.

And therein lies your problem. You robotically repeat over and over that the KJV is in error and your version has been corrected, yet you offer no rationale why that is true. Here's the bottom line, your temple doesn't want to admit Yeshua is God, so they rewrote the entire Bible, hoping they could get rid of anything that would lead to that conclusion. Prove me wrong.

In the meantime, show me how Yeshua leading the armies of heaven carrying the name "Word of God" AND the title "Lord of lords" is not Him being God.
At both John 1:1 and 2Cor 4:4= the only 2 spots in the NT where God and god are used together in a paragraph. Translation works the same at both spots-FACT-The true God in both spots called Ton Theon= God in Greek, the word and satan both called Theon=god When both are being used in the same paragraph to show a difference of what one is being called. god small g means-has godlike qualities it is not calling that one God. Thus either the word gets god or satan gets God. We know satan has godlike qualities and is not God, thus either is the word. The word has a God just like us-John 20:17, Rev 3:12. Many spots in NT God got Theon because he is the only one spoken of in those paragraphs and ones knows its speaking of the true God.
God put his name in his bible over 7000 places-Why? Because he wants it there. By satans will wicked men removed Gods name and replaced it with titles to mislead. Since Jesus clearly showed in the Lords prayer that his Fathers name is #1 to him and thus to mortals. Jesus would not use altered translation that removed his God and Fathers name, only false religions do.

Oh its in scripture all over the place. And you are the proof that the curse still works like a charm.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for the shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

The sword from the mouth of Jesus is the truth.

Surada, what is so funny to you about post 403? You or your teachers cannot prove a single word is error.

At both John 1:1 and 2Cor 4:4= the only 2 spots in the NT where God and god are used together in a paragraph. Translation works the same at both spots-FACT-The true God in both spots called Ton Theon= God in Greek, the word and satan both called Theon=god When both are being used in the same paragraph to show a difference of what one is being called. god small g means-has godlike qualities it is not calling that one God. Thus either the word gets god or satan gets God. We know satan has godlike qualities and is not God, thus either is the word. The word has a God just like us-John 20:17, Rev 3:12. Many spots in NT God got Theon because he is the only one spoken of in those paragraphs and ones knows its speaking of the true God.
God put his name in his bible over 7000 places-Why? Because he wants it there. By satans will wicked men removed Gods name and replaced it with titles to mislead. Since Jesus clearly showed in the Lords prayer that his Fathers name is #1 to him and thus to mortals. Jesus would not use altered translation that removed his God and Fathers name, only false religions do.
Below is a list of some of the titles of God found in the Hebrew Scriptures. Are you really trying to say that these are all the same Hebrew words? I do believe that, by taking away God's titles and replacing them all with just one name, you attempt to strip God of His expression of the many facets of His character through His names and titles. That is an extremely foolish thing to do.

Yahweh
Adonai
Yahweh-Maccaddeshem
Yahweh-Rohi
Yahweh-Shammah
Yahweh-Rapha
Yahweh-Tsidkenu
Yahweh-Jireh
Yahweh-Nissi
Yahweh-Shalom
Yahweh-Sabbaoth
Yahweh-Ghmolah
Elohim
El-Elyon
El-Gibhor
El-Olam
El-Roi
El-Shaddai-Rohi
El-Chuwl
El-Deah
Attiyq Youm

"The Word of God" and "Lord of lords" are seen together on the same person, Yeshua. "Lord of lords" is one of God's titles and no one wears it but Him.

And again, you robotically repeat the same things over and over. Apparently, you've read something in the Watch Tower but don't have the detail on it.

Weren't the Jehovah's Witnesses Millerites?

What are Jehovah Witnesses exempt from?
They refrain from saluting the flag of any country or singing nationalistic songs, which they believe are forms of worship. They refuse to participate in military service—even when it is compulsory.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Jehovah's Witnesses and governments - Wikipedia

The sword from the mouth of Jesus is the truth.
Thats what you have been told. I am telling you that the sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine and I provided scripture that proves it, not to mention the deleterious effect, the madness, demonstrated daily by believers in an edible three in one mangod that never existed.

And if the sword is truth then how do you resolve the verse, " he who lives by the sword will die by the sword? He who lives by the truth shall die by the truth? no. And how can you dismiss the obvious implications of "From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which TO SMITE the nations"?. The truth sets you free, it does not smite. Not to mention Jeremiah 25:15 which clearly identifies the sword as a curse under the appearance of a cup of fiery wine, "when they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." written in the only reading material available to Jesus and the source of everything he taught.

Face it. What I revealed cannot be refuted. The music is over. You have no chair in which to sit..

Tell us, how do you avoid mixing the fabrics in your clothes, since you revere the Law?
Well Mr we, the command is not about clothing. Its about not mixing pagan beliefs with what God instructed in the Law, completely different threads of completely different fabrics, which is what every single christian denomination does. Do you celebrate Christmas? Thats the birthday of Mithras which was on December 25th, celebrated by exchanging gifts and "making merry" Do you celebrate Easter, a pagan fertility festival? Do you worship on Sunday? Thats the day of worshiping Mithras that was called "the Lords day" centuries before Jesus was born. the list goes on and on and on and on.. How is it that you still do not know the right course to take?

Sorry son. You lose.

Last edited:
Well Mr we, the command is about not mixing pagan beliefs with what God instructed in the Law which is what every single christian denomination does. Do you celebrate Christmas? Thats the birthday of Mithras which was celebrated by exchanging gifts and "making merry" Do you celebrate Easter, a pagan fertility Godess? Do you worship on Sunday? Thats the day of worship that was called the Lords day centuries before Jesus was born. the list goes on and on and on.

Sorry son. You lose.
If you're going to quote the Law as if obeying it were going to justify you in God's eyes, you need to obey the entire law, not just the parts you find convenient. So, again, do you mix the fabrics on your clothes, and do you trim the corners of your beard? We'd like to know.

Thats what you have been told. I am telling you that the sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine and I provided scripture that proves it, not to mention the deleterious effect, the madness, demonstrated daily by believers in an edible three in one mangod that never existed.

And if the sword is truth then how do you resolve the verse, " he who lives by the sword will die by the sword? He who lives by the truth shall die by the truth? no. And how can you dismiss the obvious implications of "From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which TO SMITE the nations"?. The truth sets you free, it does not smite. Not to mention Jeremiah 25:15 which clearly identifies the sword as a curse under the appearance of a cup of fiery wine, "when they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." written in the only reading material available to Jesus and the source of everything he taught.

Face it. What I revealed cannot be refuted. The music is over. You have no chair in which to sit..

What do you think Jeremiah 25:15 is about?

hobelim

The book of Jeremiah is intended as a message to the Jews in exile in Babylon, explaining the disaster of exile as God's response to Israel's pagan worship: the people, says Jeremiah, are like an unfaithful wife and rebellious children, their infidelity and rebelliousness made judgment inevitable, although restoration and a new covenant are foreshadowed.

Authentic oracles of Jeremiah are probably to be found in the poetic sections of chapters 1 –25, but the book as a whole has been heavily edited and added to by the prophet's followers (including, perhaps, his companion, the scribe Baruch) and later generations of Deuteronomists.

What do you think Jeremiah 25:15 is about?

Its about God handing the prophet a cup of fiery wine to send through the nations. "when they drink it THEY WILL VOMIT AND GO MAD; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

This is what inspired Jesus to send out his disciples worldwide, TO SMITE THE NATIONS.

Remember? "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword" If you don't believe me, bottoms up! We can talk about it again in a decade, if you survive.. Until then enjoy madness! Its a gas!

:wine:

This is the cup that Jesus prayed to God to reconsider in gethsemane when he found his disciples 'sleeping', showing that he did not want to curse the nations. But it was Gods will.

"Just art thou, in these Thy judgments, Thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of Thy prophets and Thou hast given them blood to drink!"

Last edited:
Its about God handing the prophet a cup of fiery wine to send through the nations. "when they drink it THEY WILL VOMIT AND GO MAD; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

This is what inspired Jesus to send his disciples worldwide, TO SMITE THE NATIONS.

Remember? "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword" If you don't believe me, bottoms up!

:wine:

Jeremiah is writing to the Jews in exile in Babylon.

Jeremiah is writing to the Jews in exile in Babylon.
I see, you're already drunk. :booze:He was writing to the Jews in exile about a coming worldwide curse. "This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword that I am sending among you.’ Jeremiah 25:27

The landscape is littered with piles of unburied corpses, rotting. Can't you smell that smell?

Don't you notice that every time I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out?

"If they refuse to take the cup from your hand and drink it, you are to tell them that this is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘You most certainly must drink it! For behold, I am beginning to bring disaster on the city that bears My Name, so how could you possibly go unpunished? You will not go unpunished, for I am calling down a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, declares the LORD of Hosts.’ Jeremiah 25:28

Woo hoo! Praise God! Thank you Jesus! Amen! Hallelujah! God has already avenged his people!

Last edited:
If you're going to quote the Law as if obeying it were going to justify you in God's eyes, you need to obey the entire law, not just the parts you find convenient. So, again, do you mix the fabrics on your clothes, and do you trim the corners of your beard? We'd like to know.

Again, the command has nothing whatever to do with clothing. Remember what Jesus asked people living under a literal interpretation of Mosaic Law under penalty of death. "Why worry about what you eat or what you wear" implying the subject isn't food or clothing. But no. I do not mix pagan beliefs with what God taught. Do you celebrate Mithras birth on December 25th?

No?

Did you exchange gifts and "make merry" on that day, celebrating the birth of a triune mangod?

Yes? Are you Catholic, Protestant or any of the 30,000 denominations? Whats the difference?

Can you put a drop of poison in a cup and not contaminate the entire drink; vomit and go mad?

Last edited:
I see, you're already drunk. :booze:He was writing to the Jews in exile about a coming worldwide curse. "This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword that I am sending among you.’ Jeremiah 25:27

The landscape is littered with piles of unburied corpses, rotting. Can't you smell that smell?

Don't you notice that every time I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out?

"If they refuse to take the cup from your hand and drink it, you are to tell them that this is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘You most certainly must drink it! For behold, I am beginning to bring disaster on the city that bears My Name, so how could you possibly go unpunished? You will not go unpunished, for I am calling down a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, declares the LORD of Hosts.’ Jeremiah 25:28

Woo hoo! Praise God! Thank you Jesus! Amen! Hallelujah! God has already avenged his people!

I was going to suggest you read through verse 29.

forsaken.png

jesus wasn't talking to himself.

The writers borrowed that from King David.

Weren't they Millerites?

I had such a legal fiasco with them at the hospital. They sued us because we didn't leave a young mother of four to bleed out.

I don't like them much. They are very litigious and so damned rude and pushy.

Forum List

Back