Zone1 Is Jesus God?

In the Greek lexicons, the true God is called Ton Theon= The God at John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4--The only 2 spots in NT where another is called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon. This is fact, you best check.
Where did you study Greek?

I told you in the Greek lexicons, the true God is called Ton Theon=The God- while the word is called Theon= god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon like it is at 2 Cor 4:4 and John 1:1-- The great apostasy( 2Thess2:3) = Catholicism created a trinity God at their councils and have mislead billions for centuries. No protestant religion fixed it.
All serving that non existent God are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily-like this 2Cor 11:12-15)
It takes believing Jesus over error-John 20:17, Rev 3:12
If Jesus is the word that would make him God
You're calling God a liar.

The New world translation, fixed the errors, put Gods name back where God willed it to be, then the darkness condemned it as a bad translation. But there are other translations. 20 other translations in history has-a god at John 1:1, 3 had was divine, 1 had was godlike.
How many of them inadvertently left in the scene we see in Revelation where the Word carries on Him God's title? Until you can convince me that God allows someone else to carry His title, you are stuck. And, hey, there's this one as well:

Revelation 1:

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Isaiah 44

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Now, can you convince me that John was seeing someone other than Yeshua glorified there? Also, why does Isaiah reference TWO distinct people there?

Last edited:
You mistake me for someone else.

I have lived my life infinitely below the best of my ability.
Thats a shame. The good news is, because I have spoken with you, now you can do infinitely better.

I repent deeply for the mistakes I have made and give thanks for the just punishments that I have received.
How do you repent? Do you confess your sins to a priest and then ask him to ask God to forgive you, and then immediately get down on your knees, recite a few prayers, set aside the first command, and then worship and eat a lifeless matzo MADE BY HUMAN HANDS for spiritual life, which is in itself sinful, IDOLATRY, to show God just how sorry you are for your sins? Impressive.

Do you really think that God is an idiot? You must.

As far as Lot’s wife is concerned, I am here to turn stone into life.
Good intentions, but how in hell do you expect to do that unless you first stop sinning by saying and doing stupid things in the name of the Lord, come out of your tomb, and rise to life? Prayer?

Smarten up!

In revelation it says that he is "CALLED" the word of God.
His name is called, "The Word of God". That's like saying the president's name is called, "Joe". What's your point, that He's not really the Word of God, He's just called that around the water fountain?

In case you missed it, I also posted where He called Himself the First and the Last, which is another of God's titles He's claiming for Himself.

A. No

B. No

C. No

D. No. I am life itself. (Surprise, surprise)
So according to you, A. death is not the consequence for sin. B. The first command does not forbid idolatry. And C, you don't worship Jesus as if he is God which is the definition of idolatry.

Got it

My only question is - now that I have answered you, do you have any questions?
Yes. Just one.

How do you hope to escape the condemnation of the hell that you are already in?

His name is called, "The Word of God". That's like saying the president's name is called, "Joe". What's your point, that He's not really the Word of God, He's just called that around the water fountain?
My point is that someone being "called" the word of God is not the same thing as being God.

In case you missed it, I also posted where He called Himself the First and the Last, which is another of God's titles He's claiming for Himself.

No, as the first fruits of the dead rising from the tomb of pharisaic beliefs and practices Jesus was the fist so called Christian. When he returns to destroy the antichrist that you worship he will be the last, so called Christian, the first fruits of the christian dead. A new creature who will end the age of darkness by creating in full view of everyone whatever they profess to believe or not believe, a new heaven and a new earth. New firmament upon which all people of every belief and unbelief can stand together in peace as one, united by one way, one truth, and one life.

The terrifying reign of the antichrist is over. And you didn't even know its been raging for your entire life, and for more than a thousand years. So you can stop clinging to religious flotsam.

See? God really isn't such a meanie, unless you don't repent. If you don't then have a good drown

Last edited:
My point is that someone being "called" the word of God is not the same thing as being God.
Right, just like being called "Joe" isn't the same thing as being Joe. It's identity, whether you like it or not. No, Yeshua is the Word of God. You have to do all kinds of linguistic gymnastics to make any other case.
Right, as the first fruits of the dead rising from the tomb of pharisaic beliefs and practices Jesus was the fist so called Christian. When he returns to destroy the antichrist that you worship he will be the last, so called Christian, the first fruits of the christian dead. A new creature who will end the age of darkness by creating in full view of everyone, a new heaven and a new earth..

New firmament upon which people of every belief and unbelief can stand together as one.
That title is something God explicitly calls Himself. You making stuff up and pretending it's in Scripture does nothing to change that.

In revelation it says that he is "CALLED" the word of God.
When Jesus first appeared to John in a vision at Patmos, a sharp two-edged sword proceeded from Jesus' mouth (Revelation 1:16)

Once again, according to this verse, John sees a sharp sword proceed from Jesus mouth. The returning King of kings and Lord of lords uses this sword to "strike down the nations." Since the sword of the Lord represents His Word (Hebrews 4:12; Ephesians 6:17), it is reasonable to expect Jesus to mow down His foes with just a spoken word.

He brought the world into existence by His speech (Hebrews 11:3), and He can assuredly destroy His enemies with just a word from His lips.

Revelation 19:15 also informs us that Jesus will rule the nations with a rod of iron. Psalm 2:9 prophesies this action by saying, "You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel." The thoroughness of Jesus' judgment on His enemies is symbolized by the description of His trampling them underfoot as He dispenses the fury of God's wrath. Jesus' first appearance on earth was marked with humility and sacrifice (Philippians 2:8), unlike His second coming in glory and power (Isaiah 63:2–3).

Isn't that what you are doing by claiming that God became human? Damn.
Nope, it's explicitly in Scripture, multiple times and in multiple places. We've been over this, I've shown you where, and you just made up a bunch of stuff, claiming higher authority than all Bible translators throughout all time. Let that sink in for a moment.

Right, just like being called "Joe" isn't the same thing as being Joe. It's identity, whether you like it or not. No, Yeshua is the Word of God. You have to do all kinds of linguistic gymnastics to make any other case.
"The Word was with Ho Theos (God), and the Word was theos (like God)"

In Greek the word for God is "Ho Theos", (the God) when "theos" is used without the definite article Ho (the) before it, it just means "like God" or godlike. So, the Word of God is not God.

So Yeshua was with God and like God by that does not make him God especially since "the Word became flesh" , a new metaphor for divine instruction. It was never about God becoming a man.

If you were hoping to convince someone that you're a believer, the exact opposite is happening.

Just saying....

"The Word was with Ho Theos (God), and the Word was theos (like God)"

In Greek the word for God is "Ho Theos", (the God) when "theos" is used without the definite article Ho (the) before it, it just means "like God" or godlike. So, the Word of God is not God.

So Yeshua was with God and like God by that does not make him God especially since "the Word became flesh" , a new metaphor for divine instruction. It was never about God becoming a man.

If you were hoping to convince someone that you're a believer, the exact opposite is happening.

Just saying....
We see the risen Christ in Revelation bearing several titles of God. Last I checked, God is not fond of people taking His titles for themselves.

claiming higher authority than all Bible translators throughout all time. Let that sink in for a moment.
If I have said something amiss, then prove me in the wrong. Since you can't why do you continue to repeat the same addled garbage that has defiled and contaminated your head? Supidity?

If I have said something amiss, then prove me in the wrong. Since you can't why do you continue to repeat the same addled garbage that has defiled and contaminated your head? Supidity?
I have proven you wrong, several times. The latest that you're trying to ignore are all the places where Yeshua takes on Himself the names and titles of God, even knowing that being equal with God was not robbery. You remember that one, right? It got Lucifer kicked out of heaven, yet Yeshua is lauded in heaven.

Right.

I heard that God could be a little testy too! Thats why you are in the dire predicament that you are in. The more you seem to proceed towards a glorious paradise in your unrestrained imagination by spreading lies about Jesus the more you recede from paradise and sanity in actual reality.

Some talking serpent beguiled you into defying God so you've lost your mind. Thems the breaks!
Address the fact that we see the risen Christ bearing God's name and titles.

Forum List

Back